LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    urg the chapters keep having funny moments but lots of cliff and no story advancement

2. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet the next chapter the emperor comes in to meet the Mc too. Seriously wtf is with these comedic timings on where they come. Don't worry after the emperor his future wife will also drop by.

3. thedorkishguy

thedorkishguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story takes time. I am up to date and we are barely past two weeks.

4. Varius

Varius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis

Library of Heaven's Path 天道图书馆
    Zhang Xuan traverses into a foreign world and becomes an honorable teacher. A mysterious library appears in his mind. As long as it is something he has seen, regardless of whether it is a human or an object, a book on its weakness would be automatically compiled. Thus, he became formidable.

“Emperor Haotian, why don’t you like to wear underwear? To think that you’re still an emperor, can you pay more attention to your image?”

“Fairy Linglong, if you continue to suffer from insomnia, you can always look for me. I have a way with lullabies!”

“You as well, Qiankun Demon Lord, can you cut down on the garlic? Do you want to stink me to death?”

This is an incredible story about the heritage between teacher and students, cultivating and guiding the world’s strongest experts.

Description from Novelupdates

This novel is my best must read. First in my list among the top 3
    Try it and u will know!!
    My best reads, Translation novels list :
    1. Library of Heaven's Path
    2. True Martial World
    3. Absolute Choice

My list of Best Original must read list :
    1. Number one under heaven
    2. Ethereal sovereign (hiatus)
    3. Spectral regalia

If there's another thread bout this novel plis let me know.. I will delete this..
    Thank you

AkGold likes this.
  5. congvthc

congvthc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice, the tl has return

Lokumi likes this.
  6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know how he'll weasel out of the berserk student incident. I wonder if he'll find a way to blame that on an enemy too? ;)

7. congvthc

congvthc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw the new qidan site need comment section for chapter

Bellethiel, Lokumi and Ophious like this.
  8. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    We finally got some chapters! Yay~
    Now he cast some doubt on the education bureau for his evaluation score and cultivate level but what about the student?
    I don't think he can blame the other guys nor can he say that they lied since those guys can just call in that student....
    Then maybe he said that student didn't listen to him or maybe lie and say he has a special body that requires a special type of cultivation manual?

9. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish they fix that mew website... Those options are blocking my reading...comments section should be added on a link based... I like the page style but i really jate that option bar... 1/8 blocks me reading...

10. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    They should implement a feature to hide that bar. It blocks off the words at the edge of the screen

11. rootexplorer

rootexplorer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to me that that berserk incident was an induced one by a 3rd party, which is most likely done by shen guy...or someone else.

12. Designation

Designation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was going to write stuff about the option bar to the right covering part off words as well, but seems other people have already brought out up.
    I will not be reading the novel until it's readable again, and sincerely hope it will be fixed. I don't want to have to drop it just because of an options bar.

13. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dying, this guy is truly shameless.

Poor Shang Chen, your grandson deserves everything that happened to him, and while you are also bad, I can't help but feel you suffered the most while you did the least. You getter beat that unfilial boy of yours when you get back

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems extremely likely that his previous self was set up, likely by this student.

15. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's either like how everyone said that the guys previous self was set up
    or that kid really does have some sort of special body.....
    Wonder which one is it

16. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe the original owner of the body really was that bad of a teacher... he did score zero after all, and Elder Shang Chen likely would have reacted to the accusations differently if the test's result was falsified to make Zhang Xuan look bad.
    Also, I seriously doubt they would lower his score so noticeably since it would reflect badly on Hongtian Academy, they'd just give him a failing grade a few marks below the cutoff.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I wish the author had chosen something a little less Deus Ex Machina to explain it.

18. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I did find the development a bit unlikable, though Deus Ex Machina Is not the phrase I'd use to describe it. It's a novel about face-slapping, but we can't expect the author to always be a master of the pen, so It's forgivable.

*shrug* If it's any saving grace, I believe this is the first time something as blatantly convenient as this has happened in this novel, we have to cut the author some slack from time to time after all.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Deus Ex Machina is probably a bit too strong of a term, but convenient is too weak and I couldn't think of a good alternative. Still, not a deal breaker. S/he hasn't made a habit of this sort of thing yet.

Lithit likes this.
  20. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to ask a question. On qidian it says that the chapters are being re-edited does that mean that their quality wasnt the best and that its better to wait until they are re-edited or was their quality average and could have been better and it fine to wait or not and the last option was the quality bad and that its better to just wait it out? (i think that the last option just repeats the first one with slight difference in wording but oh well...)