LCD I Said Make My Abilities Average!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 9, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, I love Rena's definition of a dangerous boy :LOL:
    I meant a permanent party. The one she's in now is school mandated.

2. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    why is she so bad at lying? maybe it is a honesty scale on how honest a person can be, infinitely honest and not honest at all. The more honesty points you have, the more difficult it is for people to believe your lies.
    She can't say that she isn't interested in being in a party, it still wouldn't work. Adventurers form parties.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Most do, but not all. It really depends on what kind of tasks you plan to take on and your rank relative to those tasks.

4. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that she is in a party means that she can't specifically say that she is not interested in forming parties period. it would be disrespectful to her mandated party. That excuse simply wont work.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about rejecting the people that want to form a party with her after graduation, what are you talking about?

6. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    this
    It would not work. and people in adventurer school would not say that. very unprofessional. I get what you want her to basically say in terms of meaning and the effect. but that is not the way that would work. besides, that wont stop people and they never asked to have her be in the party. they only wanted to give her tips after beating her in a scheme to attract her as a girl and as an adventurer. They wanted to set up a romance flag to gain a party member/girl that is super useful.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps I'm misremembering, but when she first joined the guild, one of the questions was something along the lines of "Are you interested in forming a party?" From this, it can be easily inferred that parties are not required. As for whether or not soloing is unprofessional, that would depend on the individual, as would the degree to which the individual cared about professionalism and public image.

Also, to say that the guild would force people into parties, even when they don't want to be in one, is to assume that the guild has far more power over the adventurers than they do, and that they want to abuse that power to create situations in which parties will self-destruct, possibly killing themselves and numerous innocent people. This is not the military, and these people are not soldiers. Honestly, if you tried to force someone into a party they didn't want to be in, or that didn't want them to be in it, the odds of a fatal "accident" or people leaving the guild voluntarily would be nearly 100%, if for no other reason that you have to be able to trust the person next to you in a life-and-death situation, particularly one involving money.

Also, what I said was a joke, as indicated by the smiley. Not a particularly great one, I admit, but still, not something that really requires this much debate.

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to point out we had almost no development on how most adventurers make their work on the guild so far, since we've only seen Mile's adventures... Hard to tell what is the guild's policy regarding them if we never saw it.

9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    her inexperienced will make her fall to another kind of trap, this time her knowledge toward magic and skill make her already far away from average I rellay think it's her way of think that make since she just need to be second without make research how strong the number one is already make her really an air head really why she not ask nano machine~ she done a good job on academy when just make common waterball~
    19637.png her intelligent on average side perhaps(if not on low side:whistle:)

10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see what kind of grandiose failure she will make this time~

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that a chuuni in a magical world is far more dangerous than in a non-magical one ;)
    I'm expecting her to, at the very least, save the entire town with little to no assistance, possibly by accident ;)

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    She really... I wonder how much time will it take for her to give up on people believing she was average...

13. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    nah i just wonder how much time before she admits that she is not average for human anymore. i hopes she becomes a little more assertive in what she does, since she goes through most things in a passive manner.

14. Demonic Reader lv 451F

Demonic Reader lv 451F 蝶醒, 梦未.

Reading List:
    Link
    She don't. She won't.
    She's genuine Mary Sue.

Guaranteed by the author.

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    how boring is that? if she not fail how I can laugh to her misery state?

16. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best plan in the world lol. Make everyone else above average so that she becomes average.

17. LostOrchid

LostOrchid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She breaking so many of her self made rules just doing that.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure her failure will be spectacular, but I do wonder what form it will take ;)

I wonder if any of the noble attendees will recognize her?

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Would be fun if she got out of the school as A-rank! It seems quite plausible rn!

20. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fuahaha, I am the weakest among the four heavenly kings!" .. XD That got me so much like I don't know why but I just love this line.