LCD Immortal Mortal

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Kaliyan

Kaliyan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Mo Wuji never goes back, then I hope the author will create a side story of what happens to his research after he dies. I hope that no one else is able to recreate his drugs even after the evil people obtain his research. I hope they regret big time over killing the MC.

2. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's willing to give away the pill refinement manual instead of just being prudent and only giving the will strengthening pills which was described as rare and long forgotten recipe

3. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    .... because having a slightly decent place in a position above that which everybody is almost guarenteed to pick on and harass is so bad. just because there's less "room" shouldn't mean he's gonna have constant visitors peeking in on him. at the very least, having a decent spot would show he was even slightly worth that outer sect token he got. he's already got people that don't like him, willingly sitting at the very bottom of the barrel just seems like a very self-defeating and stupid decision and asking for people to bother him.

4. dewisa

dewisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Wuji had lightning technique....
    so he can give channel opening concoction to his friends like Fei Bingzhu and zap them by himself???

Meridian Opening Services like that will make him rich :D

5. kingsahib

kingsahib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whats is the strength raking for this novel.

6. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is too rushed, quality is dropping, alot of typos and they're too obvious but some dont make any sense

7. Khaossaga

Khaossaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They used to update 2 a day and for the pass week, it's only once a day...anyone know what's up?

8. JervIsMe

JervIsMe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel details say that it's only 7 chaps/week (if you check the Qidian novel page)
    Maybe the 2 per day was some bonus or something

9. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How the other outer sect disciples view him is meaningless. An outer sect disciple is an outer sect disciple. All the inner sect disciples and above will view him as trash regardless of his place within the outer sect. So basically there's no positives to going higher up the ladder unless he's trying to get noticed and put into the inner sect.

The cultivation levels? There's Channel Opening, Spirit Building, and Transcending Morality. Then there's Yuan Dan. I'm not too sure after that.

10. dewisa

dewisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Sect Head MC....
    thats rare...

will he give channel opening drugs to the disciples?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Demonic Spoon and Arcelia like this.
  11. crisapx

crisapx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They addwalled the last 6 chapters?
    That's so fucked up... :(

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they have the ingredients? It's not like this stuff is easy to find for the high ranking versions.

13. dewisa

dewisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st grade solution ingredients were pretty cheap since MWJ could bought them with mortal golds
    2nd grade solution ingredients seems expensive because MWJ was at Channel Opening Stage and pretty poor as a cultivator when he tried to concoct them. Pretty sure with all his spirit stones, now he could afford them.

I'm sure he could open 72 meridian for everyone with his pile of earth spirit stones regardless of their talent. Not sure for 3rd grade solutions though

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking that he has to be planning to share the solution. Otherwise what gives him the confidence to say that he'll make it the strongest sect in Lost continent? I suppose he could be planning to drag the sect along behind him though. Become the strongest person and then obtain the best resources for everyone.

15. dewisa

dewisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He need to lay down some protections on the sect from anybody who covet the solutions to strengthen their sects/empires. Remember the penicillin incident? Laying down arrays and cultivate until True God realms should do it.
    Unlocking the spiritual veins for the disciples to cultivate are enough for now

16. Demonic Spoon

Demonic Spoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole thing with the number 1 smith is super, super, contrived.

Heaven Seeking Sect for some reason does not value their biggest item forging earner, a sword lake outer disciple just happens to know him and tell him about Mo Wuji, the two nihility experts just happened to reach the Tian Ji sect in their battle.

This is so incredibly hamfisted. The author is just forcing it to give the sect even more easy mode than the supercannons did.

dewisa likes this.
  17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why Heaven Seeking Palace didn't protect him. Maybe it's because they're missing two of their Heaven ranked experts with one going to Zhen Mo and Granny Linglong missing. I don't think the disciple telling him about Mo Wuji is all that important since he was already in Mo Wuji's hands and was impressed with the array formation. I think they'd actively avoid fighting at more powerful sects but there is some luck involved in them reaching Tian Ji sect. Overall I think some things need explaining but I wouldn't call it hamfisted.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  18. dewisa

dewisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... kinda too convinient....

I wonder if MWJ will expose his identity as Rouge Cultivator to add another 100.000 points for Tian Ji Sect :D

19. CreamPuffDelights

CreamPuffDelights Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, just curious. I've read Gate of Fortune, until the most recent TL chapters and its pretty good so far, although it feels like it's just about to go into a filler arc. The romance side so far seems fairly non-existent barring a meeting here or there, but the vitriol i'm seeing here on this site regarding that novel is already at an incredible level. Do you mind summarizing to me exactly why everyone says he gets NTRed repeatedly?

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I can tell retarded people like to assume every female friend he makes is a love interest and then artfully interpret any separation from him as NTR.