Feature Request I've read the latest chapter

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Attolis, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Attolis

Attolis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!
    I was wandering if you could make a prompt that verifies if you really want to press the "I've read the latest chapter" button. It could be an option in the list menu since it could get annoying for some people. I'm only asking because I sometimes press the button by mistake (especially on my phone) and I don't realize it in time.
    I have hundreds of novels on my reading list so I can't possibly remember the last chapter I've read for all of them.

PotatoZero likes this.
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    you could just check those mistaken clicked button on the reading list log

StuffedDuck likes this.
  3. Attolis

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I usually do, but I sometimes wait until there are quite a few released chapters so I can binge so there are some novels that I haven't checked in months so i don't really know when it happened.

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I don't know how to help you then. Perhaps @Tony will approve of this but since there's a lot of things that are still needed to be done...just wait and see

5. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    As a lot of people (assumptions, assumptions ...) would most likely just click on whatever pops up on the screen, maybe add a 'code to enter' feature too.

And as a temporally solution: do not use the reading list on your phone, just access the corresponding novel sites on NU directly ... or grow a smaller thumb :)

6. Attolis

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that big of a problem, I'll most likely remember where I left off when I start reading the novel, just a small suggestion. The size of my thumb is not the issue(usually). I sometimes press a button only to have the page suddenly scroll down a bit(random ad loading speed) and use it on another novel(though I usually notice this).

PotatoZero likes this.