LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... he's shameless.

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wouldn't be having this problem if he'd just clearly stated a price, gone off to prepare the medicine "from his personal stock," and then dipped the needles in a mysterious (but harmless) concoction before carrying out her treatment. Treatment would still have been over in under an hour, but he'd have his 20m and could scam anyone else that came along with a more relaxed mind ;)

3. noire125

noire125 Belongs Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow just wow, he's a transcendent alright. LOL, couldn't he touch the earth and learn of any buried treasures? xD Now I'm afraid, there will be more of these in the future, more blunders for comedic effect.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll be able to convince Sun Qiang that he wasn't raped ;)

5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is gonna be hillarious...

So, you want to be treated? Go ahead and punch me if you can. If you cant, let me kick you unconscious...

6. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally

If i wanted to get some fast money, i would just hang around on some bazzar and go touching stuff.

7. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, this author and ending his chapters on a high note. If I ever met him, I would hug him for his great novel, then kick him in the balls, for always giving me blue balls.

gauthamc likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He really loves saying cryptic things right as the chapter ends.
    Too much luck involved and he needs too much money in too short of a time. A much safer bet would have been to get the money from another Alchemist in exchange for helping them correct some of their flaws. He's already proven himself to them so it wouldn't even be hard sell. It would, however, be less entertaining for us.

9. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm sure he had this idea cause he thought he might need it later on and a "master teacher" would be better than just "master alchemist".
    Also well, just cause it might be "safer" doesn't mean he'll be able to get the money in time, since like how many alchemists are there in that city that are high enough in experience and status to have that extra cash lying around, I mean cmon refer back to the pill debate, would you really think you could get the money you need from those guys?(especially since they might see that chance to continue offering their elder sisters to you)

well in other words I'm equating his current scheme to a 'high risk, high return'
    with that safe option being 'low risk, low return'

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Given the way that the prices were presented to him, the alchemists would view that amount of money as trivial and would have no trouble paying it. As for them choosing not to pay it, he's already proven that he's more than capable of shattering their reputations on a whim, so fear will keep them in line if greed does not. Or he could just get the money in advance.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Sun Qiang will probably die the day he goes back to being a merchant if he carries that attitude with him ;)

I wonder why his son is having so much trouble with this given the MC's supposed status. I wouldn't think it would even need to be explained so long as he believed that the MC was a master teacher.

justmehere likes this.
  12. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Damnit, this novel is really making me embarrassed by making me laugh out loud in public >///<

justmehere likes this.
  13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much more money the MC could have made if he had a cloning technique and could have been his own butler ;)

It would be funny if the next chapter started with that guy asking for payment for those pill bottles ;)

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel guilty over him scamming this Du guy's family's life savings. I hope the mc doesn't keep all the money. At least leave them enough to live a comfortable life

15. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who feels something off when they used "forging" for pills instead of "refining"?

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't have that good of an idea for what apothecaries do. From what I've gathered from this and a will eternal, they analyze plants and push plants together hard enough till the join together or something. I don't think they use fire like alchemists. I'm confused

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, that was super awkward. I wonder how he'll turn that one around ;)

They're basically lower quality Alchemists as far as I can tell. Either that, or they're the same thing and the translator/author is just using a different term from the norm.

Also, if you go back to the Pill Debate, I'm certain that they did say that they used fire. In fact, he chastised one of them for using the fire improperly and dropping the quality of the pill.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much information his host will be able to gather from the holes the MC left in his study ;)

Also, I think that spear art may be a bit too OP to just be handing it out to someone too weak to protect it...

19. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 145: Wow, what the hell? How fast does he flip through books?

He got through "a total of a few thousand books, within an hour". An hour only has 60 minutes, or 3600 seconds. That's around 1 book per second. That's ridiculous! :eek::eek:

Also, isn't it pretty ridiculous how easy he comprehends things? The Library should only point out the flaws and compile the most efficient books based on the things he has read, so it shouldn't directly impact his talents directly, should it? Why is he able to put things into practice so quickly? o.0

20. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude,

Here's a novel where the MC has a library in his head , that are filled with contents of the books that he glance.
    I think its safe to say that somebody threw logical thinking out of the window, you wont find one here.