LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    considering its the same author of EER, he's already the strongest in earth

2. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Just out, of the 5 dungeon explorers of Earth he's the 3rd strongest.

qwertzuiop likes this.
  3. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    I too am perplexed as to why the MC hasn't teamed up with his father. Wasn't his goal based on his father's recommendation to get to the 10th floor to buy a cultivation method? Even though it wasn't specified if there really was a cultivation method for sale at the 10th floor, it would have been worth it just to power level his father there.

4. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not needed anymore.. he already got a cultivation method and have mana

5. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    His father still doesn't.

6. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his father already awaken his ability thus he got mana

7. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I forgot about that side effect of his awakening. But still, the awakening happened months after the MC passed the 10th floor's Floor Master.

8. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    Questions answered~ I'm happy to see that he's not at the top of humanity, and has another reason to improve. Looking forward to his interactions with the non-dungeon fighters later.

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging by the title of the current chapters he'll awaken some power soon enough though.

10. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC needs to spend less time with his sister. He's headed down a wrong path...

I wonder how long it'll be until he meets that SS rank woman. Its basically guaranteed to happen since she's super hot (figuratively and literally) and was actually given a name, ogled a bit by the MC and treated as competition by the little sister.

Also wondering what level he'll be when he finally remembers to contact Palludia?

Considering that Warcry boosts attack power by 50%, he really should have used it before using his super move that uses up all his mana.
    I would have said that 11-15 was situational awareness and/or danger detection.
    I think its because they don't really like each other. Also, the dad is way too proud to be carried by his son, especially when an alternative method was in front of him. And honestly, considering that the alternate method gave him the ability to collect permanent stat boost pills, I'd say it was the right decision. Though sadly, he lacked the perseverance of his kid and gave up as soon as he got qi.

That said, I wonder why more people don't camp the Orc Lord for those pills. In any MMO I've ever played, if there was something that dropped permanent stat buffs, people would camp it 24/7 until they couldn't camp it anymore or both they and their friends couldn't benefit from whatever it was anymore.

Astaroth, qwertzuiop and Trent like this.
  11. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the shop keeper said that some people can only take 1-2 pills of those roids..because the mc buff his body until he look like the hulk those pills are effective to him

12. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it has something to do with the fact that the pills can cause severe damage to people who don't meet the right requirements and if you overdose on them or simply are not qualified to take them (the muscle compression pills for example was really helpful for the MC cause he had a lot of muscle however if a kid who never trained or lifted in his life and has no muscle took one, he would just damage himself) you'll just end up harming yourself

Astaroth likes this.
  13. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I doubt there will be any wincest route, especially when the mom strongly disapproved and told them to go for DNA test if they are in doubt. I'mma ship MC with Loretta noona~

And yeah, those pills are only edible if you have freakishly huge muscles and etc, which normal people don't.

Wonder what power MC will awaken in this arc... going by EER it would be fire/soul related, but I hope its gonna be something else.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but they could still bulk up before entering the dungeon. Its not hard to do for most people. You just have to do a ton of weight training with the intention of bulking up, and considering that all the people in the dungeons were invited there, mostly by their families and/or their rulers, they would have plenty of prep time and resources to do so. Heck, for the rulers, they could purposely select only the finest warriors who were at least X weight and Y BMI.

Astaroth likes this.
  15. Stark3

Stark3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel keeps mentioning that there's something that he's seem to have forgotten. I'm betting that that is the fact that he was originally saving his gold coins to buy a cultivation manual on the 10th floor. He doesn't need to be so frugal anymore / he needs to check out the manual he can buy on the 10th floor!

16. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you read LMS. when people didn't do the basic training at the start because its boring and you have to spend a lot of time to that..here the MC is no choice but to farm those because he cannot advance to 6th floor cause of lack of mana.. people will think that its better to advance and level and collect more rare items than doing that plus their world is getting invaded they have no time for that

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If they can spend two months clearing floor six, or spend that same two months farming the Orc Lord for a level's worth of stat pills, then at the end of those two months, their strength will be the same. The difference is, their equipment will be stronger and, when they do bother to advance to the next boss, they will do so faster than they would have previously. Plus, this is building your foundations so that you'll live longer when fighting in the real world, and be able to reach a much higher level in the dungeon. Sure, its a fairly large investment upfront, but it would pay off big in the long run.

And like I said, LMS is wrong, games that have systems like that will have those systems used by anyone who's actually serious about becoming the strongest they can be. Its one of the reasons they aren't really implemented anymore (that I know of). They're so boring that the casuals and the whales don't want to do them, but they also don't like feeling inferior to the people with no lives, so they do them and then complain about how boring they are before losing interest and playing something else. Basically, they're not fun. Which isn't really a consideration when you're life (and your country) depends on your character's strength.

Astaroth and Trent like this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Fixed it for you*

Not like his genetics are still the same after all those potions!

Trent likes this.
  19. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    He's already heading down the right path, being interested in women with big boobs unlike his sister with no boobs.

I think it was in their description that those with lacking physical attributes will have their bodies torn apart? Only MC and his dad with ultra-macho physiques could handle eating them? MC mentioned having [Dragon Bones], hence his big frame.

20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Loretta included in it too?

Trent and elengee like this.