Spoiler Jun Jiuling

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by imsodone, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Just tried to take a peek at the last chapter to see if there is any romance...
    He was called Zhu Zan. I think he was a son of a Wang, since someone also called him Zhu Shizi....
    Does anybody know in which chapter did he first appeared? (I don't know since I gave up reading after saw the number of chapters...)

Her last enemy seemed to be Empress Dowager (her grandma). I read about their conversation and then the ED got hysterical when she noticed that MC was her granddaughter.

LYQ involved in the murder of her brother, he was used by Qi Wang (don't ask me who is who). LYQ was still alive in the last chapter.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    tarese, Poor_Hero, odanezz0_3 and 4 others like this.
  2. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I have so many questions!

Is the ML really Zhu Zan? He was lightly mentioned in chapter 44, but it doesn't seem to be too positive (a brat with powerful backing or something of the sort).

So does MC know that LYQ was involved? I'm sure there is speculation. Does he know that MC is his dead wife?

You say the ED is the enemy. Is the ED not happy that MC is alive? Is she a scheming person that had something to do with MC's death?

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    That's... you have to ask that to someone else who had read the entire novel....

What I read in the few last chapter was.... (I didn't read the entire novel, so my impression might be wrong)
    MC talked with ED, ED remembered a little girl who smiled and called her grandma, then ED became hysterical. MC left the palace and met LYQ. MC treated him like a stranger. There was some kind of power struggle between LYQ and some guy surname Yuan. The Yuan guy died and I think throne went to the last Emperor's son who was still 10 y.o. LYQ told MC that he let Qi Wang in some kind of library alone with the prince and when Qi Wang went out, the prince was strangled to death. MC told LYQ that she didn't hate him (he was just used by Qi Wang). Then they said farewell.

Some dude surnamed Fang and Ning came to her. They talked about sth that I don't understand (since I didn't read the novel). Some random characters talked about sth....

MC went into some valley, met a bearded guy and called him Zhu Zan. She told him that he got ugly. He was angry and about to talk back, but she came to him and clung to his neck. (so I assumed that he was the ML)

Then someone named XIao Shizi visited Zhao Zhanqing's grave and called him "father".

The end? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

4. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm curious as to who solved the Go puzzle. I want to say that it's the MC, but someone mentioned that it was a beggar? Also, the fact that Ning Yunzhao has a crush on MC is kind of funny/ironic.

tarese and Rena.anggreina like this.
  5. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be another ml candidates show later. He's the one that solved it. He gives the solution to the beggars in exchage of a pair of shoes? He got the answer cause he met with the MC master when he was young. And also he know the Jiu Ling princess

tarese, Poor_Hero and JimmyFalcon like this.
  6. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    YAS! Do you happen to know what the potential ML's name is?

7. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not wrong it was Zhu Yan he is kinda Duke/Minister son, but his father has so much power and influences, even emperor need to take consideration when he interact with him

Poor_Hero and JimmyFalcon like this.
  8. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome. Well I can't wait to see their interactions, but with the way the story is progressing I'll settle with the MC making moves and getting her revenge/closure.

9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious when will Ning Yunzhao know that the girl who play Go with him is that 'Miss Jun' ?? and how's his reaction ??

10. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious as to what happens to Fang Jinxiu. To me she's becoming more annoying than Liu'er in the most recent translated chapters.

11. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang family almost all good people, including Fang Jinxiu, she just kind of Yandere? also it was not entirely FJX fault, remember the real body use to be douche before jiu ling take offer

Poor_Hero, poirot11 and JimmyFalcon like this.
  12. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but it doesn't really excuse FJX intent/actions as of the latest chapters. FJX was more than willing to implicate herself and all of the Fang family just to get rid of MC. I can understand that she harbors ill feelings/opinions of MC (and rightfully so as the original JZZ was a jerk), but if you want to get rid of someone or cause issues, don't bring everyone else into it. Especially when the family already has a lot to deal with.

13. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she just a little girls, compare to what Ning's daughter doing at least FJX admit and knowing what she's done. What I hate more is the Ning's daughter, that hate the MC just cause MC has engagement with her brother and always thin MC as lowly person even after the later chapter MC became famous. Fang's family proven to have connection with the imperial clan. compare to Ning Family? I don't even know what the Ning can boast aside having son that have a little brain

Poor_Hero and poirot11 like this.
  14. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC FJX is not that much younger than the rest of the girls in the story. Of course the reader is supposed to dislike/hate the Ning's daughter, because she is an antagonist.

15. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All others girls are little girls, and later on fjx grow up and show her value, but the Ning is still the same, I know she were the villains but she has no ground at all. Like I said at least the Fang's has skill as merchant, but the Ning's just a typical bourdoir girls.

poirot11 and clear like this.
  16. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I do find it interesting that the merchant class is looked down upon by the scholars and nobility. I mean they are pretty essential to a kingdom, but hey.

Also, I'm getting curious if the 10th Noble Son ever finds out the girl he likes in his ex-fiancee. What's his reaction once he knows (if he finds out)?

17. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just lost interest in this novel for a while like I said cause of the Ning's attitude. So I stop mtl, but yeah the Ning's 10th son do find out about Jiu Ling, and also find out about her sister schemes. Later on he force his mother to punish the sister by quickening the sister marriage, so the sister has to focus on her marriage instead of Jiu Ling. Later on the premise move into the capital, and Ning's10S already found out about Jiu Ling was his ex fiance and know that JiuLing has no insterest in him. But he unknowingly already falling for her and keep looking for her with many different reason

tarese, JimmyFalcon, poirot11 and 2 others like this.
  18. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least the sister is "punished" a bit.

19. DereDevil

DereDevil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.. Looks like Ning Yunzhao wasnt the ML... I was rooting for him too in the translated chaps

Then who is it? What chapter will he appear?!

20. SkeletoNQueeN06

SkeletoNQueeN06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. The details are unnecessary, things could've been solved in 2 to 5 chapters at most but the author decided to go round in loop especially the curing Fang someone, her fake husband, I think. That could've been done differently but more than 50 chapters the author decided to abandoned him for another arc before continuing his arc. That kinda irritates me