LCD Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume o Miru

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by AliceShiki, Nov 2, 2017.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to novel: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/kyuuketsu-hime-wa-barairo-no-yume-o-miru/

Huh? This novel is quite infamous isn't it? I'm surprised we don't have a LCD for it already?

Anyway, let's talk about the only princess that can try (and fail miserably) to compete with the prettiness of @akki hime-sama!

Personally speaking, I'm glad the tournament arc is over, though I miss the feeling of the early chapters, in which world domination seemed like a completely feasible goal.

Still, it's nice seeing how Hiruki handles the way things go~

2. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    what are you saying??

since when did world domination stop seeming like a feasible thing?

after all, it's not like there is an adventurer's guild or something that could possibly stop her :p

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmm... Well, considering how other players are appearing, and their stats seem to be buffed to be equal to the bosses that are Hiruki's pets for some unknown reason...

I think it's quite hard? Specially with that one guy that could solo bosses...

4. bronzer44333

bronzer44333 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are you sure..... Hiyuki have almost 90,000 monsters.... where 4 of it is super ultra rare... more like just one time out and never came after that.... and the world domination? Hahaha....when Hiyuki said i'm bored.... the round table said what? then let's take the world.... then what Hiyuki said annihilation of the being in that world.... she just need to sent one monster than... what happen.... all doom... man reread it the chapters again.

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a man tyvm.

As for what Hiyuki said and thinks, that's her own view on things.

But what we as outsiders can see, is that the last time she fought, she had a monster within her, and the enemy was still fighting on equal grounds.

There are who knows how many other players on the enemy's side, depending on how popular the game is, it wouldn't be strange to have 10000 top level players, would it? In that case, if they were all against Hiyuki, and they had some 10 or so that could face off against bosses... Then you suddenly see another 9990 players with nobody on Hiyuki's side to fight against them.

We don't know the enemy's power atm, I think she conquering the world rn is impossible.

Conquering 90+% of the world would be super easy though.

6. NGCleric

NGCleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss the early chapters too. But mostly because I liked the more relaxed feel and comedy. Then volume 2 ruined everything for me. Sounds like it didn't get better in that area afterwards either. Since it doesn't look like it's going back to that afterwards, I suppose I'm fine leaving it in my dropped list.

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    The feel is quite different now for sure... I guess the author run out of ideas on how to make an easy-going story...

8. bronzer44333

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree to your opinion... what you said is true if there are 10000 top players or gamer . But remember in one of the chapter, when Hiyuki remembering the past, where they were only had 200 top players in the game including Hiyuki to bring down the "naga raja" where 1000 players are lose to it... than it impossible to have 10000 players like you said... in your opinion yes your right.... but from the story... that is impossible to have 10000 top players.

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, I'm surprised you remember specific numbers like this, because I usually forget them after 10mins! xD

So... If you suppose there are 199 top players, and that there is some way to make them equal to Hiyuki with a boss monster within her... Then you have 195 players against 9000 fodders on Hiyuki's side.

Even if you consider the other Generals and the like, you'd still be left with over 150 players to beat the rest of Hiyuki's army, which theu would probably do with closed eyes.

We don't know what they did to have a player match Hiyuki with monster possession strength, but if it can be mass produced, Hiyuki has no chance.

10. bronzer44333

Reading List:
    Link
    haha... if I like the story.... I can remember the details.....
    yes I agree with you if they can produced it.... well in the end it the author world... he the god for that world..

11. NGCleric

NGCleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a shame, those were the only parts I had liked.

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *nod nod* I think the story could be a lot better if the author just stuck to it, instead of adding some weird enemies and putting things that could get in Hiyuki's way...

I certainly enjoyed it more when Imperial Crimson was unstoppable!! >.<

13. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Un~ It got incredibly boring after a while~
    Why~ author-san~ Why~?!

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs*

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

leegood likes this.
  15. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don´t get it...when did someone appeared capable of fighting Hiyuki fused with her boss monsters? i only remember her fighting against the 'Beast King(lol)' and the other dude in the last arc.(but it was a massacre)
    not ever monster Hiyuki captured is Boss Class...I would say only 1000 of them are...the other are 'just normal' monsters strenghetend until the limit.

yeah, didn´t like the tournament neither. Who cares about what a simple Revan do?

Poor_Hero likes this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    On the last arc, when she entered a closed dimension of sorts and fought against an enemy.

At that time, she had one of her strong mobs within her, and it seemed the enemy's stats were the same as hers.

And yep, most of her monsters are not super devastating machines of destruction.

lazynoodles likes this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, new chapter~

Feels a bit weird though... As in, what is the point of this whole dungeon exploration?

Feels like the author is just writing randomly with no clear goal in mind... Well, it is still a nice read though.

18. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a link for manga?

lazynoodles likes this.
  19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    +++1

20. vannn