LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he not an outsider ? But the theory would be mind-blowing

2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    well...who said? Those two old men just dont know who he is...they might have never heard of him,and thought that he is an outsider. Nothing points to him personally admitting it...

Lokumi likes this.
  3. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    no i think you may be correct, as the most recent chapter mentions something about the will being able to personify, and become a person -- which would match up with shiu dongliu

4. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    That teaser made me realize just how complicated Chinese characters can be...

Lokumi likes this.
  5. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what he will do. He seemed to try communicating with Sea Dream, to fight against the Emperor Lord but I don't see what she could do exactly here...

6. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure he is related to Nine Seals given all the foreshadowing till now. (From what we know he selected Meng Hao's path i.e. the ruler of the M&S Realm but that can be only done by being a successor of Nine Seals).

Edit: Plus Nine Seals made the grave for his successor in Eight Mountain. So I won't be surprised if Painter guy is also a tool created by Nine Seals for helping his successor. He probably has karma with Nine Seals or something so he's helping M&S Realm.

7. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys so we know that each of the 3 worlds in the starry sky belong to one novel and each novel has one supreme entity - Devil, God, Immortal - Each.
    Beseech the Devil - Devil (Obviously)
    Xian Ni - God(Wang clan has ancient god blood so Wang Lin is proginator)
    I Shall Seal the Heavens - Immortal(Meng Hao!!)

So.....

A Will Eternal - ???

Raven_King likes this.
  8. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang Lin has the power/legacy of Dao Ancient (which is a what happens when you combine God, Devil and Demon).

9. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    demon?

Okay so that's a will eternal's direction then.

10. kineticblast

kineticblast Very Unprofessional Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read A Will Eternal yet but the titles are normally God, Devil, Immortal, Demon, Saint(immortal), then buddhist vs daoist.

Raven_King likes this.
  11. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    So MH is the one stopping the top powers of 1st heaven... Makes you wonder how they can win all 33 heavens.. Oh wait MC rules!.. when will those older echelon come out >.>..

12. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh don't worry. The Mountain and sea realm has its own secret weapons. Like the 3 great Doyens, and the societies Paragon Sea Dream and The immortal ancient started. Also do not forget that the Xuanwu turtles and also the fact that the Mountain and Sea Realm is churning out all its reserves it has been storing to power up the people of its realm. The Fang clan is gonna undergo a huge powerup too. War Brings out the most in people and the 33 Heavens will be the tempering that they need to fight against the outsiders. And once Meng Hao Absorbs 33 World essences, He will massively power up. And whose to say that he that once he becomes The Immortal, he can't stop the war single handedly.

Chocol8 likes this.
  13. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't think he would do that at all, that was cool! But the title of the next chapter isn't very reassuring though.

14. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean they haven't showed up yet... I understand if they are hiding since this is the 1st heaven but the M&S really looked weak currently... The Lords can't handle the ones attacking MH currently, they even had difficulty defeating a split up clone... Lord of 4th Mountain didn't give chase when the sovereign guy escaped from him.. Yes that guy became too powerful but I'm sure they have secret techniques to boost themselves too... It was obvious that MH is going to be important for the war yet no one tried to save him..

Or maybe the M&S has a magic like the Fang patriarch were the dead are resurrected

15. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he does have 2 more lives you know. Its easy to forget that.

16. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    True.. but I guess I just want to see the side characters do more I guess.. Instead of the MC doing most of it... I mean he is the one killing the top players of the 1st heaven.. Though Paragon Eegoo didn't die but MH was still the reason why Eegoo got defeated...

17. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necesarily. Imagine what would have happened if sea dream couldn't hold eegoo down when Meng Hao was destroying the world. Or krishtirba not having the ability to hold the imperial lord down.

In the end it boils down to the fact that the M&S realm is just not the paragon immortal realm and thus has to gain power to empower itself and everyone in it. I guarentee you that this war will be very little of solo fighting and more like the expedition of the golden crow tribe to the black lands. Everyone will grow in war, including the Mountain and Sea realm.

18. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it wouldn't be possible if they didn't hold them down but would be nice to see a side character finish a top player of the other side I guess... And yeah I can see that it would like the golden crow tribe later on but still MH is the one killing the top players.. I can even see that the side characters will kill sovereign or 7 essences paragon later on but only due to MH fighting/killing the 8 essences or more already... I'll wait for the secret societies and see

19. Jbarker

Jbarker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to that clone that MH made a long time ago???

20. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that Eegoo and sea dream can team up, its gonna be carnage!