Just a plot for a novel

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Argent-XII, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Argent-XII

Argent-XII [Demon King Archos] [Hero of Zarial]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry for that I will rewrite it with care next time.I thought the fall of the Roman empire was because of the barbarian tribes or someone else.

2. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    There was many reason way the western roman empire fell.
    • Invasion of the Germanic tribes.
    • Economic problems, like the fall in the value of silver, over taxation, government overspending, not enough labours to keep things running..
    • Over expansion and high military cost, not enough soldiers to properly defend it frontiers.
    • Government corruption and political instability.
    • Raise of Christianity, when Christian faith become legal about 40% of the population was literate, at the fall only 2% were literate.
    • Using Mercenaries (a lot were from Germanic tribes) to prop up the army, these same merc's also sacked Rome.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    Arcturus and Argent-XII like this.
  3. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    Pikachu?

Edit: Also i think i have seen a manga (or was it an anime) with a similar plot. Forgot the name of the manga

It was a guy in the family that found a baby in the woods within the cave of some cannibals. The baby had a different feature (different color eyes and hair iirc) but it slowly regressed to being normal. His family adopted the child as their own until the child grew up and some of the officials in the city later discovered the child. Ends up with family destroyed, the child running away and the child knew he was different

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  4. Argent-XII

Argent-XII [Demon King Archos] [Hero of Zarial]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I don’t know if I unconsciously made the plot similar but I don’t think I ever saw a similar plot.