Novel Immortal Martial God

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by FutureBoy, Mar 27, 2017.

1. FutureBoy

FutureBoy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal Martial God

Genre: Wuxia; Xianxia

Author: Future Boy

Synopsis: An ancient world, where people from countless cosmos emerge...

A world, whose limits can't be calculated/reached/perceived...

A world, where countless gods and immortals roam freely in the sky...

A world, where to be born is a destiny/fortune in itself...

A world where countless mysteries are waiting to be found/unveiled...

In this vast world, a boy wants to become a God but he has the lineage of Immortals. In this world where both Gods and immortals exist, only one can survive the coming tribulations, as it is known in the Vedas.

Will he be able to defy the odds, and cultivate both the blood of an Immortal and the power of the Gods to become an Immortal Martial God?

link: http://manyatranslations.blogspot.com/p/immortal-martial-god.html
    ...................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note:- Hello guys! I think most of you guys won't understand the meanings of some of the words so let me know by comments and I will explain it to you with full patience.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. FutureBoy

FutureBoy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG CHPATER 1: "ZHEN CHENG"

“He is so cute.” said a thirteen year old girl.

“He just looks like his mother.” A little maid about of 20 year age said.

“His eyes are so clear and translucent. I think I’m going to be lost in eyes.” Another maid spoke with affection in her voice.

“What do you guys know? He has the eyes of his father and facial feature resembles to his mother. I bet he will become a legendary expert like his father.” A man, who has a very robustly built body said.

These were the first stream of voices he heard when he came into this world. A look of confusion suddenly appeared in his eyes. He wanted to speak but he realized that he was unable to speak. After some consideration he tried to lift his body to stand up but couldn’t.

“Who am I? Who are these people? Why can’t I speak? Why can’t I stand? “. These were the thought he wanted to shout aloud but with his mouth being weak he couldn’t speak. And these sounds were akin to the crying of a new born baby in eyes of the people present.

“Don’t bully my son, he was just born and you people got him surrounded of course he will cry.” A middle-aged man with clear eyes and possessing an aura of holiness arrived and said.

“I was just playing with him, he is my nephew after all. ”, said the Robust man.

“Brother Chen Lan, of course you are his uncle. But shouldn’t you wait a bit until the family ritual is completed. He just born, and is weak a bit. If we didn’t do that ritual soon how can be as strong as our Great Grandfather. “, said the father of new born boy.

“You are right he is the only heir of our family now. I can’t be a father. He is the only child of our Chen clan born after 50 years. “, said the robust man with a sad face.

“Brother don’t be sad when I will break through the next realm, I will go and “Heaven Wondering Pavilion” and ask for the remedy of your case. Because it is not an innate problem, it still has hope to be cured.”

Hearing this, a look of hope appeared on Chen Lan’s face and he said,” Brother Wang, you are the best.” He leaped to hug his brother but he was dodged. “Are you mad? I have a child with me.”

“Oh! Sorry I was too excited and couldn’t control.”, said Chen Lan embarrassedly.

A strange look appeared in the eyes of the new-born child. ’Why can’t understand what they are speaking? What strange language is this?’

While he was thinking all this, he was brought to a grand hall which was nearly 200 metre long and 150 metre wide. There were skulls of very strange shapes were hung on the right and walls in an orderly manner. While in the front a man sitting on the throne 10 metre high. The throne was made up of gold and a gigantic sword handle was embedded on the back of the throne. Behind the throne was a giant golden crow was carved on the wall. A faint golden radiance was emanating from it.

Chen Lan and Chen Wang were kneeling on the ground in front of throne. Chen Wang said to the person on throne, “ Long live Your Majesty.”

The person atop throne was the King of the Chen kingdom. He was said to be the only “Foundational Realm” cultivator in the nearby four kingdoms. But he knew that he was only at the peak of middle stage Foundational Realm while his grandson was at the peak of Foundational realm and was about to break through to core formation realm.

The king said,” Grandson, there is no need to be so formal. I’m your grandfather after all.” The king had a great affection for his grandson. He was the only direct descendent of his bloodline. Even though Chen Lan was his grandson but they were not related by blood. He knew that his family bloodline always only have a single descendent every generation. So it was impossible for his son to

have two children. He always thought that Chen Lan was illegitimate son of his daughter-in-law.

“Tell me what do you want to discuss with me?”

“Grandfather , I have become a father of a son. And I ask for the family ritual to arranged so that my son can have a better starting point.” Said Chen Wang with yearning.

“Are you sure? Did you forget what happened to your father?”, said the king.

Chen Shen , the father of Chen Wang once tried to complete the inheritance of his Grandfather Chen Shikong, but he was not successful and as a result he became a mortal with short life and died.

“Grand Father, I met with Senior Zhang. He told me that my son will have a great destiny along with a great disaster. If he didn’t prepare for the disaster from his birth he will not be able not overcome the upcoming disaster.” said Chen Wang with a face full of reverence while speaking about that mysterious ‘Senior Zhang’.

The king was also taken aback as he thought about ‘Senior Zhang’. When his life was at the verge of extinguishing while battling the King of ‘Five Peacock kingdom alliance’, it was Senior Zhang who came and helped him escape and gave him a lifesaving elixir. He didn’t know what it was but he was sure that this pill wouldn’t lose out to even the top grade elixir of “Elixir Refining Sect.” Senior Zhang gave him a feeling of mortal, but he knew people who can teleport cannot any weaker than the top experts of ‘Fire Phoenix Continent’.

“If the Senior Zhang said so, it will be so. We have no right to doubt his words.” The king said while nodding. He thought to himself what senior Zhang said to him that day, ‘You should not disgrace his name.’ He thought of his father was his father if his father Chen Shikong really had this powerful expert as his friend.

“Father, what should be the name of this child?“, asked Chen Wang.

“Since his life will have many up and downs, he has to be always positive . So, his name will be

“Chen Zheng”said the king in a grand manner. <Zheng means positive here>

Hearing that his grandfather bestowed a name to his son , he was very happy and just wanted to go tell his wife this good news. He was also worried about his son but he can’t fight disasters for him always so his son ought to be strong, then will he be able to protect himself and overcome all tribulations of his wife and will step at a unfathomable step on the path of immortal cultivation.

On the other side Chen Lan was looking down. He was so upset that his grandfather didn’t even spared him a single look.

After walking out of hall , when Chen Wang saw his brother down he said,” Cheer up brother, you can now play with your nephew now since the formal issues are completed.

Hearing this Chen Lan become happy and started to play with his little nephew.

Chen Zheng was thinking about what happened in the grand hall. He somewhat vaguely understood what happened in the GrandHall. Seeing people call him Chen Zheng he understood that it was his naming ceremony. But he didn’t understand the occasional sadness on the faces of 3 people in hall. He still had his doubts. Having thought about his name he thought it was somewhat familiar. He started to force himself to think where did he heard.

While his father brought him home he saw his mother. Her name was Zhou Mei. She was very affectionate and caring towards him she would give him pecks on his cheek occasionally. Every time he was pecked on his cheeks his face would flush.

After midnight people stopped visiting him. He was sleeping with her mother. Maybe it was because that his mother and father were very busy greeting guests they were tired and slept peacefully.

Now he was all alone , with none to disturb him so he slept due all the confusion and mind tiring thinking he had.

In the dream he saw a red coloured bead. The had some natural carvings like that of a tree bark. In the first glance it looked like some seed of a tree. When he tried to touch the bead he noticed that he don’t have a hand. He was shocked. How come I don’t have a hand and where is this place? And what this is strange bead. Then he saw some azure colour fog started emitting from it. The fog was released at an extremely slow pace. He noticed that the fog was going toward his direction. He tried to move out of way but could’t move. “Sh!t!” He couldn’t do anything but curse in his mind.

The peculiar azure fog came to him and his vision started blurring. And then a bone tearing pain started to emerge in head.

He tried to struggle but couldn’t. All he could do was to wait like a sheep to be slaughtered. After some time of pain , his vision blurred and he fainted.

The next he woke up he saw it was already morning. He could also feel a little bit of headache even now. He noticed he now have a few more memories.

After sometime he couldn’t help but feel shocked.

“This is….”

3. FutureBoy

FutureBoy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG CHAPTER 2: NINE RUDRA TACTICS

Chen Zheng was truly baffled by what he found in his memories.

In his memories were over 10000 languages and the language of this world was included there.

‘Nine Rudra Tactics ‘. A name appeared in his mind. He knew this was some sorts of cultivation technique, but he didn’t know about the quality of this technique.

He flipped the pages of this book in his mind. The first page of the book had about 5 lines of text written in it.:

Nine Rudra Tactics

Requirements to cultivate- Soul Awakening Realm of spirit, maximum age 5 years and no God

Cultivation method practiced.

Volume 1:

“Use your soul as a medium to connect to heaven and Earth. Absorb the divinities of world. Wash your marrow and transform the blood.”

<If you are able to read it means you are eligible to cultivate it>

He tried to open the next page but it didn’t open. He thought that he should improve his soul or he should completely master its first volume to open next page.

‘Well, I will not be getting anything without trying the first volume.’

After memorizing the technique of first volume he went to where the bead was. Bead was appeared to be the same he saw it last time. He knew that he had no power to unveil the secrets of this bead. He has only one method to open the secrets of this bead and that was to become a cultivator.

With these thoughts in his mind he slowly calmed down. He started chanting the sutras of this technique after sitting in the lotus position.

In the morning, Chen Zheng woke up. After looking around him he found that he was now in the house of his new parents. He thought that all he saw was a dream it was too real! He tried to confirm if what he saw was real or not. He started cultivating the ‘Nine Rudra Tactics’. He noticed that when he started cultivating the technique his mind will become numb after 15 minutes. But he also noticed that after regaining his energy his soul would feel more and more energetic every time.

Time passed by… Soon it was the Birthday of Chen Zheng, he was now 1 year old boy.

Many people came and greeted his parents. They were all officials of a very high post. There were rumours that the son of Chen Wang was an absolute genius. He started speaking when he was just 15 days old and walking when he was thirty days old. In just two months he learned all the characters of their continental language. He spent most of his time in library reading books. His age was too small but he has the height of a nearly 5 year old child. He was truly a prodigy.

But they didn’t know that Chen Zheng learnt speaking, all the languages of the world and started cultivating the same night he was born. If they knew it they would just choke on the floor.

…………..

A person with silver hairs down to the shoulders, a height of about 2 metres, fair skin and sharp eyes and wearing a robe with a diagram of an eye imprinted on the back of its robe came to main hall. The parents of Chen Zheng personally received him and brought him to a private chamber.

…………

While there was a party in the main hall Chen Zheng was cultivating ‘Nine Rudra Tactics’ with his heart and soul put into it. After cultivating this technique for almost a year his technique was almost about to break the level of connecting with heavens and earth, but he was missing something. Truth to be told, he was very worried he didn’t know too much about heaven and earth so he started reading various books in the library but couldn’t find any book with decent explanations of heavens and earth.

If one didn’t even comprehend this level of ‘Nine Rudra Tactics’ then they couldn’t even be said to be cultivating this technique. It was core of this technique. The higher the understanding of heaven and earth, higher your cultivation speeds. Similarly, if you not even have a tiny bit of comprehension of Heaven and Earth you can never cultivate it.

Even though he didn’t comprehend the first level, he still had major benefits. His soul power and his perception had risen to the whole new level. He now had a photographic memory; he can’t forget what he saw even once.

And the mysterious Blood Bead of his never again appeared in his dream again.

He could only sigh now. He can’t tell anyone about his circumstances because he knew if he told anyone about this, then his life would have no guarantee at all. He was fated to not having guided him along his this one year path.

“knock,Knock”. Someone knocked on his door. He stood up and adjusted his clothing and said in a childish voice,” Come in.”

“Creaak..” The door opened and a girl of about 14 came inside her room and bowed.

“Young master, Lady has called for you.”

“Understood.”

“Then I will be waiting outside young master. “She went out of room and stood near the gate to the room while thinking, “Young master is so cute and his voice is so sweat. His mature eyes and childish looks make him even more adorable I just want to hug him.”

Off course Chen Zheng didn’t know what this made thought about him otherwise it would really make him feel awkward.

“What would the mother be calling me for?” He thought to himself and started wearing the royal family’s robe. After that he went to private meeting chamber the little girl accompanying him.

“Young master, I’m not allowed inside so please go yourself. I will be waiting outside.”

“Okay.” said Chen Zheng as he entered the private chamber.

As soon as he entered the room he saw an old man sitting on the guest table while his father was sitting on the table of host. His mother found a table somewhere in the middle of the left row. As she saw Chen Zheng she called him with a tender gaze,” Child, sit down beside me.”

4. FutureBoy

FutureBoy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys please write your comments and reviews it will help me polish my writing.
    Thank You

5. TSLives

TSLives Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, the font size is freaking annoying.

Two, I randomly picked a few paragraphs and I can immediately spot grammar mistakes. They are all over the place.

Last, too many 'A World' in your synopsis. Breaks the flow.

There are many others, but these bugged me the most.

P.S. Put your chapters in a spoiler tag.

6. FutureBoy

FutureBoy Member

Reading List:
    Link