LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ridiculous. Rather than saving invites for family members if things go bad, they should be actively inviting talented and good people to prevent it from happening in the first place.

2. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never mentioned if he got a ticket or not and we don't know if those two things are linked. I could image that the 20 year ticket award is useful for new worlds, since they don't really have much in the way of mana skills.

3. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin was invited by his dad after he finally beat him in a match.

4. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin and his dad are hardcore loners. The others might want to recruit for an organization, but I will bet their invites go to the Kang girls.

5. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They need to invite talented AND trustworthy people. Looking at Shina and all those knights and magicians widespread and uncontrolled invitation is a bad idea. Even Walter is smart enough to not trust Brightman.
    There is also nothing wrong with saving your invite ticket for loved ones as they can get only 2 tickets (using it for your mother if you know she is good is better than using it on your children as fully grown adults are more set in their ways as it is a safer choice albeit would result in a weaker, less ambitious explorer)(example being Shin's father who goes up floors for gold rather than boss grinding. Vs. Shina who is younger but later becomes demon lord concubine due to being too ambitious) and if you only have 1 you should save it until u get the last second in case of emergency. As both father and son have used 1 ticket each it isn't a bad idea to keep one ticket each for the rest of their family unless they find someone both talented and trustworthy (harem member) to save another ticket for them.
    Considering the small number of earth explorers and the implication that generations of explorers existed before them (Minami's father inviting his daughter before he died) and how other worlds have gone into ruin due inviting too many people who rush floors and then become lazy as well as traitors it isn't a bad idea to keep the dungeon as a private matter as it remains small and easier to control compared to a public government matter as we all know the moment Britain finds out Brightman is gonna be first to be invited using money.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    lohwengk, Inute, Minh and 1 other person like this.
  6. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    will yua become dungeon explorer? or shin will stubborn refusing his sister wish to become dungeon explorer?

7. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the first dungeon requires mana so early on. Every other dungeon can get to the 10th floor to buy a mana circulating skillbook. Also you can only get 2 invites EVER. The first either from silver rank OR pity timer. Looking at the widespread situation of other worlds the pity timer would be to find a replacement and the silver and gold are for expansion. Since unless you meet someone like Crown Prince, Lion, or Shadow the potato witch most people would get stuck on whatever floor they end up til the end of their days.
    Also before the mass awakening on the day of 2 moons, on very rare circumstances people like Hwaya and Minami can awaken to mana granted we don't know how long ago mana has been on earth or if it was a result of the beginning of the transitioning to what I call a higher world for lack of a better term. What wanna say here is we don't know if mana has been around since the beginning or if people started obtaining mana because of a transition phase that lead to the day of two moons

8. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh what does the author means when he said we will regret not reading deeply that chapter?

9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So just finished catching up with the novel, and whoa the way things developed was hmmm.... well at least the dream sequence give us something to look forward to, I really hate what the author did to Palludia, it made sense and all but her charm was to be the tsun-tsun type not the clingy one that she became, hope the author heal her soon.

10. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    agree with that~

Paps likes this.
  11. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Walker is out of the question he's not in the First dungeon so potato witch or the MC i think

12. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ridiculous they should not save their family first no they need to get a complete fuckin stranger that has got big potential so they can save the world that's some damn good advice it's not like the hero family will get targeted no no no it never be in danger and the demons will give them candy and tea when they see them

Paps likes this.
  13. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was necessary tho.
    If she wanted to follow the steps of Shin she had to become stronger and 'greedier' in her growth.

Paps likes this.
  14. Mlaser

Mlaser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probabily is like someone said, that Yua has awakened.

And please. Don't let Walker invite Yua, we need that she become OP and go to first dungeon.

15. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I said 'good' people. I didn't want to type trustworthy at the time.
    Yes, there is something wrong with. That being that you're leaving the world completely underpowered and unprepared. If you want to invite your family members with the intention of them seriously climbing the dungeon then fine. If you're just saving a ticket to the very end then you're pretty much throwing the world in the garbage. You're not fighting off a demonic army with a handful of people. Well, at least you wouldn't if you weren't the MC of a story.
    There's a small number of Earth explorers because Earth is new to the dungeon. At any rate those problems can be solved with a soul contract. With a soul contract you can also take control of their dungeon invites and so he can invite his family in later regardless. Well, assuming the person isn't suicidal.
    It's not saving your family first. It's actively putting your family and everyone else in danger by not preparing an army to fight the one you know is going to invade. You're the one ensuring that your family needs to run away to the dungeon by not actively preparing in the first place.

16. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably save my family first tbh. Especially If I'm the hero that way they cant be used as hostages. I'm pretty damn sure you can buy dungeon passes later. It might be high as hell but I'm sure you can since it seems like you can buy almost anything in the dungeon.

17. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably get a 3rd invite after reaching platinum rank at level 81.
    I'm getting sick of people saying this. The MC and his dad both clearly and repeatedly said their family used to have Qi, and the dungeon message noona confirmed that Qi is just another name for mana.
    Earth had mana before the day of two moons.

18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I now that, I am not bashing the author is just that she is so pitfull rigth now, that is kind of a damper. But I know that she will guet better in the future if the dream is a hint for anything.

19. Zackarov

Zackarov ~ Cheese Bear ~

Reading List:
    Link
    so from the recent chapter's dream, can we conclude that there will be no addition to the harem anymore?
    EDIT: oops I forgot about the gunner

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll turn into a massive Kangbang! :blobnosebleed: