Japanese Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita( AWESOME PLOT AND PLOTS)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by nekoniko, May 6, 2016.

1. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal 「ZA ROYAL ROASTER」「ZEE KOUHAI」

Reading List:
    Link
    Being a little picky with food is always forgiven you know?

2. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That only makes sense if the Vampire is hiding its nature and wants to keep their identity on the down low. If the vampire wants revenge and is angry it makes sense that it will kill. If the food source runs out there should be plenty of available food resources depending on how fast humans reproduce and the size of the vampire population.

3. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Skimmed the manga just now. They arent interesting.. like those usual shounen harem manga.

4. Lanunparut

Lanunparut Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All i see " huge mountain " if u know what i mean....

5. oddfreak

oddfreak NUF #1 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manga it was actually stated that the people die of shock rather than blood drain,

6. marine1corps

marine1corps Invisible to all Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    If they were actually HIDING. There is apparently a whole vampire village that is controlled through the church. The same church allowing these atrocities doesn't make sense to me.

7. marine1corps

Reading List:
    Link
    You know why shock happens right? It is because not enough oxygen is getting to the tissue. So I make a point again about drinking to much blood

8. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    come on bro, you gotta at least use "d-dame nano?"

9. Rickymex

Reading List:
    Link
    So Vampires are strong and protected enough to do what they want. Church sacrifices some people to gain control of powerful vampires. Church is evil. A cliche but easy explanation.

10. marine1corps

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay..... Yes the Church is Evil. But that is besides the point, there is no need to kill off the humans. To me their world is lacking in Humans because of the plague they had. So that means there is limited amount humans they can actually eat. Now lets assume vampires need about 1 humans worth of blood a day to survive. And since there's a whole village of vampires there, that means they are potentially eating 100 humans a day. They are basically BURNING THROUGH their limited amount of food they already have. That is why stress the need to not kill the humans.

11. Rickymex

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there 100 vampires and do they all drink humans to the last drop? How large is the population of humans after the plague? How large is the church itself?

12. marine1corps

Reading List:
    Link
    This is purely conjecture since its only 3 chapters. But here's why I say this. Vampire girl killed 2 men drinking their blood in front of the MC. An average medieval city should have around 10,000 people in them, this is not including the outlying villages and towns. Do a little downsizing to account for the plague that happened 50 years ago and then you get the population that the vampires can easily reach. Now I assumed it was 100 vampires in the village but I think its more because they can openly reveal themselves and the humans can't do anything about the killings. No clue about the church but heres the thing, there are a multitude of species that are "living" together. The humans don't have the power in this world because of the plague.

13. Rickymex

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a lot of conjectured information. Vampire numbers could be as low as 20 or 30 if they are long-lived low fertility like the elves. Vampires aren't really a big numbers species from the Japanese stuff I've watched or read unless you're talking video games based series. Plus the village probably doesn't require any of them to work if their sustenance is blood and are protected by the church who would import.

The Medieval village in a fantasy world with other species can't really be compared to a real life one. I haven't read the story but species like beastmen could have fast gestation and humans are long gestation but quite fertile.

Then there's the thing about vampires drinking a human a day. Is that mentioned in the 3 chapters as common? Is it the norm for a vampire to kill their victim as they feed? Some might just keep a few slaves around as blood bags if the hunt is too much work.

Just from the synopsis of what I read and the feeling I get from both the cover and gut feeling I believe the story is bad. However at least let it go more that 3 manga chapters before making this conjectures about the plot. Manga chapters rarely do justice to the stories simply because they are nothing more than advertisements.

14. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    That harem tag is enough to drive me away.

15. marine1corps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the story I think is bad but I will keep reading to see where it goes. Until I obtain more information about is happening in the world arguing would be useless right now. But the thing is I originally was disgusted about the MC letting the vampire girl go even though she blatantly killed 2 men. Then it just spiraled into theorizing what the world is like.

16. Rickymex

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that sounds like some really bad Protagonist-Centered Morality. It's always bad.

Started watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix due to finding one character I really like and I'm having a hard time watching due to how bad the Protagonist-Centered Morality is. One of the 2 main male characters is a bad boy cliche and he goes around killing people without consequences while the other two main characters keep forgiving him or ignoring it. No matter who or what he kills everyone just waves if off by saying he has trust issues or he has been hurt in the past. Then the 1 time he's going to get what he deserves from the boyfriend of one of the nice characters he killed, the female MC just starts BS about how the boyfriend is better than that and doesn't have to stoop to his level. It's a really bad show filled with Mary Sue's with a few really good secondary characters.

17. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link:well here you can get some info about it, http://lndb.info/light_novel/Kou_1_Desu_ga_Isekai_de_Joushu_Hajimemashita
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: To my knowledge this has not been picked up by any translators. Currently there are 8 released volumes and its still ongoing with volume 9 coming up, the story its quite nice where the MC(quite easy going) along with his best friend (he is a hardcore fan of elven girls) get summoned to a world that is dependent on spirits but for some reason the spirits are removing their blessing on various lands leading to humans dying left and right and now humans are living together with the skeleton and mummy tribe, not to mention a conflict between humans and vampires. So our 2 heroes need to resolve the issues and getting back the spirits blessing.
    Well this is can be seen in my opinion that for ignorance, humans and co are destroying nature and angering spirits so our protagonist will solve things with their common knowledge.
    There is also a manga adaptation that its quite good really, the MC gets the vampire and a mummy girl and the other an elf i suppose XD.
    Description (if you can find one):
    Accidentaly summoned by an ancient map that his best friend souichirou got in an old bookstore, first year high school students, Hiroto and Souichirou are forced by the arrogant Lord of the castle to exterminate the vampire that has been haunting the place. Unexpectedly befriending a girl from Mummy tribe, Hiroto and Souichirou. skillfully managed to capture the Vampire with her help. However, they are soon framed by the Lord of the castle. One thing lead to another and hiroto was made the new Lord, the fantasy of summoned to another world starts!"

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    Tasear likes this.
  18. oddfreak

oddfreak NUF #1 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone made a request for this a few weeks ago but for some reason no one seems to like it :cry:

19. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the manga...
    The plot quite ....
    Light I guess~~

20. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really? i didnt see it o_O