Non-Fic I'm building my life so help me a little

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by moods, Jul 10, 2017.

1. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sir

2. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm trying to find money damn in my country foods are not cost much I got around 600 bath prr day 1 dollars = 35 bath and food cost 40 to 60 per meal it's ok for live I plan to work a year save some money and persue dream

3. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW

4. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're from Thailand? Yes. Any job are okay as long as it's legal. So that you can contribute to the society. And has money to support yourself.

5. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sure people around me wouldn't believe none of them think that I can do even I just reveal few part of my plan they think me dreaming all day even my crush think I have high personal world (introvert here means being trouble in thailand it's wrong if you want to splend time alone or rarely speak the point is I experience many bastard people in my life hardly found goos friend so my friends are few too most people think to me like that it makes me feel being a weirdo so many man try to in to me don't know most man are interest on me damn because I'm handsome too damn that wrong it's too immortal lord thirth going to screw you to death

6. Risus

Risus ✵ Enigmatic Poet ✵ Tiger ✵ Reese's ✵

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything and everything can be googled nowadays. Google away your problems, cross reference information. Put it into action. Plan your days by the hour to increase efficiency of action.

7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you mind using proper paragraphing and capitalization, please? I don't want to be rude but it's a seriously a pain in the ass to read despite me using my eyes instead of my ass to read it. My eyes are already bleeding looking at your post.

English is probably not your first language, and that's fine, it's not mine either. But capitalization after a full stop is the most basic of sentence structure. This is the only advice I can give you because my eyes bled halfway through your opening post.

8. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    image.jpg

moods likes this.
  9. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I see