Novel Legends: Prequel

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Detrolord, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm writing a story called "Legends: The Prequel" this will be a short series maybe around 5 chapters. Since it's my 1st time writing a wn. I kinda need some advice. Also in the future I will be basing all my works in this novel something like a connected universe like marvel cinematic universe. It's called a Prequel since I'm trying to build up the lore instead of making one from scratch in every novel. I did put some spoilers below like what kind of settings I might do. I got some ideas what 2 do like a storyline about an anti-hero Vampire or a master tactian noble.

Synopsis: Born from nothingness, a being rewrote the laws of the universe. (Still editing)

Genre: Fantasy, World Building, Short Story

Table of Contents

Prologue
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue

Birth and Death the unending cycles flow through time and space.

In a cycle where everything dissolves to nothingness a collection of thought of countless beings that lived begun to manifest.

Pop…..

A giant brain pops out in existence mumbling words that cannot be understood.

……..

Countless of years by processing the memories of those who live in this space of nothingness.

A birth of a being who transcend time and space. A sudden spark lighten up the lifeless void. The void begins to contracts into a single point.

…….

“Magic”

……..

The being first word is magic. After processing the memories of countless of races that live in this cycle of a universe a human imagination interest the being’s intent.

He who was born to create a universe that follows the law of physics have open a new path that combines physics and a new law called magic.

……..

After countless of millenia rewriting the laws of the universe one man who dons the appearance of a human. He who is floating into an empty void become interested of the human culture, mostly the fantasy settings which were created by humans for entertainment.

…….

“At last, the new law.. no the magical energies is born” The man was smiling after finishing the creation of magical energy.

However; a slight problem was the application of these magical energy.

……..

After pondering for a million years that man had many ideas. To create a single being or gods that will connect to the mortals to use the magical energies.

He opened his eyes, wave his hand and created a world that orbiting a star.

“Prototype world 1”

“Experiment 001 begins”

Mmagana likes this.
  3. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    Legend World

Civilized Races
    Humans
    Highelves
    Darkelves
    Frostelves
    Dwarves
    Jotun
    Beastmen
    Demons
    Dragons
    Darklords
    -dungeon masters that was born to eat the mana of the world they control monsters and attract Civilized races to Thier dungeons to eats it's mana essence

Uncivilized Races
    Monsters

Magic
    Elemental Force
    Arcane
    Holy
    Death
    Chaos Elemental
    Nature

Gods
    God of Creation
    God of Destruction
    Primal Gods
    God of Death
    God of Time
    God of Life
    Elemental Constructs

New Gods
    Gods of Order
    Gods of Chaos

New Gods Ranks
    High Gods
    Gods
    Demigods

Continents/Lands
    Northern Continent
    Central Continent
    -Largely unexplored, Divided into 3 regions the coastal region, inner region and the ancient forests
    -Dragons rule the central regions while Civilized races have colonies in the other region
    Southern Isles
    -the thousand islands, varying in sizes, this is the home of the Beastmen tribes and kingdoms
    East Continent
    -home of the demons
    West Twin Continent
    -home of the men and elven kingdoms

World System
    Hero System
    -in humanity greatest needs, the chosen human kingdom will be given a ability to summon a hero(es)
    -humanity must be losing against the demons, demon lord must be alive, hero cannot be below age of 12 and above 16
    -hero at a right age will be given a blessing with this blessing hero may be defeated but cannot die, each of hero's defeat he gains a power boost
    -when a hero becomes 17 he/she will lose the blessing
    -the lower the human population the hero becomes stronger, if all humanity dies the hero has the ability to slay the gods
    -when multiple summon heroes arrive, the weakest hero will become a chosen hero, the hero has the ability to choose to become a savior or villian, the chosen will be given a skill that will help him/her to become the strongest each skills give to the chosen applies to Thier personality
    -Blessed hero will gather a harem to fight the demon lord
    -the blessed hero will be ignorant about love and never makes any move to any female/guy he/she ever met
    -a blessed hero will start flags everywhere
    -blessed hero and the accidental companion, if a hero is summon with a bystander the bystander will become a chosen hero, the chosen hero will steal a the flags that the blessed hero made with the exception of the childhood friend of the blessed hero
    -the chosen hero can either take its rightful place by stealing the childhood friend
    -by stealing the childhood friend the blessed hero will become a dark hero, after his defeat the chosen hero will take the blessing and becomes the true hero
    -a true hero doesn't have the ignorance in love curse so a true harem will be born
    -if the dark hero meets the demon lord 1st the dark hero will get a vengeance curse, he will have the ability to kill the blessed hero and the fallen lovers
    -if the chosen hero meets the demon lord 1st the demon lord will fall in love with the chosen hero and will help the chosen hero to kill the dark hero

Demon Lord System
    -every 1000 years a strong demon will appear, this demon lord has the strength to surpass the gods
    -the demon lord cannot leave his/her castle when enthroned, if the hero and the demon lord met the hero always win regardless of the power difference
    -if a chosen male hero meets a female demon lord they will either become lovers or the demon lord will become a sex slave
    -

Reincarnation System
    -sometimes cracks in space appear which will attract a soul from a different world
    -some souls will be taken by the gods for their amusement by giving the powerful skills
    -the reincarnated souls have 2 destinations to become a monster or to be reborn as a child
    -the reincarnated monster will gain evolution lock to ordinary monsters
    -if a reincarnated monster is in a monster tribe like a goblin tribe the loyal goblins will also unlock the hidden evolution which will make female goblins more human like and will be part of the harem
    -a reincarnated child will either grow up as a commoner or a noble, a commoner child will either have a talent that will shock the world
    -a reincarnated noble will experience many tragedy and many enemies hidden from the shadow, the reincarnated noble skills will be hidden to make the parents either hide or be thrown their child, reincarnated individual will unlock his talents in age 5

Monsters Evolution Tree
    Lock Evolution
    -every monster has this ability, they increase Thier ranks by evolving but will never evolve to another creature
    Example
    Goblin to Goblin Elite

Unlocked Evolution
    -when monster unlock the evolution tree they will have the ability to evolve to another type of species

Example
    Goblin to Ogre
    This is the setting of this world
    Also how you link chapters in a phone

4. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the guy with the death scythe and griffon right?

5. Mmagana

Mmagana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this is interesting I'll read it. Where will you post this story, here ?

6. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah here since I'm new

7. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this some translated work like in WWF? Cause whats up with the spacing and writing in incomplete sentences, unless that's just your style? You could just put an entire chapter inside a spoiler box for ease of acess.

Also tags would be dope to know what i'm in for unless that part of the mystery, i've read novels like that.

A few of your sentences don't connect too clearly.
    In a cycle where everything dissolves to nothingness a collection of thought of countless beings that lived begun to manifest.

Pop…..

A giant brain pops out in existence mumbling words that cannot be understood.
    I know that's happening but I don't know what to picture. I understand its simple but as a reader I would like to see what the author's vision is as apposed to what I think is happening.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  8. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    don't know about that

9. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    OK I'll try to focus that ty man

10. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    Had to edit my post for clarity please look it over

11. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh man so like description of what's happening got it

12. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a story called Legend so I was just wondering here the link if you never heard of it. http://www.novelupdates.com/series/legend/. It's a great read that updates every Saturday.

13. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    never read it yet

14. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter one : Paragons First Half

“Experiment 001 begins”

The man stood at the top of the newly formed world.

“First I need a name and also the name of this world”

The man begun to think looking at the memories of the countless races.

After browsing some human memories he chose the name Origin.

“From now own I am Origin creator of all things the one above all, and the law of the universe”

After Origin declared his name, the entire universe tremble, cracks in space begun to appear one after another. Arcane energies swirl around him and the world beneath him.

Origin looks down at the world he created, looking at the expansive lands, begun to to shape the world into his liking. Splitting the lands into Continents, raising mountains and diverging biomes unique to each Continent.

Looking down at his creation the world he created started to bloom life. The first life begun to take shape. A sprout the young young plant was birth of Astral energy 2 tiny leafs begun growing to 5 feet tall.

Origin smiled he touches the tree and begun giving it wisdom. The quickly grew tall reaching up in the skies, covering the world like and umbrella.

After a while, the the tree begun to manifest a soul. A little girl appeared in front of Origin, she has a long green hair, small jade color iris and a bountiful peaks. Leafs and vines makes up her clothes staring at Origin.

“My Creator, The one Above All and my Master Origin” said by the little girl.

Origin was delighted at the sight of the girl and nodded.

“OPPAI LOLI” Origin shouted

As Origin shout the Astral energies begun to carry his voice throughout the universe. His excitement begun to tear up the lands of the southern Continent and split the western Continent into two.

The loli was shocked begging Origin to calm down as she was connected to the world. If Origin continues the young world might be destroyed.

As Origin begins to calm down, he saw the teary eye of the loli.

“My bad, my bad the memories of countless humans within me desires to shout”

Origin smiled as he patted the head of the loli.

“Since you are the first born, I will give you a name and the right to bear one of the magical energies that I created”

Origin float to the skies and said.

“You are now Yggdrassil, Paragon of Life and Nature you will be task to govern the magical energies of Life and Nature”

Origin took a deep breath then shout

“Spread your seeds unto this world and beyond, make me proud my paragon”

Suddenly a large burst to green and silver energies started to gather around Yggdrassil. Creating twin balls of light, one was green and the other one was blue. The balls begins to attract to the loli making her soul float like an egg hibernating.

“Thank you my Master” Yggdrassil

As the loli hibernate to combine the magical energies to her. Origin descended to the world once again.

“Now what to do” Origin begun to mutter some unknown words as the world decent into darkness.

The next day

Origin saw the flow of energies as it flows throughout the universe. An idea hits him he begun to collect massive amounts of energies.

After a few hours four balls gathered around him. The Red ball which signifies Fire, the Blue ball which signifies Water, the Cyan ball which signifies Wind and the Brown ball which signifies Earth.

“Stage 1 done” as Origin mumbles

He begins to wave his hands shaping the balls into something humanoid. After a few hours. The for balls begun to take shape. The four elements standing in a line facing Origin as he nodded and praising his work.

Looking around the four elementals are made up of pure magical energies. Unmoving like dolls their eyes are lifeless staring into the void. Origin first begin giving wisdom to the fire Elemental. The upper half fire Elemental has a muscular body his skin are pure red while the bottom half are pure flames. He is like a genie his fiery hair begun to combust as his eyes slowly gaining life. Looking at Origin with a fierce look bowing down to Origin.

“My Creator, The One Above All and my Master” The fire elemental said in a fierce tone.

Origin smiled as his creator was like a fierce God unyielding to anyone and only follows his order.

“My son I shall bestow the name Ifrit the Paragon of Fire, and I command you to become the blood of the world and beyond”

As Origin finished the fire elements begun swirling around Ifrit to form a cocoon and making him hibernate.

“Thank you father” Ifrit as he slowly close his eyes.

Origin was shocked but delighted at the turn of events. He cannot explain how happy he was being called a father, he begun laughing happily which shook the entire universe. After a few moments the universe begun cracking, when he saw that he immediately stop and ponders.

“It seems without the paragon of space and time the universe will be destroyed by my emotions” Origin thought

Quickly Origin begun to collect Astral energies making a ball to create a new Paragon. Shaping the ball into a perfect being, a woman with a silvery hair and rainbow colored iris, a perfect body, a slim waist, a firm hips and a bountiful breast.

Origin begins to examine the woman in front of him.

“93, 60, 90. Perfect! ” Origin said

He began touching her and giving her wisdom and knowledge comparable to his own. As the woman comes to life her rainbow iris begins to move a rainbow colored light illuminate her back side, like an idol standing in the stage full of background lights. The lights begun to form around her body creating a rainbow colored Victorian dress, a rainbow colored folding fan and rainbow colored large hat. She smiled at him while elegantly bowing to him.

“My love, the One Above All” she said

Origin looked at her satisfied, as he gave her 30% of his soul making her next to him in terms of power. However; she her eyes quickly turned viciously staring at a tree in the center of the universe. Having a cold feeling Origin hug her trying to calm her down.

“Wait! Wait! She's my Paragon your the only one I need” Origin stated

Hearing his words she begun to convulsed, shaking and feeling the state of euphoria. Her rainbow iris begins to turn into a heart shape. The joy she felt is enough to lighten up the entire void of the universe like in a disco club but brighter.

“Ahhhhh” She moaned

Origin became more confused as he look at the spectacle. He immediately regretted giving her a choice for her personality.

“Yandere……. Sigh” he whispers

She quickly recovered and hug Origin tightly.

“My love, please give me a name” staring intently at his eyes awaiting for her lover’s voice.

Origin nodded “Alright then, You're now called Astria the Paragon of Space and Time”

Astria look at him like a child waiting for more candies.

Origin sighed “And also the only wife mine”

Astria again begun her Euphoric period. Moaning every now and then.

“Sigh I guess there's no harem for me” Origin thought.

15. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    Sh!t i tried to be descriptive tell me if its ok

16. Detrolord

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter Two Paragons Last Half

After a while of Rest Origin begin to the unconscious Astria back to the Experimental World he created. He quickly had an idea for the next paragon.

“Damn! I forgot to name this world” Origin sighted

After laying down Astria nearby Yggdrassil branches he teleported back to the other 3 Constructs. Looking at them he placed his hand on a woman. Her yellow eyes begins to contracts and expand like a snake hunting it's prey. As her soul slowly begins to take form, her black spikey ponytail begun to glow yellow making her hair blond.

“Shit! The born of the legendary super sayain” Origin shouted

Inspecting the muscular female, her body is more muscular than Ifrit. Her her dark skin added a exotic beauty to her. A she quickly kneeled down in front of him.

“My Lord, The One Above All and This Master” Deep feminine voice.

Nodding slightly Origin begins to give wisdom to the other two.

After a few hours the 3 construct stands in front of him. As he is proud of own creations. The three of them begun to chat happily. Being one of the firstborn they quickly gained knowledge about the law of the universe itself.

“Alright you guys I will now give you names” Origin stated

“First you” Pointing at the earth elemental

“I will name you Terra the Paragon of Earth, your earth will become the flesh of the world and beyond” Origin said

The brown flows of energies quickly gathered around Terra as she quickly falls into hibernation. After the energies was absorbed the other two was excited at the sight.

“Sister, Big Sister became a paragon” cute voice

“Yeah, we are also chosen to become a paragon, and didn't I also told you to don't call me sister I am a man” dignified voice

Origin was looking at them amused as thier personalities are the same and different.

“Come you two” Origin said

The two came forward, they are both beautiful at their own right. A Cyan haired girl dressed in a prince clothes and a Blue haired boy crossdressing as a magical girl.

Their faces are both the same thinking of them as twins, Their iris shines brightly in this dark void. They both have a slim body their chest is flat as hell.

Well the other one is a dud. Origin thought

He quickly spread his arms on them. Looking at the Cyan haired girl.

“Your name is Slyph the Paragon of Wind, you will be the ears of the world and beyond”

Cyan colored energies swiftly begun to gather around her, making hair float through the void. As she fell to slumber, the crossdressing boy started happily jumping.

“Master! I'm next please, please!” cute voice

Arggh….

“Man I thought it's going to be funny to have a trap paragon but this kinda annoys me” Origin thought

However, deep in his heart countless of human memories celebrates at the birth of this trap. His feelings begun to sway into the dark side telling him love is equal to all. The souls begun to pull him into the dark side. A trap lover…...

“Shit shut up!” he thought

The countless human souls who celebrated finally begins to die out.

Expulsion..

He expelled numerous souls within him forming a orb that made up of souls. Another idea hits him, he begun to smile as his paragon plan is completed.

But for now let's name this guy

“Master, Father pweety please” cute voice

“God how annoying” he thought

“Wait who is God? Am I God! Damn human these memories” he thought

“Stop, behave like a true paragon or a will find another” Origin said

“Yes! Father” cute voice

“Well as a father I was the duty to make you walk in the right direction” he said

“Right Direction?” he turns his head slightly wearing a cute smile on his face.

Origin smiled and said “As the father I order you to dress properly”

Hearing my words he begun stomping in an unexistant grounds, while puffing his cheeks.

“No, Noo Father please no” he begun staring and complaining at me, while holding his breath. Suddenly Astria appeared beside me. Hugging me as I ignore the complaints behind my back.

“Mother! Please tell Father to don't force his children to follow his views” cute voice

Hearing the word Mother, Astria fell down to the unexistant grounds. She looks happy being called mother. She walks happily up to the trap, patting his head smiling.

“Leave it to me!” she turns her head unto me.

Her rainbow eyes glared at me like a mother deer protecting it's young.

“Darling!” her rainbow iris begun to swirl. Telling if I don't do what she says something bad is going to happen.

“Yare, Yare” nodding at her. Well it's his life anyway.

“OK, you can live the life of a trap from now on” Origin said

The boy face quickly turned happy. Hugging Astria calling her mother over and over again.

“Mother, thank you” he turns his head into her bosoms.

Origin quickly went towards them. Look at the crossdressing boy.

“It's time to name you”

He quickly nodded “I've been ready father”

Thinking of a suitable name Origin quickly placed his hand at the boy.

“Your name is Undine the Paragon of Water and the mouth of the world and beyond.

Quickly blue energies gathered around Undine, forming an egg and begun hibernating.

Sigh

After the craziness happened a while ago. Origin is currently doing a lap pillow with Astria. Around them the flow of magical energies gathers.

“My love, Feeling better?” Astria asked

Looking at the colored balls in front of us, she happily laugh as those four became our children.

“Well Ifrit is older than her, I guess it turns out for the best” he thought

He stood up walking to the orb of souls. Looking at Astria dissatisfied at my actions.

“My love, rest some more” Astria begun tearing up

Sigh “What a pain” he thought

He quickly walks up to her. Grabbing her waist he pull her over towards him. Astria face begun to blush as I stare at her.

Kiss

“Kyaaaaaaaaa” Astria begun her Euphoric moment as she falls down unconsciously.

“Now then, time for the last Paragon” staring at the orb of souls.

Reaching at the orb he begun to shape it to his liking. Forming the orb into a skeletal frame.

After a few hours a silvery glass skeleton is standing in front of him.

“Perfect” Origin shouted. His happy expression looks like a kid having scored a perfect in a test.

He slowly touch it's skeletal head to give it wisdom. The hollow eye socket begin to lit a silverish flame. As the flame grew it cover the skeleton’s body in silver flare. The skeletal mouth begins to rattles.

Tak Tak Tak

The silver flames in its eyes begins to burst as it forms a soul suitable to its body.

The skeleton bows down.

“Creator, The One Above All and My Master, I am at your service” Skeleton use a robotic voice.

Smiling and nodding his head Origin finally finished the Paragon Project.

He flew above the Skeleton, then look down beneath him, staring at this silver Skeleton.

“Your name is %@^#%@, the Paragon of Death and Karma, the One who will guides all souls in the world and beyond”

His name sounds unintelligible the only one who can say his name is Origin, Astria, Yggdrassil and itself.

Satisfied Origin begins to land down towards the skeleton.

“You are the one, who cannot be named, as speaking name will bring death to the speaker with the exception of the few. Origin said

The Skeleton bows down “I am Death itself, my Master please call me Death from now on” The skeleton said

“Very well” Origin turns his body staring at the center of the universe the world he created, the origins of the new law.

“Now time to name that world, let's go”

Origin vanished from the void.