Role Playing Imperial Loli Protection Sect 2017

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by RickyTheKind, Jan 31, 2017.

?

JOIN THIS SECT?

1. YES

35.4%
  2. NO

12.3%
  3. I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO PROTECT

12.3%
  4. I WORK ALONE TO PROTECT MY LOLI

24.7%
  5. THIS SHOULD'NT BE HERE XD

15.2%
  1. RickyTheKind

RickyTheKind 『Isekai Pending』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its ok.... just post them for our weekly theme XD

2. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Drevart

Reading List:
    Link
    that's all I could find in my small collection

4. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Came here for a small visit...am now tempted to call the cops after 3 seconds...

5. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link
    SORRY THE COPS IN OUR SIDE ON THIS ONE. Better try your luck again
    [​IMG]

Drevart likes this.
  6. Drevart

Reading List:
    Link
    why were you even considering visiting this place if you knew you would feel liike that?

AmIaCat likes this.
  7. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link
    I hereby DECLARE to our SECT that this kinds of LOLIs Should also be protected in our realm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Centaur no Nayami

haguruma and Hexwolfx like this.
  8. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    Your a saint

haguruma and RickyTheKind like this.
  9. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    On the surface only, you have not seen his true form . . . . less you stray from good, prithee for your own sake stay away.

10. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

haguruma likes this.
  11. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think of the meaning of the name of the sect, imperial loli protection. it sounds like a place to go to get little kids away from perverts. but in acutallity, its a place where said perverts gather.
    How cruel to think that this is all a trap to capture more of those aborable little kids. like runing away from a wolf to then meet a lion.
    May all the poor souls tricked by the name of this sect rest in peace.

12. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh.... Did you read the first thread.... if so... Im saddened by your idiotic conclusion of our sect.

We Created this sect for the soul purpose of protecting them. When no one protected them, we ourselves took to arms and ideas of giving them a peaceful. We gave them solace here. This sect members sacrificed their time and names for the sake of them LOLIs.

And May I ask @wonderer . What did you do During those times???? NOTHING!!!
    When those Lolis are being harmed. What did you do? NOTHING!!!
    Did you made little time for them? Did you atleast make ideas assert your views? CHANGE THE MINDSET OF PEOPLE? NOTHING!!!

Now you came here saying with your almighty logic saying stuff like that. Did you even think for one second that your doing sumthing good for them? I guess not...

NOW GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID....

(lol sounded from the novels that Im reading)

Anyone who undermines or sullies the work our sect and members will cut down with NO MERCY. No matter who they are.

(yup this is from OVERLORD Novel....)

haguruma likes this.
  13. Eternal Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    In your un-rightful slander, I raise an objection. The Imperial Loli Protection Sect was founded on the principle of our forefather @RickyTheKind who has questionable ethics and behaviour but nonetheless a righteous purpose. We have created a sect in the pursuit of gathering members who understand our passion and admiration of lolis.

To your statement of how this was designed to be a trap to capture lolis, I refute it. To this date, we have not engaged publicly nor privately in the enslavement of lolis. We've mere carried out our admiration by expression of thoughts and exchange of ideas. If you happen to hold the same ideals as we do, then pray turn yourself away from shallow accusations and join us in our pilgrimage to gaze upon adorableness incarnate.

haguruma likes this.
  14. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there another thread on this? also nice references, i 90% didn't get them.(y)
    you are right, i am doing nothing to protect loli's, but this sect does nothing as well. on the first post it doesn't talk about how or from who to protect loli's from. it only proclaims the greatness of said lolis.
    how am i suposse to know how to protect lolis when this sect itself don't state how to protect them?
    if you included such things in your intro to the loli lover sect, then maybe you could convine me that this place is actually for "protection"
    therefore this is a sect that only adores said lolis while the members itself have no means of protecting them. what difference does it make if lolis come here or not, how are the memebers of this sect suppose to protect the lolis? instead its just a gathering place for lolis that would make it a bigger target for those that wish to destory it.

its a trap because there are no measures to protect lolis in this sect at all. instead its just more of a gathering for lolis. and loli lovers.

15. Eternal Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, but therein lies the answer to your the question. How is it a trap if we bring together loli lovers and loli? The gathering itself is the measure of their protection. Some may argue that the freedom to remain hidden is a protection itself, yet when danger falls they have only themselves. If by your words there are those who wish to do harm, then does it not mean the sentiment to harm lolis long existed before the creation of the sect?

Heed that in ancient times to now, a sect has always upheld a common belief and protected it together. The act of adoration is also the unwillingness to have it sullied.

16. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    under the light of justice, all wrong are over looked.
    i'm saying the name of this place is a trap, if anything it should be called loli lovers/worshipers? sect or something. its doesn't bring protection, just a place for people to look at lolis. what do the lolis gain from this? isn't this just exploting them? all the benifiet of this sect goes to the loli lovers or perverts out there. by falsely using "protection" as a means to gather more lolis.
    if there is inequality in is place then how will you come together to protect yout common belief? only by having all as equal can you do that. a bird that carries other can no longer fly if the burden is too heavy.
    and if you type sect in google, the definitions for it aren't that uplifting.

17. Eternal Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not see how does the name itself function effectively as a trap when the sect itself provides protection, you have stated that all we do is to adore lolis and under that guise, we gather them actively by offering false protection which in turn endangers their safety.

If by your point that we are a sect that loves and worships lolis, then our priority is the ensure their safety. By the fact that itself, gathering them was dangerous we would not have carried it out as it goes against our beliefs. Know that a Sect is founded on beliefs so we take it seriously, the definitions for sect may not be uplifting but their devotion to their purpose is no less noble, they would defend it to the death.

"if there is inequality in is place then how will you come together to protect your common belief", you have asked and thus I shall deliver. If you say that there is inequality, then what do our efforts of protection come to? You have denied the equivalent of protection offered by adoration from a Sect which is a rigid organisation founded on beliefs, also to say there is inequality means the lolis were exploited, but I see not exploitation by the fact that protection was offered in exchange for our admiration.

18. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    *sips tea* Wow, is it over? Awww, I wanted to watch more. *sigh*

@Eternal Liar @RickyTheKind By the way, did I receive a missive the first time I came here or not?

19. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup Im pretty sure you received an official letter in this thread... otherwise... I wouldn't have added you on the first post....

20. otoshi-god

otoshi-god "Alive";[False Illusionist]

Reading List:
    Link
    {God how the hell did i find this?}
    so.. lolis ...... i don't know, in my infinite emotional reasoning, i don't know what should i say in this type of thing.....