LCD Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Amphidsf, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Amphidsf

Amphidsf Realm Razor

Reading List:
    Link
    Innocent Bystander summoned to a fantasy world in a hero summoning ritual is actually a secret wizard. The wizard finds that the magic of this New world is aged behind his own. In order to fulfill wizard obligations he tried to find his way back to his old world.

2. DarkSaint

DarkSaint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was once one of my fav. but updates stopped coming, now that people are picking it up, I felt little joy for I already read too much.. spoilers.
    - woes of the once desperate leech -

Xanlouth likes this.
  3. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, it's updated again?

4. DarkSaint

DarkSaint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, by soratrans, Skythewood, and xcrossj.

5. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    confusing... is chapter 26 and 27 done?

6. zarvi

zarvi Ojisan

Reading List:
    Link
    skythewood translated light novel chapters equivalent to 25, 26, 27 of web novel chapters

7. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    okay thanks

8. Dreken01

Dreken01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, I might pick it again.... maybe.
    One of the main reasons I stopped was because the MC was kind of a douchebag... :cautious:

9. zarvi

zarvi Ojisan

Reading List:
    Link
    really?
    I don't remember the protagonist being a douchebag
    or maybe i got the douchebag meaning wrong?

10. Darkforge

Darkforge Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, you have the meaning right. Maybe Dreken01 is getting this novel mixed up with something else?

11. Dreken01

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, got it right the 1st time.
    MC's thought process. ..
    "My problems are more important than yours...!!!"

12. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Rajas was defeated by Sumei's Holy Thunder. What web novel chapter is that specifically. Since Skythewood used the light novel, I want to know the equivalent web novel chapter. The reason is just for insurance. Call it a bookmark of sorts.

13. Amphidsf

Amphidsf Realm Razor

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably around 33 or so. Based on Instinct alone.

14. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I was to late!!! Just thinking to create LCD room for this novel.... it seems he started to walk the path of hero!!!

15. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that because he was thinking for his friends.... remember his objectives.... he want to find a way to go back to his world for his friends!!!

16. Dreken01

Reading List:
    Link
    That might be the end goal, but he's pretty obstinate about his problems being more important than everyone elses, no matter what.
    Hiding everything from his supposed friend under the premise that it's to protect them. In the world they came from, that made sense seeing from his exlpainations. But this is a different world where magic is an everyday thing. Isnstead he just hides himself and let's them go on about fighting a demon army while he skulk's about at night like some kinda thief. Trying to justify his actions by saying that he's doing it for their wellbeing. So he's letting them risk their lives while he goes adventuring and hiding his ability.
    He doesn't need to tell them everything, but at least show them that your on their side and doing your own part to get them home. Give them a reason to come back and go home. I mean they think that they can't return to thier world, but if they know that he's trying to find a way, wouldn't that be good enough.

17. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the problem is his male friend have the hero syndrome
    i have power so i will fight and even if they can go home immedialty, he will still stay and fight

18. Dreken01

Reading List:
    Link
    Having a hero-complex is kind of a staple for these kinds of stories. But he said nothing to his friends about his thoughts or concerns, saying that it's not his business, under the guise of protecting them. Sometimes even if something is right in front of your face, you will still need someone to point it out to you.

19. marine1corps

marine1corps Invisible to all Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    In all likely hood its to protect them for when they DO return to their world. I am sure that their world magic is much more dangerous then the one they're in right now. So once they return they will think that magic only exists in the other world and in doing so they won't get entangled when they are finished.

20. Dreken01

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that they're in an alternate world already puts them in a precarious position. If he thinks that he needs to protect them, then why let them go off by themselves while he slides off to the side. There is also the possibility the they might not be able to get back home. And if/when they do, will they simply forget about that happened, if that's the case them he will most likely also be affected. Plus who's to say that they will not be able to be helpful to him if/when they return. So added tot he fact that it's just the three of them that were transported, they are supposedly good friends and not strangers that you would allow to run off because they have nothing to do with you.
    Of course they can all make their own decisions, but remember that he's stating that he's doing it because he wants to go home, because he's got things to do, so he doesn't want to get involved with these other-world problems. So he watches as his friends grow a spine and try to help even if they have no cause to, while he watches from the sidelines and then runs off to have adventures by himself and start building his harem under some kind of self righteous reasoning.
    He knows magic right, even with the understanding that it's a different type, how about some pointers, just say that you read it in a book form the library. Instead of letting them just run off with magic that you know is flawed.
    I'm just saying that if you're not going to do anything to help your so-called "FRIENDS", don't try to explain it with some kind of pretentiousness. What I really mean is.... "Don't Front". Be who you are, be like Trump, embrace the douchebaggery, make it your own!!