Is Congratulations Empress worth reading?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Young devil, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Young devil

Young devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to ask if this novel is worth reading.

2. Jr194

Jr194 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, but its kinda dropped, or on hiatus, so idk if u wanna read it when no chapters are coming in

I myself was planning on reading it but translator seems to be too busy to translate so its on my waiting list rn

3. Young devil

Young devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm.. yeah I saw that it was translating so maybe I should just leave it for later...

4. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    I always wondered why people ask this kind of question. I mean it seems rather subjective. You ask 10 different people if a book is worth reading and you're going to get answers ranging from "Yes" to "It's the greatest thing since sliced bread" or "It's even worse than Invisible Dragon" and "I've never read it". So who are you supposed to believe?

I'm not saying that no one should ever ask this question, but generally if you want a response that works well for you, then you ask other people with similar interests or in this case reading lists who have tried it what they thought. That way, their point of view might align better with yours so that when they say "yes it was good" or "no it was horrible" you have reason to believe it.

Otherwise you could just go ask some random people on the street who have never even heard of this website and get the same standard of responses.

5. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Bud, you have way to much time on your hands. My responses are you’ll never know unless you ask. Or dumbest question is the one not ask.