LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. darkmoridin

darkmoridin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3. If they don't have Sipua's authority then she can easily tell the local admins on them.
    She can just reserve a corpse in advance. Make contact with an explorer and have them sell her monster bodies. It's not difficult. Basically unless they have some sort of soul tracer on her it makes no sense that they'd be able to really control her.[/QUOTE]

Most likely, the DS guild has made it so no one will deal with her in the First Dungeon. The other Dungeons probably wouldn't have monsters strong enough to make it through Beyond's 12th floor.

2. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would be very difficult to pull off. She would need to buy at least A+ (IMHO) rank monsters in order to have any impact in Beyond. Hunting A+ rank monsters in worlds other than Earth seems to be a very tall order for general adventurers and explorers already. She would have to have the power and influence to "reserve" the monster's corpse if the governments, armies or advents of those world don't want to cut those corpses up for their mana stones, etc. in the first place.

Besides, she was being stymied all the way by that Head Knight fool. I wouldn't be surprised if all the friction to her attempts to acquire corpses just made her put her mind and intentions into the chiller and say **** it to adventuring (her world's more or less dead anyway....).

darkmoridin likes this.
  3. Ultimatecalibur

Ultimatecalibur Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which isn't really viable. If a notice for direct corpse purchase or sale appears, DS is likely to jump at it as soon as they see it in order to prevent Daisy from getting it or to ambush Daisy. Asking random people on the street is also not a very good way to try to find a viable supplier.

As things stood DS pretty much cut Daisy off from any viable way for her to recover until they tried to bully Shin and Revival and found out that his support outranked their support.
    Until DS got smacked pretty much no one knew that the admin guilds had ranks. Having the backing of an admin guild pretty much made them seem all powerful such that no one who knew wanted to face them.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, you two completely miss the point. She doesn't need to buy Beyond level corpses. She just needs to buy strong enough bodies to give her decent combat power. She can then go run event dungeons or do mercenary work on some planet to completely rebuild her army. She can kill her own A+ rank and above monsters at that point.

Not every corpse automatically belongs to the army or government. Not to mention that since they're at war hiring the services of a Beyond explorer is worth more than a corpse if they're trying to save their world.

She doesn't need to put up a notice. She just needs to ask random people on the street as you said. Do you think some level 25 explorer is going to turn down the money and favor of a level 70ish level explorer for no reason? Demon lords can find conspirators but she can't?

There are at least 3 viable ways I thought of off the top of my head. DS's methods were full of holes and would have only stopped a retard. Then again she seems pretty retarded if her attempt to buy a body from Shin is indicative of how she goes about it. At any rate if enough Korean readers brought up the plans with her then maybe the author will flesh out how she was stuck for 70 years without being retarded.
    Follow the conversation properly and don't just jump in without context. We're talking about a dungeon where the admin guild supporting DS presumably isn't present.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  5. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we have new character PANTY FLASHER

6. Random Refugee

Random Refugee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch172-4. It is clear now that Lodert thinks that everyone should give him anything that he wants (top rewards in every raid, sex with anyone he wants), and that he will organize boycotts and kill anyone who refuses him. He decimated his home world's defense force just to try to force a woman to sleep with him. Lodert is arguably worse than Shina because he is more powerful than her and does it for more petty reasons. Since he is so powerful and has Sipua's backing, Loretta should have left the Lord kill Lodert. And she should have stripped Sipua of all authority, since Sipua abused her authority so grossly. Loretta should also make sure that Sipua knows of Lodert's designs on Daisy -- perhaps that would cool her ardor for him.

7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what ruins the harem genre(?) I mean they want their main character to have a harem so mutch that they keep presenting females characters just for the sole reason that the MC conquer them, thats why I droped novels like Highschool DxD

8. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this is the genre fault, but more like goes for the author and they chose to make it harem because its make more easy to pull off the faults, I mean its not like her position in the story is impossible to make, but I think that he should have made a lot more of background for it, the same as how it makes no sense that the DS guy got things his way for decades, that is pure nonsense even with an admin guild backing

9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not bashing the genre, is that move thats maddening for me. I love my harem stories as everyone else, but bad played like that is exahusting. Now her character could have been well played like that but why its been hinted that she would end up joning his guild, or why does the so dreaded S ranker of russia ended up been a girl that would end up infuated with him enouh to consider him her father. I am not saying that they haven't been well though or properly presented but is balantely that the hole scenario created for their introduction was ultimately for the sole reason of them joining his harem, more that naturally at the end feels forced.

10. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is filling all the harem cliches, it seems.
    1. Loretta - Yandere
    2. Hwaya - Aggressive/erotic
    3. Ludia - Clingy/Co-dependent
    4, Ye-Eun - Tsundere(now just dere)
    5. Yua - Bro-con
    6. Ina - Loli
    7. Daisy - NEET/Lazy
    8. Sumire - Notice me Senpai
    9. Shuna - Sideline girl

Agame, TsukiKun, Paps and 1 other person like this.
  11. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    lorreta is ilke a honey badger, she doesn't gave a shit on that desert guild master dude, you reap what you sow bully alligator!

12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin's internal monologue or I will be killed not by just Loretta but by the other's too

13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rigth for a story that was supposed to be dubious his harem ending, the author is not making a effort. I am not against it, but please don't force it. And some of the character chift to fit this is.....

14. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot one...
    10. Ciara - Psycho Stalker girl

Paps likes this.
  15. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    can you refresh me on who that is? Shuna too i feel like i forgot them completely, have they not been relevent recently?

16. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ciara- loli prophet
    Shuna- shield girl, Ludia friend

17. Random Refugee

Reading List:
    Link
    Lodert = low-dirt

18. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder if this is on purpose. Non English writers tend to make puns but the obvious issue is of course these non English writers are non English writing for non English readers

19. Random Refugee

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering that too ever since Tuna King had the same initials T.K. as Thunder Knight.
    When Pepper calls Shin "T.K.", does it say "T.K." in the raws, or do the raws have the Korean initials of however one says the Korean equivalent of "Thunder Knight" ?

20. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Walker was soul bound to not act against him? ;)

Paps likes this.