I'm lazy so I need help. (It's a Chinese novel)

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by MissQ, Jan 14, 2017.

1. MissQ

MissQ tler from the past

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm tired so I just want someone to translate the rest this part for me.

他在偷听完东方凌和方府母女的对话后,便决定将冰儿给带走。冰儿救了方府母女俩,而方府又和东方府有婚约,等于是间接还了东方府一个恩情了。

从此,他们互不相欠了,这份恩情等于是用冰儿的性命换来的,足够了!若是早知如此,他绝不让女儿来这一趟,反正东方老爷已死,他又何必信守江湖上那套有恩必报的狗屁理论,任何人也比不上他唯一的宝贝女儿。

“爹,我们回望月山去,女儿不想再留在这了。”微敛的美眸有抹黯然,细弱的嗓音里有着明显的伤感。

骆玄双眼深思地注视着女儿许久,他心底明白女儿和东方凌之间的情感纠葛,在方府时偷听了那番话,更是清楚东方凌对女儿的誓在必得。

可难道东方凌想要冰儿,他就会双手奉上吗?没那么简单,还得看他这个做爹的同不同意再说。

“在回去之前,你得先把伤给养好,等你伤一好,我们马上回去。”怜惜地轻抚女儿苍白的面容,一股怒气无来由地升起,他决定不告诉冰儿,东方凌和方府小姐取消婚约的事。他知道自己不该怪罪东方凌,可又忍不住责怪起他来,若是他将女儿照顾好,又怎会发生这种事?连自己心爱的女人都看顾不好,又要他如何放心将女儿交给他。

Much thanks.

Ai chan likes this.
  2. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After he overheard the East End Ling and her daughter's house party dialogue, we decided to give away Binger. Binger saved the mother and daughter, Fang Fang and Oriental House has a marriage, equivalent to indirectly also the East House of a kindness.

Since then, they do not owe each other, the kindness is equivalent to the lives of Binger in exchange for, enough! If he had known so, he would not let her daughter to this trip, anyway, the Eastern master is dead, why should he abide by the rivers and lakes on the set of En will report the shit theory, no one can match his only baby daughter.

"Dad, we look back on the mountain to go, the daughter did not want to stay in this." Micronesia Meimou wiping sadly, thin voice has obvious sadness.

Luo mysteriously staring at her daughter for a long time, his heart to understand the feelings between her daughter and the East Ling Ling entanglement in the side of the House eavesdropping remarks, it is clear that the East Ling's oath to the daughter.

Can be the East Ling is going to Binger, he will offer it with both hands? Not so simple, have to see his father do not agree with this to say.

"Before you go back, you have to give the wounded good, so you hurt a good, we'll go back." Pity to touch her pale face, an anger for no reason to rise, he decided not to tell Binger, Miss Lingfang Fang Fang and cancel the engagement thing. He knew he should not blame the East Ling, but also could not help but blame him, if he will take care of her daughter, how can such a thing happen? Even their beloved women are not well taken care of, but also how he assured his daughter to him.

Azure Blaze, MissQ and Daike1234 like this.
  3. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Google chrome just mtl'd it automatically for me. :p

4. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Shuxin which novel is this from?

5. MissQ

MissQ tler from the past

Reading List:
    Link
    It's from Forbidden Love

6. heartentice

heartentice The One That Entice The Soul

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this is mt'led, or your own translation

7. MissQ

MissQ tler from the past

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe I'm not telling. But I use text to speech when I translate because the meaning is more clearer.