LCD Invincible conqueror

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xian Ni, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this novel, it has an tough but acceptable setting and nice char evolution with small plot armor :D

I really like to share with you this great novel and discuss it ;)

to last chapter 18: i am a little lost why he doesn´t already say he is lvl 4 and his martial is not simple lvl 7 but yeah, surprising his upper echelon and beating this shit cousin is so much nicer ^^

2. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty glad this is translated. I'm kinda enjoying the translated chapters.

Xian Ni likes this.
  3. Keon

Keon Legend of Xingfeng TL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking it's because having twin superior spirits is a calamity to the clan. What's more he's a reircarnated person so, he knows the consequences of revealing it

Xian Ni likes this.
  4. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    good novel so far and i want Moarr :D

Xian Ni likes this.
  5. StampedingSquirrel

StampedingSquirrel Unstoppable Sciuridae

Reading List:
    Link
    Although it doesn't seem to be a best-seller, but it looks promising. I have just read the 18 chapters and it's not bad. It is quite simplistic and glosses over all the boring shitty clichés other novels tend to drag on (other authors would have written close to 100 chapters just to get to the first family competition, dragging on the bullying, supression and training for dozens of repetitive chapters). It is quick and straightforward but does not feel too rushed, perfect to kill some time. I just didn't like the asura method thingy, I think it was too forced and unnecessary. It would be more enjoyabe if the author exploited the body modification art better, using that to make him op would be enough, there was no need to add an additional plot device to make MC even more OP. Actually, I don't tend to like martial spirit cultivation novels, the only exception being Douluo Dalu, but let's keep reading this one and find out.
    Props to the translator, I hope he keeps up the good work.

Does anyone want to recommend similar novels?

6. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have any spoilers on the romance since theres a new romance tag for this novel on its novelupdates page? Thanks

7. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really enjoying Invincible Conqueror so far. Its your standard reincarnation story at first glance, especially since the MC was an genius expert in his last life but was reborn into a new world as an infant. But there are large differences from then on. Assuming those viewing this thread have already read this novel I will be talking about some of the content shown so far in the novel. For those who haven't read it yet please head the following:

Spoiler warnings for the following: Transformation, Aspect Totems (Martial Spirits), Sovereign, and Asura path.

This series has really got me excited I haven't been following long but the TL speed seems to be satisfactory, although some of the early chapters were hard to stand if your a grammar Nazi the recent chapters have an editor making it more pleasing to the eyes. This novel takes multiple aspects from other novels currently on NU and make them fit in harmony with its own spin.

You have the multiple spirits found in Douluo Dalu, PMG, and other novels (Way similar to PMGs spirit but with less heads thank god) which is of course mistaken for lesser quality but in a spin not actually considered trash. Its just overshadowed by what is apparently a higher grade spirit or so it seems.

The MC gains the tutelage of a deceased master and his gear. The things he gains and the way they are used reminds me heavely of King of the Battlefield, TMW, and PMG more than anything.

The Asura transoformation is something I've never really seen done before other than in KoB but even then that's permanent where as this is temporary. I have nothing to compare the gaining of the title sovereign from except for maybe
    Like how that weapon in that cave would give the MC the power to take over the sect that is separated and the MC has to fake like he can't take it even though it'd be easy for him

Last but not least, the violet monkey is adorable and the family politics are settled in a satisfying manner. This novel deserves to be on the main page of Wuxia World and is already past its 30 chapter mark! It needs a lot more support and attention.

Danis and Refox0 like this.
  8. 123isme

123isme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hm chapter 31 is out but not listed on this site

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  9. Danis

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Novel so far i enjoy this novel i hope the story will get better and better and i waiting for H............:D

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  10. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    It must be really bad then in the beginning :p

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  11. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah yeah I'm one of those who type before they think lol Always mix up you're with your I'm trying to fix it. And yes it's a little hard in the beginning chapters.
    Yeah I'm glad I checked a few hours ago or I would have had to wait. I hear it there are going to be 2 more double releases this week! YAY!!!

I'm hoping it doesn't let me down as well, I have HIGH hopes for this series.

But what is H..............?

I personally am waiting to see his love life bloom and companions (including beast and disciples) grow.

12. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i will destroy the Huang clan if i have the same power as him
    i cannot understand how the clan is not destroyed sooner with the grandpa as head

13. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I like the series I was very disappointed when he get the asura tactics. I mean he already had the body metamorphosis technique, and a super rare material spirit. It felt so cheap I actually closed the tab and went to do something else.

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll start reading it after some more chapters build up. Hopefully 100 won't take too long

15. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Bobby24 and Okuri Ookami like this.
  16. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the gramps isn't really all that bad... he just had 2 good seeds one having noticeably more potential. I would have been a little more differential as well... though within reason. But he did push the limits of what was acceptable he is a fairly level headed person as seen of him not freaking out or go into hysterics when he gave that thing to his father in the last chapter before he left. Some people are just stuck in their ways and it takes them awhile before they notice that someone slapping their face is just common sense especially when they've continuously done something beyond stupid time and time again.

He just so happen to have to go through it multiple times.

I'm all for Asura tactics. Its a first besides CD where the MC gets an awesome transformation and I've always liked the Asura / Shura themes in novels not to mention that its in connection with the spirit realm and he uses dual sabers, these are all my favorite things! There is also the grey hair which isn't bad at all.

The cultivation technique he brought over is more akin to body refinement and the ki and asura tactics he practices is for slight body refinement but mainly spirit progression. So I consider it totally different and just a little more advantageous.

17. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Might not wanna read to much of whats on here then lol There are tons of spoilers every time I post.

18. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not saying it isn't a cool technique, just wish he had to put a little more effort in to get it. Kind of felt like one of those original novels where the protagonist becomes way too overpowered in the beginning. I mean there should be a formula, of how badass the technique is, to how much effort it takes to get it. Now if it had been the kind of technique where he had to reach a certain level before he could use it, or if he needed to undergo some extreme training to master it, that would have been okay. Instead though he pretty much just picked up the technique, and immediately became able to do a cool transformation, and wield legendary blades.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    StampedingSquirrel likes this.
  19. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it would have been nice if it was a little more well spaced and proportioned I doubt the MC will be able to slice through heaven within 5 yrs of story progression. And hopefully the place he started in is just HELLA weak and the other continents and kingdoms are super op..

20. Danis

Reading List:
    Link
    One ..............leave and nobody cares :whistle: