Picked Up In regards to my 2nd trip and my 7 husbands ( R-18)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by highsky44, Apr 25, 2017.

1. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:In regards to my 2nd trip and my 7 husbands (セカンドトリップと私の7人の夫達について)
    Raw Link:
    http://novel18.syosetu.com/n2444cn/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    the story seems very interesting and the fact that it's a reverse harem makes it more appealing!

Description:

A year ago, I wandered into a different world.
    But what I did there when I went was, not to save the world or have a passionate romance, but to clean, do laundry and cook for the knights in training at their dorm!

Eventually, i manage to return to the original world ---but one year later, I came here again! ? Moreover, it seems that 10 years have elapsed here? And it seems like the girls' birthrate declined that it became a multi-husband system? One year ago, while getting young boys who were younger, they were escaped and caught. Heartwarming dreams Inverse moirs, never escape reverse harem.
    (I didn't understand the last two sentences about the boys so maybe can someone give it a better translation? )

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. Lord Meh Meh

Lord Meh Meh Cutie Kebob☯Bite Me $100,000 Nuf for a taste

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh I love reverse harems. Hope someone picks it up

3. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Something like that i think, not sure though (my english is shit) :

One year ago, while those young man are still a boy, they are making proposal to me, escaping and got caught by me (like a prank). In a heartwarming doting/loving mood, the inescapable reverse harem.

highsky44 likes this.
  4. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! don't worry mine too

5. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that it's referencing the "one year ago" from before she returned. In other words, there were some boys when she was in the other world. Then she returned to Japan for 1 year; when she went to the other world again, they had become adults. Most likely, these become her husbands.

That said, you may want to make a note in the OP that this is in Syosetu's R-18 section. It's obvious enough looking at the page, but just in case.

highsky44 likes this.
  6. travelingbum

travelingbum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you two weren't kidding or maybe it's just whatever you used to translate..... but putting it into what it means.
    1年前は年下だった少年達に求婚されつつ、the boys that were younger than her 1 year ago are proposing/courting her 逃げたり捕まえられたり。 this one is pretty much they will catch her and won't let her escape.
    ほのぼの溺愛ムードの、決して逃げられない逆ハーレム。a heartwarming doting mood reverse harem that won't let her run.

admira and highsky44 like this.
  7. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah this one was exact.

8. Ilinox

Ilinox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very picky with any kind of harem stories but this one is surprisingly well done. I hope you don't mind me adding some more details here to help convince a translator to pick it up. I'd offer to pick it up myself but it'd have to wait after my current project.

First, there are 3 volumes published but there doesn't seem to be massive changes except revisions to make it easier to read and some additions to the interlude/flashback chapters of the guys. All the reviews praise the story but hate the artist, ouch.

I've read up to the 3rd chapter and my impression of Sakura, the heroine, is that she's hilarious. At the beginning she tsukkomis everything the men are saying as they try to explain the whole "7 husbands 1 wife" system and is like "No, no, no, that kind of reasoning is absurd! Why is everyone nodding like this makes sense?!". She very quickly gets her first two husbands at the beginning too: Vioce (ヴァイオス?) and Louis (ルイズ). It looks like the author's plan is to introduce the other guys one by one as the story goes on.

The sex scenes themselves are pretty good. It might not be everyone's cup of tea though because Sakura is a virgin and she hasn't even had her first kiss, so the first 3 scenes are the guys seducing her slowly and it has that dub-con element where the girl is like "No! Stop! No!" but she's feeling it, etc etc. But what I liked about them was that the author didn't immediately jump into the act of penetration (in fact there's none in the first 3 scenes). And that these 3 scenes are actually separated one-on-one scenes (1 for Vioce and 2 for Louis). Funnily, you learn a lot about the men's personalities through their scenes too.

For example, Vioce is described as a quiet and polite man. But he's sneaky. In his scene, Sakura sets the condition that he can only "kiss" her, thinking that it would just be mouth-to-mouth, but Vioce interprets that to mean no hands but everything else is a-okay. Meanwhile, Louis is described as looking princely and kind. But he's an animal. He gets jealous and angry easily and loves to bite and tease.

TL;DR: The three sex scenes I've read are creative and I'm interested to see how the author handles more guys and giving them their own style/quirks (looks like chapter 7 is when 3P, or more, happens). Heroine is the embarrassed virgin type and I can't say for sure if she'll become more assertive in the future. I'm pretty sure it's not a serious story; it's basically PWP but with just enough plot to make you go "Okay, I can accept these rules for this world".

9. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot what chapter I read up to but it was up to the second? sex (actual sex) scene and where she has 3 official husbands I think. It's been a while tho. Story was ok I guess? Nothing much happening. Fav hubby so far is the third guy. =.=)b

Beware of some rapey scenes

Also kinda don't buy it how she goes from virgin to sex crazed in a matter of hours lol

Or I don't love them to I love them

But something may have been lost in translation T_T

Anyways, +1 for this getting TLed

Dragon_Reader and highsky44 like this.
  10. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Reverse Harem. I hope this gets translated. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  11. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, a real reverse harem. I hope it gets picked up~!

12. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
  13. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: I really really really want to read this now so someone please please please pick this up!!!!

govindec likes this.
  15. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh I have read this with google translate lol. I also want to get this translated! +1 I hope someone picked it up. My favorite husband is Vioce. I love that sneaky guy type lol.

16. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse harem!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Aris12 likes this.
  17. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please pickup this novel. I am hoping for this novel pickup
    +1

Elliana and Aris12 like this.
  18. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:Please pick pick pick pickup this novel *puppy eyes*:aww: please pickup this novel.:aww:

a_b and Elliana like this.
  19. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please!!!!

20. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Please +1