Novel Legend of Vulcan

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Myross17, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys. This is my first time to make a story and publish here. I am not fluent in English, so, if you notice some grammatical error, please do tell me as it will be a great help for me to improve my own story and my English proficiency.

I am not a good writer as well as a person with wide imagination so, some of the description in the story are based on other LN 'cos this story are sort of fanfiction.

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Action, Xianxia

Synopsis:
    This world is where the weak bow their heads and kneel to those powerful, were the strength is everything and the weak are trash. A world filled with magic, demons, magical beast, mythical creatures, gods, knight, mages, warrior, summoner, etc.

In this world, there is a person who makes her own legend, struggling to keep her identity hidden and full of secrets, fighting and creating her own legends using a pseudonym, Vulcan, a male warrior blacksmith-alchemist... but wait! Is she really the mysterious male that everyone praises of or a female with a beauty beyond imagination and known as good-for-nothing lady?

Why is she keeping her identity?

Why she wants to act as a male when making her own legend?

Why is she willing to sacrifice her self respect, and willing to be insulted and called useless, trash, slut, slow, dumb, idiot, when she's a genius among geniuses?

Kyla Ramirez is a 16 y/o senior high school Filipino otaku, with full of imagination from watching anime, reading manga and light novel.

Beyond everyone knows, she's being bullied at her school for being weak, always absent because of illness, shy, and pessimistic, and afraid of going back to school. But whenever she's at home, infront of her family, relatives, and friends, she's a girl full of energy, optimistic, and joyful.

Not knowing what happened after she came from school and going back home, she wake up as Li Yu Wei, a newborn baby girl and the youngest daughter in the Li Family, one of the 10 great powers.

Hey! What exactly happened? Why she's being reborn when she remembers that her family is waiting for her at home?

Is this for real? Or part of her imagination?

Why can't she remember what happened?

"What the heck is happening to me?!" T.T

Schedule: New chapter publish once a week (every Friday or Saturday).

Table of Contents:
    PROLOGUE

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    Ignus likes this.
  2. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    PROLOGUE

*bang*

An earth shattering impact can be heard in the middle of the road due to an object that fell from the sky. The street covered by the dust, sirens of the cars that crash can heard everywhere, glass from buildings and establishments scattered in the floor, and every individual near the scene are wounded.

You can hear and see the cry and fear of each person. Everyone is frightened and frenzied on what happen. Some says that it was because of the terrorists, and some says it was because earthquake but no one knows what the real reason is.

When the street cleard, there is web-like crack on the floor and in the middle where the object fell, you can see a very big circle-like deep crater while the object is actually moving.

"What happened?!"

"What the heck is that?!"

"What is that thing in the center?!"

"It's moving!"

"It's a human!"

"The fuck! It's a bloody human!"

The man in the middle are injured and covered by blood. It was hard for him to even stand due to most of his bone are fractured and because of blood loss.

"Hahaha can't believe that you're still alive!"

A baritone voice of a man can be heard but you can know where it came from. The temperature reduce to it’s lowest degree even it is summer, the sky seems getting darker making the afternoon become a night, and every person feel that there are millions of needles prick the sole of their feet, their heart are beating fast and trembling that it’s hard to even breathe. They are afraid to the voice they heard.

"S—Stop playing with m—me! K—Kill me if you c—can!" The man answered between his breathe. You can notice how hard it is for him to even speak.

"What's his saying?"

"Dunno"

"Alien?"

"Hahaha are you a kid who believes on alien?" XD

"Maybe a foreign language?"

"Possible"

Everyone who heard him talking can't even understand him, not because he's having a hard time talking but because of the language his using.

"Look at the sky!" Someone who's watching from the side, point to the sky.

"What the hell is that?!"

Five persons was walking from the sky, it seems like they're walking on stairs while coming down. All of them are young, age that’s not over 25 y/o. Three males and two female.

The male infront that looks like their leader seems like in his 20, both hands are in his back, walking straight and with elegant. He looks like a person who comes out from a painting, with a perfect feature. An eyes with a deep dark ocean phoenix-shaped eye color, a fit body-built like a model, tall ranges 6 ft perfect for the height of a model or basketball player, with a white porcelain skin. A perfect handsome male godlike feature wearing a white clothes, something like ancient Chinese clothing.

On his right is a handsome young man, age with same as him but not as tall and handsome as the leader, wearing dark blue clothes, with a body built like the top male model in a magazine. While the other young man who looks like a boy next door, with a perfect smile that looks like easy to talk to, wearing maroon-color clothing.

On the left side of the leader of the group is female wearing a yellow chiffon gown. She looks like a goddess of beauty, with a perfect sexy body, a white clear porcelain skin, and beauty that even Goddess Aphrodite will feel envy, having a round innocent deep black-color eyes, and deep red pouty lips. The other girl is wearing an orange gown, with an icy and cold like appearance, a Queen of beauty that everyone will be afraid to look to and jealous of.

"Hahaha still alive" the boy next door said while laughing. "Hey! Jingyu. I don't know that you're that weak that you can't even kill him"

"Hmmph" The leader snort

The people whose watching them from below can't believe for what they seeing.

"They're floating!"

"A god that descent from heaven!"

"What language are they're using?"

"Can't understand them" ?_?

"Is this for real!....... ouch!why did you pinch me?!"

"To wake you and myself?"

"This is reality and not dreaming right?"

"Yeah! I thinks so"

Different reactions and expression of each person in the scene can be seen. Some are amaze, some are afraid, and some are not so sure to what is happening.

"We're in New York!" The goddess of beauty gasp. She then instantly approach a 40 y/o male whose watching with a mouth open and an eye that looks like going to fall. "Hey mister, is this New York?" She speak in English language with a delight and an eyes like sparkling from enjoyment and excitement, the man seems that he doesn't understand her but he really understand because she used the language that they used,

"hey!" The goddess of beauty snap

The man nod like a robot, he still can't believe to what he's seeing, "yeah"

"Great! What is date today?"

"2017... July 7, 2017"

"Hahahaha I'm back!" The goddess laugh and jumping from joy! She looks like an innocent child who got her toy, but even though that's her reaction, you can't help but fall to her charm with an urge that you want to kneel and praise her beauty.

"Yes! I'm really back!" \(*U*)/

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  3. Pleasantly-plump

Pleasantly-plump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry.:(
    Was she a bastard child, which is why she id named Yu instead of Li?

4. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    She's reborn and have a new identity surname Li

EDIT: Thanks for telling me hahaha it was Li Yu Wei xD

5. Pleasantly-plump

Pleasantly-plump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Interesting prologue but there was a block of text I am ass7m8ng was in Filipino. Last paragraph "but feel" should be removed I think and "on her charm" should be "to her charm"

6. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for reminding me hehehe i forgot to remove it as i was trying to translate it in english

7. nyuu1224

nyuu1224 Heaven's Grip System Engineer

Reading List:
    Link
    Iba ibang reaction ang makikita sa mga expression ng mga taong nanonood sa tabi. May ibang namamangha sa nakikita, may ibang natatakot, may ibang nagtataka kung totoo ba ang nanyayari.

Translated to english lololol

There are various kinds of expressions that are seen from the people watching at the sidelines. There are one of amazement, some are fear and some are doubts about the reality of what they are seeing.

Pleasantly-plump and Myross17 like this.
  8. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not a grammatical pro or anything, so I can't provide much help.

But you should be writing "where" when it concerns a place. "Were" is another word entirely.

9. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you ;)

Nargol likes this.
  10. nyuu1224

nyuu1224 Heaven's Grip System Engineer

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna read the tagalog script tho cuz it has more feels like the misplaced block of text than your translated stuff. No offense.

11. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you help me?:oops: and don't know how should i send it to you?o_O

12. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can notice how tough it is for him to even speak - Instead of tough, I'd use hard
    Both of them are young - Use all if there are more than two person

Also, is New York that obvious of a city that someone who just arrived there would know instantly that it was New York?

13. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this line confuses me, because although this situation is possible, if one is a beauty beyond imagination one assume that at no one cares about the person in question being good for nothing?

14. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I am just thinking that she's too beautiful but in their world, power is much important than appearance

15. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhh dunno o_O maybe, the location is where she is familiar? Ahhh