Spoiler Jun Jiuling

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by imsodone, Jun 14, 2017.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhh!!! This unicorn is here. *pushes novel upstairs in her to read soon list*

scriptor likes this.
  2. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps. But for me, it just didn't cut it. It wasn't cleanly broken. Although I appreciate a change of pace and leading the readers astray but it left a bad taste. *shrugs shoulder*

astaterix likes this.
  3. Ssavilin

Ssavilin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you

scriptor likes this.
  4. haruhi91

haruhi91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for the hard work in summarising all the novel. Some points were confusing but I got the overall story. Following the novel translation, at the moment, I also don't like the MC very much. She seems indifferent to everything, arrogant as she sees everyone else as negligible or stupid. Some times I am annoyed about too much dialogue and slow story progression. I'll stick to it as from the spoilers it seems it will become better.

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a generally slow-build novel, so be prepared to wait. Things do get very funny when ML (Zhu Zan) shows up though. Partly this is because Jiuling is never perfectly calm in front of him. Don't push yourself though lol, because as mentioned, this novel is one of those ones that you either know you like or don't like nearly right away. I figured out I liked it within like 10-30 chapters and liked it more the further in I got.

tarese, govindec and JimmyFalcon like this.
  6. haruhi91

haruhi91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not pushing myself, I follow the translation, so reading a chapter every day is not a big deal. It is not so bad that I want to drop it, I would rate it 7/10.

scriptor likes this.
  7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    :3

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  8. Ko

Ko "The Corrupted Queen"

Reading List:
    Link
    Help me..
    I'm in chapter 100 something and I feel like dropping it?
    Please tell me what do you guys think?

9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to you lol. I stuck it through to until when Zhu Zan showed up for good. That made me really resolve to finish reading and things got a lot better then. I recall he shows up somewhere in chapter 100-something? Nearing 200 I think. So I suggest stockpiling if you want to just see if you'll like the story once Zhu Zan shows up.

govindec and JimmyFalcon like this.
  10. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    so basically this is like a reverse harem???

11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorta lol, but with a very clear end couple once Zhu Zan shows up. She’s really only got her cousin, Ning family young master, stalker/creep husband from previous life, and Zhu Zan. All of her suitors (except ex-husband) are quite respectful to her and willing to lay down their differences if they think she needs help.

tarese and govindec like this.
  12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh thank you for clearing that up!!! Quick question if I may ask— so she wasn’t in LoVE with her ex????? It was all one sided love (exhusband)?? Total harem lol. But glad she only has feelings for one man yes?!?! Thanks!!!!!

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Jiuling did have vaguely warm feelings towards him, but that was really only because she was making the best of her arranged marriage. She was royalty in 1st life; not like she could pick and choose even if she's the independent sort at heart. And all her feelings went out the window once she found out the truth about (and the people involved in) her father's death.

Her ex-husband has tons of feelings for her. Still does, even if he gets beat up or punched in the face by Zhu Zan a lot for his creepy stalker behavior. There are times you feel sorry for him, and times you'll feel super glad Zhu Zan beats him up.

Yup, she only has feelings for one person (Zhu Zan). She's friendly but not interested in any guys other than him. All her shields go down in front of him lol. They devolve into being like two elementary school kids with their crush. XDDD

tarese, Inaira, JimmyFalcon and 8 others like this.
  14. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes yes!! thanks!!! That’s the best kind of love. Pure fluffy ness.

scriptor likes this.
  15. Snowwhitefox

Snowwhitefox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!!! I needed this because the translated chapters are coming out so slowly... But I'm gonna hang in there because this novel has been incredible so far (ch 180) and I need more more more!

scriptor likes this.
  16. ashryverrr

ashryverrr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading the novel recently and caught up to all of the latest chapter... It seems like that last time this has been updated was 3 months ago. Can I ask if anybody has a link to the raw novel? Not the one on qidian because it locks the chapters and I think I have to pay or something which I cant really read lol

immortaltear likes this.
  17. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

I want to know if the line/paragraph spacing in the raw and translation is the same? 'Cos that is the sole thing that bugged me out this. I really like the story, but the translated chapters has paragraph lines broke every one sentence and that's really so annoying. Especially when the dialogue tag was separated a line from the dialogue so I didn't get who's speaking right away.

18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the summary

I finished readng till the latests translation. it was the best part, just coz it involves plot and revenge, and so much counter measure XD
    I like how there's not much of romance, and how the author focused more on how Jiuling walks to the capital step by step.
    And seeing how it was 700 more chapters, the translation are still not half way there. I was thinking of stopping when she manages to go to capital, coz by then she might already deal and help with Fang family. Again, thank you so much
    Even if the translation is finished, I wont continue reading it. Am sorry, translator. The only novel with more than 500chapters I read is Harry Potter (let' sjust say the whole series is 500 more chapter ehehehe)

I thought JL is indifferent with men, maybe she thinks more of her ex husband, or maybe she feels old with young love. But then, she flusters in front of ZZ, and becomes girl. I thought, it was weird that time, when she felt so sad at the Lantern Festival, and how she cries/stubborn when she knows it is ZZ who solves the Go. So it is, a foreshadowing, a flag of romance XDD
    I would never ever guess, that the ML in this novel is ZZ!!!!
    Like, how?
    If this is manga, people will rage and send plenty of complain letters. The ML shows up in vol 10 of the manga? Instead of the 2 probable ML, we get the final ML after reading 9volumes XDDD

tarese, astaterix and scriptor like this.
  19. Blood Snow

Blood Snow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give another raw links for this novel ? Thanksss

20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link