Discussion Just my life troubles . . .

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wobbly, Aug 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    The first thing that most people would describe me as is annoying. I laugh it off most of the time, but it still hurts. I tried to do something about it.

I began listening to music, watching TV shows, memorizing the news, etc. I am not someone who does these things. I would rather read a novel or a manga in silence than while listening to music. I would rather catch up with anime than sign up for Netflix. I'd rather role play than follow celebrities on Instagram.

I don't even have Instagram. Or Snapchat. Or anything except an E-Mail and Facebook. I suppose I can get those. But I see other people do things like that and realize I don't have the time. Or the courage. Even now, I'm only able to talk about this under the mask of anonymity that the Internet provides.

However, nobody trusts me. Maybe it's because of my past history, but I am never an 'equal'. I'm viewed as childish and an irritance. My friends, who are more aquantices, view me as secondary.

I have never been invited. To a party. To somebody else's home. To play something. To eat out together. I have, though, been asked for homework, favors, etc. I ask to join, and they skim over it. Then they continue to coerce others into their birthday party.

I would do something, say something. Then I would be put down. Told to shut up and go away. I know that if it was somebody else, their opinion will be taken into account, their opinion would be respected. Somebody else could make the same mistake, but only I would be insulted for it.

I have no best friends. I have people I've known for years, and I've seen them form close relationships with each other. I'm last place. Maybe if nobody else wants to play a game, they would 'conveniently' notice me. And even then, I would be immediately replaced if somebody else wants to play.

I have a loving family and live in a good environment. I guarantee that there are people who would do much more than kill to be in my situation. I am blessed. I am ignorant. But can't I despair in ignorance? Is it so bad that I want to say some of my grievances, release some of my frustration? Please, if you feel frustrated at my complaining, ignore this post. Leave and do something else. I just need an outlet so I don't do something drastic.

If you have read all of this, thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

mir, zeus, neon and 10 others like this.
  2. thrynki

thrynki Epi's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs*

AliceShiki and Wobbly like this.
  3. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the same. Gave up on life a while ago, so now i'm just waiting to die.

zeus likes this.
  4. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    In order to brave the outside world, you must have a face thicker than the great wall of china. I somewhat in the same situation, but its not as bad as I have some good friends.

5. jomaru-kun

jomaru-kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some deep despair you got there...I suggest you fap 3 times a day :)

6. Archionois

Archionois Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think it is because of your personality or appearance. People observe cleanliness and manners. To improve on your self conduct you must expose yourself to situations. Try finding people with the same interests first, they are easier to start a conversation, from there you can prwctice leading conversations, making someone talk about something you want them to.

99 others likes this.
  7. Dxynix

Dxynix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You my man, we could be friends. This describes me to a level higher than the skies. Apart from the annoying part, I'm more known as a shy and quiet person, I just really hate talking.

8. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand where you are coming from. All I can tell you is to stick it out. You will find someone. I am pretty sure it won't be your "friends" now but it will be someone else. You have us :)

9. Englandismycity

Englandismycity Rap God Nick Crom-... okay, I regret my username

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally me, I guess I've been fortunate enough to meet dope people in my life.

10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hee~ I have many acquaintance but few friends~ simple cuz not many have similar "click" with me~
    if for social life I just put consider other feeling~
    ma.png as for opinion most of time I prefer stay silent cuz I know if I start to talk about mine then boom~ blunt and hurtful cuz I dislike talk on round about which IMO happen lot of time on my circle~

11. Intro-Vert

Intro-Vert Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "They will always have fun with me or without me in it" I guess I know that feel

12. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of people here man...Stay strong. You just need to meet that one guy, from where you start to see a different world.

13. Phoenix Azrael

Phoenix Azrael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you just described my life as well. I've learned that I'm just naturally antisocial (as in I subconsciously reject communication), however the internet is always there for you.

14. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you want a one-on-one counselling session with onee-sama in private? Onee-sama just can't leave a poor kid alone. Sucks that you're a boy, but that's still okay. Onee-sama is magnanimous.

15. Azninvasion

Azninvasion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure how much this helps but find something that you feeling passionate about (unless you already have something like that) and pursue it with everything you've got. Once you love something that much you will find others like you in whatever it is you are passionate about those people will definitely be interested and willing to listen and talk to you as they love they same thing as you. Along the way you will learn to be more comfortable with yourself and others. Good luck!

16. insyder1201

insyder1201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try self-improvement.
    Also, all that social media stuff is crap; there's no need to degrade yourself by using them.
    By self-improvement I mean getting some good calculus(or something) in your head, start reading some actual literature(google Project Gutenberg), run around every day for exercise, stop eating so much Doritos and Mountain Dew, eat some fruit for snacks, further your mastery of the English language, brush your teeth after every meal or at least after breakfast and dinner, only put web novels and manga that you actually want to read on your reading list(it will free up hours of your day(I know from experience)), make sure you go to sleep on a certain time and wake up on a certain time every day, get lots of sleep, learn new things, do some muscle building, etc.
    IMHO it's possible to live without best friends or people that invite you places, but you'll need to work on your social skills. The main reason humanity has prospered is cooperation, and banding together to do things.

17. hirza

hirza Mochi Mochi Neko Pan

Reading List:
    Link
    please don't say that even as a joke.

Drsha and hirundinidae like this.
  18. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasnt hundred percent true but an optimist was way happier than a pessimist~

Well...atleast ur not at that point wer u wanna commit suicide :sweating_profusely:

19. SpiralGust

SpiralGust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All good today and yesterday someone said he doesn't like me (called me weird etc) we still hanged out at lunch though

20. insyder1201

insyder1201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I remember hearing somewhere that in some places your family can be arrested if you commit suicide