If Hikigaya Hachiman (Oregairu) become Bell Cranel (Danmachi) teacher...

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Akyra Agawijaya, Feb 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. PrimeKnight

PrimeKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh you wouldn't be able to say that after reading this l,cuz every chapter there would be a self monologue and talking with lyon is amusing.
    Being OP doesn't change his personality that much,and this FF's OP is different and you would like it~

Redo likes this.
  2. Redo

Redo 『God Tier Fanon BRO』 『Swordsaint Puppeteer』 \></

Reading List:
    Link
    its way past that now.

Yes. Its just that because of his skill
    ...Level 1 skill, called Conscienta Strenuissium or Tireless Consciousness. (OP as hell)
    He can't get his head around the situation where he is alone and stranded on another world
    he went cray-cray for awhile.

3. PrimeKnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok if you goes to dungeon and reach it's last floor with no strength,power,mobility,weapon,money and allies when there's a monster that could make you into fry,pulp,food,etc. Then I will even give you everything I have even my life and soul.

Btw. Now for many years he is in that world he already change so much(if you dont know about what happen when he came to that world throu flashback then you wouldn't be able to say that).

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there romance or harem in the story?

5. ballster147

ballster147 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if its 8man i think he wont bother himself to go back and will just look for a corner and sell some stuff

6. Redo

Reading List:
    Link
    Suh a deep words... :rolleyes:.
    Chapter 2, you say? .... Hmm... I see.

Its looks like you just start running and fall face first.
    But, since you already have bad impression on this fic, then even when people recommend this you'll just say its not reaaally on character and etc.

Well, different opinion and stuff.:coffee:

7. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    It look like it dint get into your head.
    Why go to a a dungeon in the first place. I am 800% sure, if hikigaya really were to go into a fantasy world. The first thing he will do is become a beggar or a blacksmith ( there is an LN named the weaponshop blacksmith uncle here in NU & its JP. There too the character is broken, is cynical, is lazy & is finding for protagonist. That seemed more appropiate. alright, let's say you want to make it more action oriented, or you want to be the hero who saves the world. Why not become a mage? (Remeber he wore a mage dress infront of mirror when he was a chunni) Why not study space time magic?. Why not study a magic that is oriented towards science or even better be like mathematics formation like king Shura or Like Release That Witch. Heck you can even discover new magic like time warp, big bang or other star magic like in law of the devil. So many oppurtuinities & ideas. .... wasted

8. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Redo

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that is what going to happen to Hachiman if YOU were the one writing. But the author-san writing this fic, make it so Hiki does certain action while backed by dozens or so plans and circumstances that the author-san created.

And why go to the dungeon? If you read further then you'll know that the objective is there. Go to the end of the dungeon then...
    he can go home.

but since you stop at chapter 2, then maybe you didn't know...?
    He did become a beggar once, when he went cray-cray, and for the smith he just goes to Crozzo.

Chr0niC likes this.
  10. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the exact point. I admit, even if I wrote the fic it will still be wrong & will not be interesting. Cuz its hard. The more character development, an original material has. The more it tends to be harder wheni tried to extend,expand or write secondary articles abt it. And I am not calling this fic shit, mind you, instead I appreciate the guy/girl or whatever. But I am saying, I have seen far worse then this. In fanfiction site, all were bland. That's why I wrote personal rant and personal review. End of story. But as an example & for jokes, even I can easily write a fic on these 3 novels ATG, MGA & My Beautiful Teacher. Cuz it does not has hyper realistic development, not much twist & turns & the MCs traits are easily writable. That's why its understandable why usually author liked to write these of MCs. Story be like. Chu Feng is in a new place. He needs these udumbara flower for Eggy. Meets a new girl in the process. Finds Yun Che who is searching for the same thing. A bit of "You dare" , "I dare". The flower is stolen by a sect. Both ransacked the villa to its core. Both raped a girl one on one(fanservice). Again both fight, Yun Che wins, since he needs it more. Chu Feng says he will remember . end of story

11. PrimeKnight

Reading List:
    Link
    First he is not a genius like sans to be able to learn time warp or any he need money to buy magic book(if you didnt know the rules in danmachi skills)

Second he became a mage using logic and magic he can't fight purely with magic cuz of mana distrubition(I remember he said one of his skill are mana hungry skill yet it's usefull)

Third he cant reach the end of the dungeon with only magic there's some monster with immunity in magic(logic please)

Fourth he cant fight many monster thats why he's searching an allied he can use to reach the last floor.

Btw sry for the grammar as english is my third learned language.

12. Redo

Reading List:
    Link
    well, as long as you're not just shitting this fanfic, so lets just agree that our personal opinion/tastes differs and continue spamming...

Considering that Bell is still the protagonist (at least according to Hikki)... so yes
    Bell's Harem...
    And Sensei's also tripping flag left and right~ but he always ingore/deny it ... *sigh*
    Its Because Hachiman thinks that if he could go back to his world, then he didn't want to bond with people just to left them in the end....:cry: its one of the few agonies constantly going around in the back of his consciousness.

PrimeKnight likes this.
  13. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, please if you are shitting. Then get ready for a war . you want logic . you will get one then?

A) He is not genius. Point Taken. Is he not intelligent? Is he not crafty ? Is he not cautious?. If he is, then its enough. (There are already many MCs out there who make a living just like that)

B) Maga resistance. (Oh please, Ainz Oal Gown-blah blah(from overlord) will shit on you)) . You forgot Arnaments, formations, potions , tomes, spell tomes, magic weapons, summons (that will suit him) etc etc (guess, I am more fantasy into you, still playing skyrim, right now?)

C) Mana distribution,does it even matter to a protagonist?. Even if it does. What are potions, herbs ? Other steroid things are for. To sex?.

D) Again from Point B? Why not have summons? Why not have other magics like Lucifer from highschool DxD?

E) Hikigaya was never the one to find ally to begin with , even if he does it will be meat toilet. Why not just join a party (now , I know you will say why?party?are not they ruthless. That's China dude, this is a Japanese character. ). Or become a volunteer in a royal task force or become a squire / assistant to a paladin.

F) saying logic in a fantasy novel is trolling yourself. Get a life.

It was my personal opinion. You have no say in here. Well, I won't stop you from attacking me though.

Oh well. I won't drag this too long anyway. Adios

14. PrimeKnight

Reading List:
    Link
    1:he is crafty yes,he is intelligent yes,he is cautious yes but dont forget with different dimension comes different rules he cant know them all and in the anime they never show his full academics score but he always called in the teachers faculty,he became cautious throu life and death battle in the dungeon,and do you forgot that japanese MC's attachement in their home is too strong that they would even fight a demon lord just because the king said so? Then think about 8-man,knowing theres a way home what would he do?

2:does he have money to obtain armnaments? Tomes? Summon? magic sword?
    First he have magic swords(even dagger),second armnamenst doesnt exist in damnachi(for god sake there's already a god in that city residing yet there's not even one armnaments!),third tomes dont forget that normal magic tomes need enourmous money(and its one time use only! You know what 8-man would say? Such a waste!),last summon im so sorry to say this but summon doesnt work in danmachi only taming and he's nit into taming as his personality dictates!

3:yes it could use fir sex if you want,and for your information he only have limited slot for skill and he cant use chant when theres a fcking potion in his mouth!(logic please!)

4:again summoning magic doesnt exist in danmachi thats why they are just taming.(for god sake! did you even watch and read danmachi's anime,manga and novel?)

5:what you said is right! 8-man is not a loner for nothing. But! He cant stop having friends(even tho he always bad mouth them, but if you read the novel then you would know some monolouge that didnt appear in anime and manga.)and what you said is right he's searching a party. But! He's searching a protagonist in danmachi, he trained many individual and many of them died(did you know what he said after that past revealed? I think he said that their ego became big that they fight in higher floor just because of some big stats increase)

6:some logic still exist in fantasy novel just like some novel he cant become stronger if theres no third party involvement or if he didnt earn it.

And this is also my opinion.im not saying that you should read this tho but some wamt-to-read-people might think that it's not good because of what you said just lik some novel in this NU just because of dissatisfying early chapter doesnt mean its not good theres a review i read he just read a few chapt and he said that its just a junk. Its more satisfying if the beggining is trash but the ending is gold rather than gild in the start but trash in the end.

Redo likes this.
  15. Redo

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it 'Mana' or 'Mage' ....? please enunciate properly.
    And also this is Danmachi. Why are you saying Ainz Oal Gown ..? Is he on the story? No, he isn't. He's got no boner in this shit.
    Armaments, he had it. Formation, also had it. Potions, Tomes, Spell Tomes, Magic Weapon, he got it all.
    He got it by being cunning bastard who got a lot of shady connection around Orario.
    And as I understand it, you disagree that Hachiman can have all this because according to you he's lazy intelligent that ...
    ...so according to you he can only excel in cynicism and his nihilistic philosophy.
    but you also said...
    ... so which one? you want him to stay beggar and rot, or use his head and inevitably make connection out of necessity...?

Mana Disttribution. Is not what its called. The energy that is used to get adventurer getting stronger is called Falna. And you can only get that by doing something major so that the Gods eyes are on you, or get your own God of your Familia grant you some to level ONLY after you do some notable stuff.
    So yes, it matters a lot. Even if Hikki can update his own tattoo.
    And if you mean the one used on spells, It matters even more because his LV1 skill is so OP that the side effect causes Madness

Potion and herbs or steroids leads to transforming into an addict from Soma Familia...or a Monster.
    ...for Sex? to Isthar Familia you go. You basically become prostitute in that familia.

..... are you even remotely familiar with Danmachi Magic/Falna Level System?

Well...
    The first party he joined died a premature death because of him. He become so guilty and can't stand his helplessness that he drown himself in work so as not to think about his first blunder. His Skill 'Tireless Consciousness' make it so he kept thinking about it around and around until he almost can't cope, and only able to because he stunt his own emotion.
    Why he felt so strongly about it? cause he still got moral and even conscientiousness of a modern cynic can't dam the avalanche of guilt. And he's Hachiman, the one who'd rather hurt himself than hurting others. Being the one who is the cause of death of his party lit his ass on fire.
    No more Lazy Gomii-chan now. Only moving forward. No more death by his hands.
    If he had to move/make bonds/socialize/etc with the shady side to make that happen, then well... no more holding back.

Danmachi...
    He did volunteer to guard parties inside dungeon... with fees.

with his own students so he got his own task force. (and later his own army)

Saying no logic in fantasy novel is for narrow-minded peps who knows little and can't adapt to complicated situation. Get a Girlfriend or a Boyfriend. Get a life.

Your personal opinion is denied, because you don't finish this story, you don't get to shitpost about it.
    Well, you can, but there's always people shitposting back to you.

The whole point to this pointlessly long explanation/reply post is...
    READ THE AUTHOR NOTES...
    All the changes to Canon Skill/Abilities and situation are explained there.

Kiari likes this.
  16. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks you did not read the novel properly. He was very intelligent. He was third in humanist subject just behind Hayama & Yukionoshita. The only reason he was bad in science & maths because there was no one that could teach him no one. Still he scored good marks. That alone explains, how much you know abt him?(For Pete's sake, Do your research bitch, for now just read the wikia.)

2) there is a god in the city. Can't he ask money from that guy?. He is doing a job. He does not even a label F tier weapon or an cheap emergency teleporter or berserking Potion or a maga bamboo scroll for running ? Can't he enchant those.

3) Dude he is broken. Can't he steal? Haggle ? Take money. He is one of the best realistic heroes.

4) by summoning , I mean taming a pet. Iike taming a dog. Cant you tame a vulture or wolf something. If you can't. Jesus, I am gonna shoot you in the head. + he likes wolfs & bears

5), You only said in the previous comment before this he is searching ally , & now a new MC. Speak fucking sense, kid. Both are different. You can find a MC just by observing and he is damn good one at that.

All you are saying is just voice mouthing. Nothing else. What is Japanese MC blah. I am saying that being just intelligent & crafty is enough. Not like being genius , how you said in your other comment. He is in a new world & new rules. Why not? Just listen & observe etc etc? Again, he is damn good at that. Or he can just go to the tavern mistress to ask something

Look mate, if its your opinion , then stop attacking me or just replying to me right now. And if you are picking a fight, then you are doing it really badly(being vague as a toast, saying something now,then changing it again does not helps at all). I have searched all the wikias, wikipedias, OVAs & goodies etc. I know how he is very well. That's why I have the right to say its out of character.

Logic?Logic? Do you even know abt proposition? Syllogism's? . Thesis? Premise?

17. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    First off he is arguing to me, not the opposite way,

I told potions, & herbs as steroids because it can cause berserkness, heal you , increasing mana etc etc BITCH

Ainz Oal Gown reference because he is a badass mage bitch. I said this because of a reason. Just read the entire argument from page A

And I have to say many things. But your attack is totally worthless. You really don't have anything to do ? Do you

I would have left this thread long ago, if that was not pestering me with his logic.
    Now, if you want to debate, sure you can come.

And thing I told. Abt hikigaya was never the one to find friends was from the orginal Oregairu series,you homo. Not the fic where the first party he met (dies like SAO)

All you are doing is wasting your time, replying or let's attacking me. Which is not helping at all because your proposition is plain as fuck.

18. Redo

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one did you read..?
    a.) Oregairu
    b.) Danmachi
    c.) Sword Oratoria
    d.) My Trans-Dimensional, Overpowered Protagonist, Harem Comedy is Wrong, as Expected. (Oregairu/Danmachi)
    e.) Wikia for Danmachi
    f.) Wikia for Oregairu.

You're one of those Purist, huh?
    [​IMG]

19. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    A,D, F + some extra goodies that I got with Oregairu. Now you will say like, oh you don't know Danmachi? . then Its your problem. Cuz I was saying every damn time in my comment from the very start. That's it my own personal thought, alright. *phew

20. Redo

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh nooo, I feel soo attacked right now~:rolleyes:
    You're so mature you can only curse other people for replying to your attack.
    What? Offended because other people say what is on their mind?
    You can, so I can't? Is that it?