Japanese I'm a Maid, but without Love this is a Predicament

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by WhiteWolf42, Sep 10, 2017.

1. WhiteWolf42

WhiteWolf42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I'm a Maid, but without Love this is a Predicament
    侍女ですが恋されなければ窮地です
    Raw Link: I can share the raws, just ask (2 LNs)
    NU Link: Doesn't exist
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I just love stories where the MC is a maid. Also this 'acting as a body double for the princess, to not let her marry someone she doesn't love' setting is interesting. But please look for yourself, for this reason I will share the raws of the first chapter.
    Description: Marriage with a mercenary in order to renew a contract? I won't hand over our precious princess to an uncivilized mercenary captain!

The princess of the dukedom was to enter a political marriage with a mercenary captain; this was proposed by her stepmother. Her maid, Mariada, was successful in secretly helping the princess elope with her lover! -- Though, the angered duchess then ordered her to act as the princess and seduce the mercenary captain to renew their contract. In order to protect the princess' happiness, Mariada reluctantly became her substitute...

A body double love fantasy between a maid and a capable mercenary captain ★.

Here are the raws for the first chapter of the novel:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/nvulzi55b3ryq8z/I`m_a_Maid,_but_without_Love_this_is_a_Predicament_Teaser_Raws.zip
    Important Note: I won't share my raws anymore with people, who just wants to read the novel for free. For this purpose I upload the raws of the teaser. If someone is getting seriously interesting in translating this novel, then I will share the complete raws with him/her. For someone who just wants to read it, please understand if I say: "Please buy the raws yourself." With this you are also supporting the author and the artist.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't sound so bad~ would love it if this body double part of it provides some comedy

3. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! It's not a prince nor noble!
    But really? To marry a princess off to a commoner for a contract? Queen, aren't you pushing the line too much? Or is it that the personnel of the country are truly incompetent? They could decree another girl from noble family but to throw out the princess........

4. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sort of reminds me of 'The World Is Still Beautiful'...

BabaNovac likes this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a step-mother

6. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read it yet, but maybe the guy could be so good they (the royal family) want to tie him to the kingdom as much as possible.

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    it's possible especially for bourgeois or powerful people of common birth

8. Claire Lilly

Claire Lilly ~Fairy of the Moon Blossom~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, maid stories are rare and then also with a 'playing the body double' setting. Sounds really interesting. I wish someone would pick this up.

9. Deleted member 139933

Deleted member 139933 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I found this novel interesting so I tried to download the first chapter, but mediafire said there is an error and the zip. doesn't exist. Could you check the link?

10. Chryseum

Chryseum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the best outcome already happens, the maid marries the mercenary. This works because to be a maid of a princess would require you to already be of noble heritage, thus making the marriage still rope him to the country and in some ways the throne (Princess' maid) while still saving the princess. Only problem I see is the fact that the princess elopes anyway (if the one eloping is a commoner, the princess can go lose her position).

11. Claire Lilly

Claire Lilly ~Fairy of the Moon Blossom~

Reading List:
    Link
    @WhiteWolf42 isn't on this forum anymore. And if you want to translate this novel, or make a teaser, I can give you the first chapter too (since I often buy the first volume of a novel, if it really interests me), but if you just want to read it, please look for some other ways, or better, just buy it. You would support the author (and also artist?) with it.
    But here is a small appetizer for you:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018