Novel I Died and Reincarnated as an Otome Game's... Villager A?

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by AliceShiki, Mar 25, 2017.

1. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, you're not the only one being lazy. I used to write a wuxia novels but I got lazy and dropped it.

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I hope you get the motivation to restart it!

I still have the motivation to write this, but I keep on finding more and more things to do, and end up not dedicating as much time to this as I wanted... I want to pick up the pace though! >.<

MrSplashy likes this.
  3. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    True, I still have that motivation but the thing is that I got lazy writing but I still have 5 chapters to release in my mind.

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck! I hope you can overcome your laziness, just like I need to overcome mine!

5. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I need guides or tips to make my lazyness go away! When I was writing this novel it felt like something just clicks and I start to furiously write the story up to chapter 4 or 5.

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuuuummm... I don't have any particular tips aside from setting your mind to do it.

Personally speaking, I have the goal of living as a novelist one day, this means I need to take it with somewhat seriously when I go write.

What I do, is to stop looking at any alerts/conversation pings while I write and don't look at anything until I reach a certain point, I set the goal for myself, like... "No looking at anything else until I write 500 words", or something like that, then I reward myself with a look at my alerts before going back to it.

It works for me, don't know if it would work for you.

MrSplashy likes this.
  7. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, I see. The only reason why I wrote that story/novel/fiction is because I wanted it to become one of my hobbies in the future if not become like my 2nd job or something like that, I guess I am not that kinda fit to become like that if I didn't have the goal to achieve it. I didn't strive to be successful in my whole life nor did I taste it once. Maybe it's because of that, that I stopped writing and just contemplate and be lazy. I usually write at around 1200+ words on every chapter I have. Not that long but not that short either and now that I let everything out I might start to write again in the near future. Thank you.

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite average in pretty much everything I do too! I don't really stand out most of the time... But I love writing, and if I'd be really happy if I can live off it one day, so I'll keep on trying my best! \(^^)/

Being lazy is just too appealing though... orz

9. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    True true, but then again reading your readers response pretty much motivates you and makes you happy(I experienced that). It's exhilarating when your readers says positive things to you and to your novel but sometimes reading a bad response kinda makes you sad and lose some bit of motivation to write but if it has good criticisms then it would definitely help you improve.

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hai hai! I get really happy when I get nice feedback!

I don't mind bad feedback though... Except if the person doesn't know how to word themselves properly that is... I don't mind constructive feedback, but I don't want to be disrespected when receiving it.

11. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here, good luck and hope you become successful one day! IF by chance that you become a Novelist in the future I will read your works, I will always visit this site.

AliceShiki likes this.
  12. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    (( can i join in the setting or something? ))

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    It's unlikely... I don't have that much planned, but I have the characters more or less defined... And I can't have too many characters that are relevant to the plot, or it would be too hard to manage...

I won't say it's impossible, but I won't guarantee anything, it's quite unlikely unless I get a really nice idea from the top of my head that would make you fit the story... And even then, the role might end up being quite secondary...

Sorry Kysil-kun... *hugs*

... I need to get back to this though... It's been ages since my last update! >.<

anzuda and udonsage like this.
  14. anzuda

anzuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuum... why do i suddenly also want to join the story..... is there any free role for me? if you allow it of course.

*read the newest post*

no more free role huh....

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, pretty much, I don't have much planned, but it's hard to involve outside people on a story that revolves around Akkihime-sama...

I need to go back to writing this though... RL can be such a meanie... orz

16. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see your weakness now, as I accidentally clicked on the link Dug deeply into your profile to spot your deepest secrets.

This novel is the work of a criminal!
    Many drugs were found near at the scene where the author was writing this web-novel!

Quality content like this would not exist if the author was not on some good drugs!

I, Leegood, Shall disrespect both you and your main character by not greeting you and give you both no face!

AliceShiki likes this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the compliment! \(^^)/

Btw, I think I'm getting my life back on track (finally!), so I might be able to resume this soon!!!