Other Request i'm thinking of starting Wicked Soldier King and

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by becool, Jan 10, 2016.

1. becool

becool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really want to know from someone who read ahead is the mc a dense mf who is gonna be cockblocked all the way through or is he gonna get some action with the girls later on because from what i saw in some comments right now his level of cockblocking is 100% and even with a bonus girl or daughter that gonna stop any and all action ,so you understand why i'm asking i usually read till the last raws so since i just finished peerles martial god wich is 2500 ch of effing frustration(not action wise with the girls but more with the logic of the world) on 6 months i don't wanna start somthing long as this if i know it's gonna make me frustrated with the mc later on ,hopefully someone answers me

Asf likes this.
  2. Fred7gold

Fred7gold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cockblocked by the little girl,For a long time , and by some value...

becool and The Darkness like this.
  3. Larkan

Larkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long is he cock blocked for?

The Darkness likes this.
  4. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Long enough..

becool and The Darkness like this.
  5. becool

becool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok men i was really looking forward to a change of pace from usual xianxia ,by the way(last thread of hope) from the raw this is easily 2000+ chapters ,so by long enough bullpark wise does it last 1000 ch or more, and by long enough does it means at some point he gets it on with his harem or is it the usual japanes harem where until the last chapter and even then it might actually not even be a harem but one girl choice

6. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    he has an appreciation for how certain types of women look but he only wants to be with one.

7. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure but its chinese so imma guess true harem ending, easily enough.

8. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's not dense...but he does get cockblocked...

9. becool

becool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah so probably not a harem at all huh, just bunch of girls liking him and he likes only one, i think i will pass may be later when try it,i just don't get authors that do this if you wanna a true love story with one interest why the f do you throw other girls at him that's frustrating (for me at least) but might be well handled in some cases but as someone who hasn't read it makes me wanna pass ,if you wanna make many girl like him do it if you wanna make it a one interest novel do it and don't throw girls at him all over the place (it might work with novel oriented to romance but not with action i think) sighh

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it for actions and comedies. You want romance or eros? You're looking at the wrong novel.

P. S. No. I don't know what would happen in the next 2000+ chapters you mention. Would he get any? Who knows, hopefully he don't.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  11. becool

becool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i get if you liked it and wanna defend it but you could actually be more open minded dude, i never said i was looking for ero even if it's said that he gets with them without description i would be ok (while ero means descriptive and i don't care if it's ther or not ) what i want is confirmation that the romance is fulfilled ,as for romance it's the author who's writing it why don't you go tell him to exclude romance ,if you are gonna write romance do it i like one on one romaance even triangle is good ,what i don't get is why throw lot of girls at the mc if you won't aknowledge them later on ,that's stupid if it was done for a plot point it would make me frustrated the same(oh he had a gem but then later on he found a treasure oh no he's found a magical book that he is gonna use for the rest of the plot oh wait where is the gem and the treasure there are places where the book wont help him but the gem might but no he forgot about it ) hopefullt you get why i'm asking and like i said it might not be important for me if i read it but as someone who hasn't read it yet it makes me wanna pass because while you know somethings about why it's awsome and great and romance isn't important at alll or or ... i STILL hasn't read it so ican only look for stuff that annoy me and hope my next choice don't have them,yeah thanks guys for your answers

12. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^^

13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would an author throw girls to the story if he won't do anything further with them? No well, it's like if it doesn't affect the plot by much why not just add them? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. becool

becool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah well that's what's different for me(like i said i haven't read it yet so it might be not important) i don't wanna feel frustrated for the girls like i will tell you examples of why i don't like that ,oh girl x is the most devoted for mc and so sweet and caring and loves him so much ,chikachi , he doesn't love her , oh one girl with a whole backround and story and mc goes out of his way to save her and make things right for her but he doesn't love her so throw aside ,another girl that loved him so much she could die but doesn't show it and always cold and in the end end up with another douchbag (kind of ntr but not ntr) see all those girls could've been in story and mc helped them and evertything the same without them falling in love with him and i'm okay what i don't like is making them love him but he doesn't loe them back ,that's just a way for author to keep reader reading while the plot is continuing and hoping for there to be developement but the author knows in the end mc ends up with one ,so why does he make so many girls like him ,answer easy to keep romance interested audience reading ,and i'm not even that stuck on romance i read many western novels without a hint of romance ,but when it comes to xianxia its effing frustrating when it's all martial art and no interactions(either girls or family or friends) so why would i add to the frustration of training and people giving mc shit and ..the frustration of romance ,no thk you if you wanna writer harem write it wanna write one interest romance write it this kind of think that lot of authors do is just wishy washy for me and makes me hate mc and hate author ,so i look for spoilers beforhand to avoid annoying myselkf,again alll this is based on my conjecture as i haven't read yet it might be this novel is plot oriented and so romance isn't even worth caring about it might be easy going so the girls don't love him that hard so if he doesn't choose them it won't frustrate me, but since i haven't read i will base my choice on that ,and also you need to understand if i read it i will read the whole 2000 ch,so if you just read the translation i don't want you to base it on that because thats 1/20 of the whole thing

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  15. becool

becool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well that aside i want to hear from someone who feels frustrated when novels have many girls interested in mc and he has only eyes for one ,does it even matter here and does make you wanna hit the mc for not liking girl x,or it it not really that important ,hopefully someone answers (and not someone that is so in love with it that that he odesn't care for that but someone that hated it it in other novels but didn't care here) if not if anyone has a recommendation for a novel thats different from the usual train fight traing fight (maybe romance) and in a different setting (no jp novels unless it's good ) i'll be thankfull

16. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. you redt 2500 chapter of pmg .. heres a cookie. @
    but well.. if you can read raws no problem and looking for reviews from people that have finished the novel in raw.. maybe youre looking for it at the wrong place.. you would have much better luck at those chinese forums.. or you can try spcnet forum in the spoiler thread.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    becool likes this.
  17. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    It's realistic. Sorry, but if you're a (usually) decent looking, strong, successful MC, you are going to be attractive. It would be stupid in most of the novels if only one girl was interested. Here's a hero, or a genius cultivator, or in the case of WSK, a really strong down to earth guy. Nope can't like him because some other girl does?

WSK isn't even that far for translations. There isn't even romance yet. Yes, there is certainly sexual tension and interest but especially in a reasonably mature setting compared to many other wuxia's, it's very natural for this to occur. The women that have been introduced in the first hundred chapters all have their own roles to play and are strong characters in their own right.

@Asf is right, this is the wrong place to be asking these questions if you plan on reading the raws. Most of the people here have only read the first hundred chapters.

Asf likes this.
  18. becool

becool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well first of all i don't think any ch novel is realistic xd i mean come on,second of all no even if we were to take it in reality a guy that is good looking would intimidate a lot of girls (scratch the shy type and the sweet type that doesn't try to compete they won't even be able to approche)and girls arent that dense either i'm sorry but girls are even more perceptive than males so when an mc likes one girl even if there were girls interested (i say intersted not liking him because only in novels iyou saved me=likes u,in saw him so kind and down to earth =likes him....) they would not continue to expand their interest ,and even then in the rare chance when there is some stubborn girls or two(not tons of girls like in these novels no matter how you spin it it's not realistic entertaining yes but notrealistic) that would compete they would sooner or later get that he likes only one ,;while in ch novels all the interests will last till the last 20 or so chapters and only then the author will start eliminating ,now i get doing it for the tension but that bothers me a lot ,because authors don't do that just for romance mind you they do it for powerups ,plot points, side caratcers (he's got a power up but now he only gets to use 10 % ,he's got a master that can save him but he's gonna let him fend for himself to"grow hard"...he's got lot of girls intersted but he only has feelings for one then why give him that huge power up give small one until later when he needs the huge one ,why show his master has the power to save him at all) it's basically the writing style of the ch novels cockblocking everywhere and makes you then even in cases wher you like mc question his choices ,happens a lot for example when mc is actually seeking harem and throw in some object/person as a limiter ,i get that you can't give all the power early on that would be boring and can't get all the girls at once that would make them bland and boring ,however i'm pretty sure none of you would like a power that has huge potential and the mc can only use a bit of it ,but then you read until the end and he still didn't use all of it ,that's frustrating it orgazm denial xd, yeah like i said i might be raving on and it might not be like that at all but in my mind it's gonna be like that (well i read looot of ch novels and they all turn sour later even the ones that start gret they don't plan procedure and end just theb next arc and fight and even the ones that plan the end don't care how to get there) but anyway might try other forums mentioned thank you for that