LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The older translations had a lot of notes for words that the translator wasn't really sure how to translate succinctly. It didn't really detract from the series, but if it would be a problem for you, there's no harm in waiting for the re-edits to be done. At least, I assume that's what they're fixing. Anything else was just minor spelling and grammar errors.

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  2. Mike777ac

Mike777ac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is honestly one of the funniest Chinese novels I've read so far lol. Definitely up there with "Absolute Choice" and "I'm Really a Superstar" :)

3. gaianova

gaianova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The edits are mostly directed towards changing present tense to past tense, with correction of grammar errors. Nothing much will be changed uh

4. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the former is bad, truly bad, it's new zhang xuan that have lots of armor

5. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    not that much bad, unless you can't understand it

6. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    ah no i was talking about zhang xuan original body owner, not about the translation

Lithit likes this.
  7. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    XD

Priceless!

8. raxadian

raxadian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, even if the student did not have some sort of special body, our MC would have still found flaws to exploit. And by the latest chapter in novel updates we don't really know if he had those blocks or just a different problem and MC bullshitted his way because he memorised the whole school library save for restricted books.

9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rofl at the Wang clan XD

He should have offered to give them advice while politely rejecting them as disciples, unless he thinks he's beyond being able to benefit from their level of influence already anyway.

I wonder how long it will take for the new set of rumors to spread, and if people will be as willing to believe them as they were the old ones.

10. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll say it again, but I honestly pity Sheng Bing, why? Well let's look at things from his perspective (If you haven't already)

He had a grandson, who had repeatedly been pestered by a failure, someone who should have been, for intents and purposes, expelled (Go back and reread the intro, to see why Zhang Xuan even started the novel a teacher) Yet due to, in part his leniency, he wasn't.

This person has made your pet go crazy (from his perspective), constantly beating your grandson down (Though he is at fault for raising such a shitty grandson, there is nothing wrong about helping your family, especially if it's only to pass on what was actually lawful punishment, though i would admit, in not so nice ways) and even with how dumb he is and how much he's F**ked up, he still chooses to keep his head raised and your institution shamed.

While I still believe his actions were unjustifiably wicked, we need to look at his motivation and his excessive yet not unjust means of passing judgement (Though considering the kind of person Zhang Xuan was, expulsion really wasn't undeserved)

Considering the above he really suffered the most of the Sheng pair, his son? under suspicion for biased acts, him? Stripped of his position and under further investigation to determine a punishment, which I might add is for things he did not do, when pretty much all the accusations he raised against Zhang Xuan (except the one his foolish Grandson and Cao xing raised) were in fact true.

While I do pity him though, as his situation is still somewhat self inflicted, so it's nothing more than pity

An analogy that describes this situation aptly for me goes like this:
    You have a shitty neighbor, he constantly does annoying things to you, one day he bully's your spoilt brat of a son and you decide to intervene, taking him to court, while taking your anger out on him a little by exaggerating his acts a little before the judge, he then uses his glib tongue to frame you for murder and gets you sentenced.

Why did I write this all? I'm sleep deprived and bored that's why.

Lokumi, Shezmu and Alexander12 like this.
  11. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, why is ch 78 being reposted on starveclerics website?
    does this mean he dropped out of qidian (I don´t believe that) ?
    or does qidian just want to always have the latest chapter and starvecleric can post the chapter on his site once qidian posts the next one?
    pls explain it to me :)

12. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s kind of sad how my website is dying.

Anyway, I normally do my draft here and leave it here until it’s posted. So, to clear my draft, I will still continue to post here.

is what he said if you opened the link

DiabolicGod likes this.
  13. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    For a second I thought you were starve cleric, not really major, but you could consider putting quotation marks (".") to make the fact you were quoting starve cleric more obvious, pre-read.

14. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian allows their translators to post the chapters on their own websites the only difference is, those chapters will be posted a day or 2 after the official qidian release...

DiabolicGod likes this.
  15. Shezmu

Shezmu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian should really have a comment section for every chapter. Disqus Maybe?

16. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i could but too lazy so i ctrl+c and ctrl +v

17. Qidian

Qidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will do~

18. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a discord?

19. Qidian

Qidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I do have one haha. In terms of the business, Discord is tough to use (need VPN... otherwise too laggy to access)

20. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant a server for Qidian it'll make discussing about the novels easier...but hosting a server is kinda hard...I guess...an unofficial one will do too I guess.