LCD Immortal God Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    i dunno man, imma sit and wait to see if the quality is any good. otherwise i'd rather just drop/lnmtl it.

2. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aran didn't drop the series.

He was having issues, especially motivation.

Then all of a sudden, this wuxiadream team ninjas the novel series.

Aran just said "do whatever you want" because he gave up.

Again, another series ninja-ed like TTNH.

MangoGuy and Raven_King like this.
  3. Jackfrost2139

Jackfrost2139 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, Aran dropped this after considering he could not do it anymore with his life. he has says this when he release IDS on his site

Raven_King likes this.
  4. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course he would do the stupid and lazy crap again in the end. Instead of dropping it sooner he dragged it out until it got poached. And instead of finding a decent translator to pass it on to, he just says it's in better hands of the terrible scum whole stole it. Wuxia Dreams is a crappy group with trash translations. Did he even check their work before he deemed them "better hands" ? Thanks Aran, you have proved yourself a total ass. Dropping this novel unless it gets picked up by a legit group

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  5. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    man, that vitriol is not gonna help. motivation flickers, like a candle in the wind, it happens. but that kinda response kills any chance of him coming back to it. he probably didn't get much support when he was active either, cuz we leechin', yo. tht said, is a shame that it happened like that.

Vincent1873 likes this.
  6. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    He already gave it up. What do you mean it's not going to help? You think he can just decide to take it back now if he wants to? And as for support, I don't know why you think he didn't have it, because he did and it made no difference. It seems like you are trying to say it wasn't his fault how things turned out and it was the fault of the readers instead. What kind of point of view is that? Is he not responsible for his own actions or inaction? Should I shoulder the blame, because I don't like how he handled things?

7. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    chill bro, i was a fan of the novel too. no, i'm not saying it was our fault as readers, it was his own as a translator, and then sitting on it. what i am saying is, no doubt people were haranguing him to get the chapter out, which would've not helped his motivation to pick it p again. now that he has dropped it and let it go, it shouldn't go back. unless he can commit to it. which he cannot.

as for not helping, it's not gonna help any future budding translators, who look at all the negativity involved with a spotty release schedule. on the flip side, most people now are establishing a release timetable and a patreon, so that we go from being frustrated leechers to active members of the community.

all in all, your frustration at aran could end up being more harmful, is what i am saying. it's happened. don't dwell on it. now look for a good translator to take it up, rather than wuxiadream with their sketchiness.

8. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I have never once given him a negative comment while he was translating and if you look at the comments you will see that very few people did also. My "frustration" is because now that he has officially dropped it, the translation now belongs to wuxia dreams, so nobody else can take it from them without poaching. So we are all now stuck with their "sketchiness" all because aran couldn't be bothered to pass it on properly

Raven_King likes this.
  9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that we should all take a step back.Yes,Aran was probably in the wrong for not being able to communicate properly with the readers.Then again he probably wanted to take a break and get back his motivation..and he got ninja!! And,considering the comments in the other site,he probably assumed that they were doing a good job.Considering reader satisfaction,he just gave up that last shred of doggedness~

Raven_King likes this.
  10. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. The translation for 251 is pretty sketchy. I can barely tell what's going on.

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    cuz well wuxia dream translation is not quite good so better than mtl~

Raven_King likes this.
  12. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait..this chapter..Even i can tell that it is off..Sighh.I will drop this for now.I really really liked it...maybe my first mtln?

Raven_King likes this.
  13. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    do it. you get used to the broken quality after a while. besides, it's not much of an improvement at the current host, so might as well. just reread the last few chapters so you know what terms they use in general for the levels and stuff....also, don't spend too long on a sentence, just skim it, you will get the point of what they were trying to convey. if you get stuck into the grammar, you will get a headache.

besides, other than the atrocious grammar, you actually get a good feel of the characters and the story. so you can take the edge off the hunger

14. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I will just go for mtln.This chapter looked like one anyway.

15. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    A novel wuxia dream was "translating" is now being done by a legit translator at WW. Maybe there is hope that someone will take over IGE. Wuxia dreams can't be considered a real translation anyway. It's just some sloppy edited mtl trash

Jarrow likes this.
  16. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing with Monarch of Eventide is that alyschu said that she would begin tl'ing it at least a month before wuxiadream said that they would tl it, they just jumped in knowing that something that alyschu would choose is very likely very good and would bring in a lot of profit... there is no such case with this novel, so unless a tl wishes to argue with them over it, the chances official channels picking it up are very low, because a new tl cant compare to a giant like wuxiaworld...

17. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mango Guy are you reading these new translations? Is it really that bad?

18. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    for now,yes.They are bad.The reason why i am reading is because I am preparing to mtl,so I wanna first get used to how it will be.Maybe 10 chapters max before I just mtln.

19. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno about you guys but for me its Good enough but if you compare it to WW Quality then its bad but remember guys WW is pro BTW i glad this novel get pick up this is one of my fav novel so sad previous translator lose motivation after he back from vacation :(

20. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha you can wait for previous translator till your hair turn BALD