LCD King of Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Sietse Valici

Sietse Valici Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel pretty fun, but god does it have its frustrating moments... Like when he was supposed to "LAY LOW" in the clan, yet continues to piss everyone off... He had a freepass to enter the inner circle, have backing, and help his friends... but nope.. he had to go and do it the hard way, the way that shows everyone his talents, which he said he wanted to hide, and he'll only end up making more enemies... like come on, don't say you wanna lay low if in reality you just wanna smack some scrubbies.

Welp, that turned into a rant XD

EnragedWeasel and Moonclipse like this.
  2. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason he didn't pick backer right away was because he did not want to piss the other elder. I think that is ok reason, especially since he is very confident he can get inner disciple status on his own just fine. The challenge just to help his buddies is however a bit dumb. For me more frustrating was that he learned all the books so fast. Feels cheap :)

The MC's main quality was his strategy thinking during battles and now suddenly he is natural born scholar and crafter.

3. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    KoG... That novel is good but the beginning and world building is boring. It's kinda fun reading the construction of plots armor but I think it'll get better soon. I just hope that he's not gonna stay 'low level but can beat upper tier cultivators' like Martial World MC.because it feel stupid.

4. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've missed the point of the post....

But, since you asked. Maybe. Or yes. You can't really prove otherwise, and I can't prove it either. But who wouldn't? with plot armor?

I think you'll be disappointed. Chinese novels are that in a nutshell. Lots of "Hahahahaha, lets point and laugh at the guy a rank lower cuz he'll get pulverize because it's literally impossible to win above your rank." followed by " NO WAI!" and "KHAAA, fuck me, I'll suck your dick." Though, that last part is more Martial World than most CN.

5. Rangle

Rangle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, the story is starting to get interesting again because Zhao Feng is starting to branch out and learn other disciplines. Although, I also hope the story will lessen the focus on the clan/school rivalry sometime in the not distant future. It needs a little bit of spice like adventure, treasure hunting, or maybe some infernal intrigues.

6. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the school/clan arc, he steadily raises is power and influence and then once he finishes it he goes on an adventure, but yeah this arc is stretching a bit long

7. Rangle

Rangle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course lah, he needs to be the top dog first then he can spread his wings to go adventuring.

8. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    YES!! Finnaly he meets her!

9. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Baker™]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this qualifies as spoiler so:
    I don't know but I've read up to about 400 chapters and it reminds be of "Invisible Dragon". It is not bad but...yeah the plot keeps repeating. He keeps being treated like garbage then BAM "you are are last hope".

10. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guess archery was like a side side side hobby for him
    too bad

11. Arcon Shadenine

Arcon Shadenine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 134
    OH NO NO NO NO...... I know this development, woman always bring trouble plot like always

12. silver rain

silver rain Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope he will not became arrogant like 90% of the mc.(hypocrits i say thwy hate arrogant people but they themselves became arrogant as they gain more power)
    Plot armour and destiny base+lady luck blessing are different.
    For now reading for the sake of mc killing the rapist***the elder*** some time i feel like he accept a master too easily 'in his heart'.
    I wonder whether he will combine the pill and array to make a 'super' pill?

13. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    haha Zhou Feng, always plotting to steal skills. Maybe we will have a stealing will have Zhou Feng like how Conning has Meng Hao! XD

14. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised how easy it was to steal~ granted no one would think to use that method but still. He got away with it easily~

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    A mission to screw them over~ I'm hoping the other 3 besides Zhao Feng and Lin Fan get infected by the plague. Would be nice if they suffered~

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn no chance of them getting infected. Oh well~ they seem to have met trouble anyways. What did Zhao Feng discover in the guys remains?

This line~ mistake or something lost in translation?

17. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chances are that it's lost in translations. Probably has 2 characters in chinese.

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I thought that too. usually the translator puts in a note explaining, I've seen it in some novels, but there wasn't one here so I'm not sure.

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I never saw that plot twist coming. I guess Zhao Feng saw that it wasn't a real body or that the supposed dead guy was actually still alive. How would Huang Yun and Xu Ren feel bout being saved by the guy they wanted to kill? it'll probably change nothing for them bastards~

20. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to guess that'll he'll switch sides. He's not directly involved, and now his life is on the line with a person saving it. If he was Haiyun's disciple, then I'd agree but he's not that, he's just a friend or acquaintance to that guy's disciple.