Chinese killing Grounds of Gods and Devils

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Fan2zz, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Killing Grounds of Gods and Devils/KGGD

Raw Link: http://m.qidian.com/book/1670344
    http://www.quanben.io/n/shenmoyangzhichang/list.html
    Second link for raws.

NU Link http://www.novelupdates.com/series/killing-grounds-of-gods-and-devils/

Why Should It Get Picked Up: In my opinion KGGD was a under rated novel with much potential. Maybe because the first few chapters felt like it was going no where, but in time that changes. Story and powers that appear become very interesting, and to learn more read some of the reviews for KGGD, including my own. There are also 179 chapters translated by the author who abandoned this more than three months ago (In Spirit), but because he also abandoned his site they are all gone. And yes, its been three months since the last update from faktranslation. You would have to find them on a second hand site for the chapters or in PDF/Epub form, and there are places to find up to chapter 179. The site is LONG dead, so there are no other options. You could just link them to those sites, or something.

Describtion: Su Yu was in a third rate university when the “Sky Holes” appeared, his school fell through the “Sky Hole” and appeared in the middle of a forest that was teeming with terrifying creatures.

Witness a fearsome transformation that originates from his hand…

Short Translator Synopsis

Basically a bunch of students fighting to survive in this new world that is full of bloodthirsty monsters that give crystals(exp) when they die. These crystals enable them to “evolve” and gain unique powers. The characters have to deal with various issues such as food, water, shelter, monsters and sometimes other humans. Plenty of deaths and gore, not for people who get emotionally attached to certain characters.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Okuri Ookami, Overclock and matt_esa like this.
  2. Yang Hao

Yang Hao ☯Yin and Yang☯

Reading List:
    Link
    nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3. Alexander12

Alexander12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hated this novel very much glad it dropped
    The side characters were really annoying
    I know by saying this someone will try to bash me buy i just wanted to say it anyway
    So if you want to say anything against me go ahead

Yang Hao likes this.
  4. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Congrats! You waited for Exactly 3 months for this pick up request. Well, since this is a Qidian novel then WW and every translators that support and involve with them won't be taking it, WW at least since they already said they Won't be taking any Qidian novels in the current. So probably just wait for those Qidian translators.
    (Btw, you spelled Grounds wrong in the title)

Overclock and Fan2zz like this.
  5. Otouto-kun

Otouto-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trash novel

Alexander12 likes this.
  6. Yang Hao

Yang Hao ☯Yin and Yang☯

Reading List:
    Link
    You are so nice.

Alexander12 likes this.
  7. erowarrior

erowarrior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong title bro… fix it .-.

8. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Just hoping for a chinese novel not about the same old cultivation, jade beauty, racist views, reincarnation, pointless wars when you are OP, and cliche ruthless MCs.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Overclock likes this.
  9. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this get picked up. Either Qidian, or someone else really should. It was one of the projects I've always wanted to donate to, but faktranslation's bonus per chapter was too high.

Fan2zz likes this.
  10. ExiledZombieLord

ExiledZombieLord New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have been patiently waiting for a few months now but this novel doesn't seem to get picked up again? I wonder if everyone forgot about it or something like that?
    I personally think this is actually a really good novel that deserves some attention. This novel is a lot different than most other novels. It has a very unique cultivation system that seems to be a mix between game and normal xianxia cultivation (at least for the protagonist). The story was also going so well right now and was starting to pick up space. What i found great about this novel is that we for one time do not have a lonesome protagonist that always try to solve everything on his own but we have a group of people that grow together to become stronger.

Also this novel is definitely not a copy of God and Devil world. In this novel you have real character development while in God and Devil world all the freaking characters are 1 dimensional. Also the story is completely different. It's just unfortunate that this good novel has to share a similar title with God and Devil world. I'm not saying that GDW is bad but KGGD has just so much more and also seems to go a bit deeper in overall world building than GDW. That's why i don't understand that GDW is getting so many chapters translated and KGGD doesn't seem to have any?

So please someone pick this novel up to translate. But well if you pick it up please no less than 4 chapters a week because if you do less it's just gonna die down again like last time.

11. Denominator

Denominator Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really wish this would get picked up. Excellent in depth novel that does not have the same old cultivation methods as most Chinese novels

12. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Fan2zz likes this.
  14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Give up already bruh, its Qidian Novel no one on NU is going to pick it up. Its best you do this on Qi's site. But I've had a request up for a long time and they seem not to care about these requests as they are constantly putting up "up and coming novels" from their main site.

16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Will never give up. And I've never seen a pick up reques on Qidian be picked up as well.

17. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    There have been a few... very few. At least from my memories some of my HIGHLY requested novels were picked up... most likely by coincidence but they were picked up. Well just didn't want ya wasting your time given the whole community is afraid of picking up anything QI other than Gravity that is there partner. At least they pick up the requests here even my old MTL was picked up so try @ -ing people from GT?

18. JustDiededed

JustDiededed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Overclock likes this.
  19. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Overclock