Let's have a talk... while we're still waiting for updates~

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Helly, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone~ since I have nothing that I want to do in the moment, let's talk! Or answer questions anyone might have and anyone may answer. Please let's just enjoy this kinda interrogation or something game...

My brother plays games on his mac. And I also have an account in 9gag. So~ I saw that my fellow 9gaggers do not approve of that. Playing games with mac. And I don't understand why, since I don't have experience in that area of gaming.

Also who are college students here? Any future CPAs like me? Just curious tho~

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    19656.png what's up doc? nah I'm not uni student just a random passerby~ and what that 9gag?

Helly likes this.
  3. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a, i dunno, a social media with awesome people using it. Kinda like facebook. But it focuses on mostly funny and awesome memes, gifs and pics. It's a stress reliever for me

4. Chinese MC

Chinese MC I won't stab you~

Reading List:
    Link
    i am a uni student. it is going horribly. and the reason is because some games don't get ports to mac, plus apple puts mediocre parts into their comps.

Helly likes this.
  5. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow student in hell! May we graduate in one piece. Ohhh. But he plays his game satis--- so it depends on the game. I see. Thank you

6. Chinese MC

Chinese MC I won't stab you~

Reading List:
    Link
    like owning a mac and gaming is fine, but buying a mac for gaming is a laughable idea

i might not graduate yo @-@

Helly likes this.
  7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    how high that probability? is it 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% ?

Helly likes this.
  8. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey hey! Don't be like that! We can do this! Hahaha it's just "may", not "will" we can do this!

9. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't built for gaming purpose and has a subpar performance. [​IMG]

Helly and Chinese MC like this.
  10. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh. Or so I say, but my brother and I isn't close enough for me to criticize his choice of gadgets. I was just genuinely curious. Hahaha you even have a graph to present your point. But wow, the specs are so low compared to windows....

11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, they can create a mac that can compete with Windows when it comes to gaming but because they decided to make most of their stuff proprietary, it just opposes game developers interest so that's why there are less game on Mac than pc.

Helly likes this.
  12. doomeye1337

doomeye1337 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Incubator, the messenger of magic~

Reading List:
    Link
    My dad is a cpa *shrug*

But yea, as a gaming machine, even the xbox series and playstation series are probably better choices than the mac. And i am saying this as a member of the "pc master race". Macs are also overly expensive for their specs bcuz apple brand lets them charge more for no real reason.

Helly likes this.
  13. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. My parents was the one who decided my course and what I have to be *smills helplessly and shrugs* oh you're a player. Like the player-in-the-race player. Goodluck! Happy gaming. Enjoy killing.
    Apple's most redeeming quality is the brand the hella expensive price.

doomeye1337 likes this.
  14. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have a 9gag account, but I do have a weibo account. That means I can look at all the beautiful chinese cosplayers in their sexy cosplays and home clothes. I can even see their bathing pictures. Yet people say you can't be naked in China lol

My brother wanted to pay for my CPA qualification some years back, but I refused. I'm not interested in accounting, regardless of how much money that makes.

Helly and doomeye1337 like this.
  15. doomeye1337

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, i took one look at my dad's study material and was like, "nope!" Not to mention that it takes awhile for you to get enough recognition to make that much money. My mom pretty much had to support him for 4 years b4 he stabilized. Now that he has a reputation for helping rich people get even richer though, his skimming off their fortunes pretty much means over 80k usd in just the tax season, so i can see the appeal.

Ai chan and Helly like this.
  16. Flamemaster

Flamemaster [TheCakeIsALie][LordOfTheDivineFlame][ThePinkPuff]

Reading List:
    Link
    memecenter>9gag any day, macs are good for stuff like graphic designing, and other design related stuff as Mac makes a lot of these softwares like for example Photoshop etc. when I was in uni we had few macs installed just for this.

17. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have a weibo account. But I do have a 9gag account. We're opposites XD there are cosplays and some *ahem* pictures in 9gag too.

I was a naughty kid. So I'm paying back my disobedience in the past with making them happy now and in the future. Not really interested in being a cpa though *pout* I wanted to be an IT and then be a hacker. Hahaha shame kife didn't go as I wanted XD

mir and Ai chan like this.
  18. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahha I get you! Especially in exams. I always take one look at our questionnaire and just look at it for a few minutes in silence XD yah, you need like 3 or so years of low salary and hassle job for experience before you can go anywhere and get hired with higher salary.

19. doomeye1337

Reading List:
    Link
    U can still be a hacker o_O CPA by day, hacker by night. You will be the hero your country needs but does not want :ROFLMAO:

20. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And by the way I'm going with that life, I'm going to die in a week from over exhaustion. I'll be the hero everyone doesn't know AND shouldn't know. Hacking is dangerous ya know Xd

mir and doomeye1337 like this.