Is Dragon's Bloodline NTR?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lawlyeth, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Theyre training the group to be able to have an open orgy.. lel

2. QWERTG

QWERTG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Off topic : can anyone suggest me novels where the Mc does his mother/stepmother.

3. Vorpal

Vorpal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm currently reading this novel called fountain of youth right now. you should check it out its pretty okay. lots of sex

Lawlyeth likes this.
  4. newgen333

newgen333 Friendly Bandit

Reading List:
    Link
    We talkin' bout Dragon's Bloodline not Dragon Blood Warrior, but Dbw is like what I read during health class when that crap get boring lol

5. Rinai

Rinai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...... SAAAAAFFE!!!

6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    What a tricky way of writing a novel! I can't believe that he aims for that. He increases MC's harem without actually being incest.

xalienxgamerx likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.

If boy B wants to bang girl A who is boy A's girlfriend then all boy B has to do is enter boy A's harem. Easy solution, no NTR. Just the sacrifice of someone's backdoor.

Just because it's yuri does not mean it's not NTR.

8. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah it wasn't that way , girl A was like "will you accept me?" Girl B : *spread legs*

EDIT : re-read it sounds a lil like rape , when girl A forced girl B to look into her eyes that went weird with things like her feeling of rejection fading away/not having enough energy to refuse etc (magical eyes)

Wrong novel , there's a "warrior" in yours

Like I spoiled , in the raws he didn't explain but shrugged it off.

What shocked me that this novel was a fine jp novel happy go lucky , and then the last chapters... girl A getting tortured and organs tacken out before almost getting raped by a werewolf .. (yeah in that order) and now this shit
    I don't want to have existensional questions when reading (not this kind , ISSTH kind is fine, I mean, the fact of thinking " is this cheating or not?" is already an explanation that it went the wrong way somewhere)

And girl A was like "The people that Ria(MC) loves, are people that I love.”
    That's almost yandere

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  9. datormentxd

datormentxd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg rly? thanks for the warning, i won't ever pick up db again!

10. Mikey

Mikey 『Cloudy's Butler』『Yeezy』

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I read said novel?

11. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    That scene did indeed leave a bad taste. The MC had yet to do the deed with girl B as of yet, but girl A decided to do it behind MC's back anyway. And to make things even worse, girl B got pregnant in the act.

Girl A was only supposed to go explain things to girl B, but instead decided to take girl B's virginity and get her pregnant without even talking with MC first. What annoys me the most though is that girl B was retarded enough to simply nod her head and spread her legs. Like, WTF?!

Lawlyeth likes this.
  13. JualYal

JualYal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really. Look like the author don't know what he is doing to his work and dont give a fuck about the readers thinking about. He just write nonchantly some stories. Lol. Base in your story, The only reason the girl A is ok doing this, she is more dominant than the mc and did not respect the mc. That how I see it even I dont read the novel. Then The mc is ok about it this showing how wimp he is or probably dont care about them, this literally example of swinging even in the circle of harem.

14. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah right , MC should have rekted & dumped them in my way.
    But I also thought that it was a lil weird

However, Shizuna was dissatisfied.
    “You know, I… before you met Ria, I slept with her.”
    It was her sole superiority complex.
    Even so, Carla’s expression remained unchanged.
    “It didn’t happen with you, though.
    In other words, Ria at that time did not seriously desire Shizuna.
    When Shizuna thought about that, she almost cried.

Carla gently held Shizuna’s shoulders.
    “There are several reasons I have thought of, but only one that can easily be proven.”
    “Eh?”
    Just as Shizuna blinked from the surprise, Carla spontaneously stole a kiss.
    “… Eh?”
    Carla pushed the stunned Shizuna down onto the bed.
    “Uuuuuuh—um, Carla, I-I don’t have this kind of hobby!”
    “It doesn’t matter either way.”
    “Eeeeh—!?”
    Carla’s hand stripped Shizuna of her clothing in a refined movement. Shizuna started to call for someone… when she realized that it was incredibly complicated and hard to do.
    “Aaah, umm, why!?”
    “I’ve been watching you, thinking the whole time.”
    Carla stared at Shizuna motionlessly.
    “I want you—”
    Ria’s eyes were eyes that dominated everything. Contrasting that, Carla’s eyes were eyes that absorbed everything.
    Hostility, malice, even hatred.

Draining it.
    Washing it all away.
    “—Shizuna, I love you.”
    “Eh, but you’re, Ria’s…”
    “The people that Ria loves, are people that I love.”
    Shizuna was confused. However, she found that she couldn’t put energy into her body.
    Carla took off her own dress as well. Shizuna, seeing Carla’s dew-like naked body for the first time, held her breath in surprise.

The thing that was below Carla’s abdomen was something that should have been on a man.
    “When I felt like I wanted to comfort you… something hot came from inside my body.”
    Carla’s bare face was flushed.
    “Like Ria loves me, like Ria loves you, I also want to love you.”
    Carla’s caress was similar to Ria’s. As though to answer that, Shizuna’s body heated up as well.
    “Shizuna, thank you. Staying like this would be painful, so please… accept me.”
    Saying that, Carla did truly look as though she were in pain and sweating, she was somewhat cute.
    Shizuna spread her legs.
    I re-read it and found lils sentences weird , Shizuna (girl B) couldn't put energy in her body , the eyes of Carla (girl A) draining/washing away her emotions (magical eyes style)

Damn Shizuna is the innocent/tsundere love struck about the MC kind of girl , that's not fun at all to do that to her.

After doing it several times, Carla removed any and all traces of the act and put her dress back on.
    Shizuna was laying on the bed naked with her eyes closed, but there were marks from Carla’s mouth on hidden areas across her body.
    “Come to think of it, what was it… that made it successful this time?”
    Carla touched the hair of the muttering Shizuna. Shizuna felt good with just that much, going into a fit.
    “There are several things that I can think of, but…”
    The first one, although it was a horrible one as far as Shizuna was concerned, was that when she had slept with Ria at that time, Ria still hadn’t made her resolution.
    It was also possible that the ability appeared due to Ria mating with Carla.
    Moreover, there was also a problem on Shizuna’s side of it, too.

“Me?”
    Shizuna shook her head. She couldn’t think of anything.
    On that first night, Shizuna intended to devote her everything to Ria from the bottom of her heart.
    “Yeah, however, unlike dragons, humans have a breeding cycle.”
    Dragons decided their breeding with their own intentions. Looking at it another way, they did not mate without the intention to breed.
    “For a long time now, I have thought of you as dear. However, in truth, as for thinking about wanting to mate with you, that was just now.”
    She had only tried to comfort her until now.
    “Though perhaps… with that just now, you may have conceived a child.”

Her words may as well have been an attack.
    Shizuna stood up, but her head felt dizzy like she had anemia.
    Carla hugged her closely.
    “Bad… this is bad…!”
    “What is?”
    “Because, I am Ria’s bride…”
    “I don’t see the problem.”
    Following that, Carla said something wise.
    “What is Ria’s is mine. What is mine is Ria’s.”
    Carla continued despite the astonishment Shizuna was going through.
    “You, who Ria loves, is loved by me who Ria loves. There is no problem. If anything, I don’t mind taking responsibility for everything.”
    “No, that would be bad for me…”

Carla was calm even at a time like this, but she wondered what Ria would think.
    “Let’s talk with just the three of us this time. We shouldn’t consult anyone else about this…”
    Although that is what was tentatively decided for now, there unexpectedly wouldn’t be a chance for the three to talk.
    The reason?
    Ria would be heading to the dwarf’s village.

15. JualYal

JualYal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look like I said that girl is dominant and the mc look like a wimp here. Lol. Probably they be ok without the mc in their life in this logic since they can breed themself and all and she can decide without the mc approval.

16. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up there… other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's a harem consisted of two transforming futas and many girls. Do you really expect there won't be any weird shit happening…?

I think Ria's harem is like a household, with Ria as the main pillar and Carla as the second one. Think of it as a pack, but the vice leader (beta) also own the pack albeit being on the lower tier compared to the leader (alpha). So it's not that incomprehensible if Carla have babies with Ria harem.

Futa dragon happens. Deal with it.

Lawlyeth likes this.
  17. Toreni25

Toreni25 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a spoiler on how this was resolved.
    How does Ria react?
    Or what did they do to hide it?
    I need spoiler!!!!!

18. JualYal

JualYal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this novel is a shoujo with a female protagonist. Lol. That make sense now. Its probably acceptable if that the case. Romance here is not between man and woman. And this novel is quite lacking in that aspect as well.

Lawlyeth likes this.
  19. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw there is also another novel that gave me the same feeling as this one(all was fine but then it fucked up for no reason on a sexual matter) , also with dragons (yeah that's a thing) 100 luck (or a name slightly similar)

The MC is a reincarnated humans , he lives in dragon world , he fall in love pretty quickly with a dragongirl , after a few chapters they become lover and all is well (kiss and watching the sunrise and all)

But THEN a few dozens chapters later
    They went to an inn to have sex but the MC was scared of the dragongirl that he was limp (down) when she cowgirled him (she was a lil rough on the MC because the dragons have animal instincts and all and she wanted him really bad and also the fact that she's not human)
    In the end she cried and he hugged her to sleep. (He was like " I can feel that if I let go of her she'll never come back")

MC wuss awars 2016
    That's like a panoramic foreshadow about a future rival that's a dragon and the dragongirl will have doubts about her future with the MC (they already had before because of humans discrimination).
    I dropped the novel so hard it found petroleum.

Did I made a good foreshadow?

Sherrynity likes this.
  20. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the problem , in the raws (according to comments in the last translated chapters) the MC doesn't react at all and shurg it off when he was told what they have done