LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the simplest answers for these would be he's just been doing wayyy too many things. he hasn't even been in this world for a year at this point. to form techniques he needs to think about forming them. between becoming a poison master, apothery, physician, tamer, painter and anything i might be forgetting it probably never even occurred to him to make more techniques since currently his moves are still so overpowered.

Edit: as for sword and saber honestly it's most likely a cop out by the author using not enough books as excuse

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  2. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently the books in the library omitted the price list....

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Certainly, but still, he's (theoretically) not a moron, and cultivation resources are the most valuable things around, and it doesn't take a genius to realize that any pill that contains enough power to equate to several years of spirit power accumulation for the second strongest people in the kingdom would have to be considered extraordinary by the locals. Expecting something that's both extraordinary and extremely valuable by even the standards of the richest people in the city to not be outrageously expensive is just stupid. I'm assuming he's just not thinking about the cost, but if he is, and he still thinks he can afford it, then I'm really going to find it hard to think of him as an intelligent person going forward.

justmehere likes this.
  4. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... He just teached a person he knows for 2 days a supreme skill. To a girl that will fight with his student even. To a girl that left the worst impression EVER! Not even his students got such a easy deal as this girl!

Now i want Ya to lose and be seriously hurt (not easily solvable by MC) just to make MC regret being such a stupid person. I seriously cant enjoy this arc...

Will put this on hold. Too stupid 4 me.

5. Ababil

Ababil Non Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, chap 341...
    makes me angry. Sure the MC did not assimilate his knowledge from the library yet..., but why did he not used his 'power' to gain the book of flaw of the spirit stone.... how could he forget his own power just for the sake of face slapping....

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Given the quality of the techniques, and the tempers of the girls involved, I have to wonder just how badly they'll injure each other in their upcoming duel.
    Its not like he's held anything back from his first set of students that he's giving to the new ones. The only thing he's taught any of the new ones that he didn't teach the old ones was the Poison Body, and teaching them that would have killed them. Plus, the various pills he got for them could be seen as equivalent, and he's taking them around with him to teach them even more.

That aside, the MC has never been one to think things through or care about consequences until they come to bite him. If you're not okay with that, then yeah, not reading is probably the best answer.

7. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah.... I already figured out he's a dumbazz from chapter 10+

injamambivu likes this.
  8. killerchamps

killerchamps Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the worst part is that the author right after tried to justify it. So basically he forgot about that ability

9. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the level of the Viridescent Eagle again?

10. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Viridescent Eagle is half-zongshi

11. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the monarchy blows the competition out of proportion, I hope his two disciples kill each other. That'd be hilarious, and then he razes the country. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, and then he gets one page for getting revenge for the two.
    (I pretty much hate this arc - master teacher 2 test bs disguise nonsense)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    BarriaKarl and injamambivu like this.
  12. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious to find out if the Viridescent Eagle will acknowledge him as it's master under the contract even with the disguise. Wouldn't that drive the 3rd Princess wild? I mean the beast should not be able to attack him even if Mo Yu ask it to do so. Well she might finally realize who that nobody of a teacher his.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "I've met rude people before, but to think that you would top the list! " Really? He's already topped the list in spite of her spending so much time with his other identity?

There's a part of me that hopes the princess will realize who he really is. She's pretty much the only person who has any hope of doing so ;)

I wonder if he's required to show his Master Teacher emblem to enter the library.

14. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    If he is required, I think he'd probably go like: "Hmph, what insolence! A mere branch of the Teacher's Guild asking for my emblem? Preposterous!"

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't the Pavilion Master come to visit him? Why did he leave without asking Yang Shi about whatever it was he needed?

I wonder if "her" bird will recognize the MC when he comes to bum another spirit stone. Also wondering if the emperor will die of shock when the MC asks for said spirit stone ;)
    He's an inconsiderate ass, as has been shown on many occasions. It probably just didn't occur to him to appraise it rather than just asking.
    Probably.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    injamambivu likes this.
  16. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's curious that the Pavillon Master forgot what he came to ask about, but that still canbe justified by the Master requesting something from a student. Maybe the author just past it off pages and used the visit to get MC into the librairy. I mean I am still curious about the payoff for introducing 2 thiefs attempting to rob the mansion and then not having anything happen with them in earlier chapters.

Guess we have some answers. The Viridescent Eagle was able to recognize him thanks to telepathy between master and tame beast. The 3rd Princess also recognize him thanks to his interaction with the Eagle and her capacity to add 1 + 1 and deduce the appropriate answer. Now that Mo Yu knows his identity, I am curious to see how she will react to him and interact in front of her dad. Maybe she'll wait till they are alone to mention it. At least she'll wait after the foreign Prince his gone.

17. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Calling this guy shameless is actually an insult to shameless people.

Of all the books in those libraries, theres not a single book about shame apparently....

18. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, 4 chapters a day is no joke :blobparty:

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Just how big is that room that the Viridescent Eagle can actually fight in it?

"Prince Fei Xuan immediately realized that he had fallen for the other party's tricks."
    It really wasn't much of a trick dude. If you were stupid enough to fall for it, then maybe you should reconsider the whole royalty thing. You'll just lead your country to ruin.

Rofl, I don't know how the emperor and princess kept a straight face when he declared the prince's mental illness very difficult to cure :LOL:

Rofl, if she still doesn't know who he is even after all of this, then I'm going to start questioning her intelligence ;)
    They lost courage and left. I thought it was pretty clear honestly, though you're right that the author never explicitly said it.

Also, could you please put info from ad-locked chapters in spoiler tags.

injamambivu likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The princess' self-control is truly impressive to not be rolling around on the floor laughing by now ;)