LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An entire chapter dedicated to describe how hard a proffesion is,

And one paragraph for the mc to show them how easy for him to slap their faces.

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he decides to just walk through that formation, he's definitely going to wind up insulting the Formations Master. Not because deciphering it is inherently insulting mind you, but because he'll follow it up with some unintentionally insulting commentary ;)

3. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I am curious to know how long he will be inconscious the next time he assimilate the content of the Librairy into his brain. He seems more adept at it as the story progress too. I mean he says that he still can't forge a pill, but he could craft the poison medicine for Shen Hong. He was able to paint, able to discern the Way of Tea with such precision. Not mentionning beast taming and how he learned and applied the knowledge of Spears, Swords and Sabres. With his comment on Formation to his student during the match with Lu Xun, he'll solve that formation quite fast. Well I am pretty sure by now he would succesfully forge almost any darn pills he wants.

4. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really don't know how a formation master thinks offending a physician is a good idea. physicians get owed favours by people several levels above them. pretty sure if it was a genuine one and ur clan master pissed him off like u did he'd probably be assaulted by a dozen zhizun level dudes

5. injamambivu

Reading List:
    Link
    casually destroying the guardian's anus

Anon2.0 and justmehere like this.
  6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    People really need to learn to stop acting arrogant in front of him ;)

There's a part of me that thinks the lion was poisoned. At the moment, I'm betting on the Lin Clan as the culprits. With that level of arrogance, and a Half-Zhizun clan leader, them wanting to replace the current royal family wouldn't be at all surprising. Though, how they'd deal with the prince is still a bit beyond me. If they tried to murder him, the Master Teacher's Pavilion would crush them. And if they were to leave him alone, he'd almost certainly crush them himself, either to reclaim his throne, for simple vengeance, or as a matter of pride.

7. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    People have a love and hate relationship with Zhang Xuan, one moment they hate him the next moment they love him :LOL:

letswait and justmehere like this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He really should explain himself before using beginning treatment. It wouldn't help him deal with the beast, but it might keep the humans from panicking and interfering.

At first, I thought the pikes were supposed to be acupuncture needles, but given where the second one went, that seems less likely now. Well, unless the lion's acupoint happens to be there. If so, then he can only blame the gods for the pain and humiliation he just suffered ;)

I wonder if the MC will drop by the Formations Master Guild later on and pick up another badge. If he does, I wonder how the guild master will react after getting the vice-guild master's report on this incident.

9. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, im not totally surprised

I wouldve let anyone beat me up if it makes me able to fight like bruce lee.....

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the feeling that Guild Leader Liu does have a solution, and that it entails giving him a Spirit Stone ;)

11. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn't he break through to half Zhizun?
    Attempting to cultivate manuals for a higher realm would send you berserk, which is why, other than the breakthrough into Pixue realm (due to needing to know which acupoint to open), the method to breaking through is recorded at the end of each manual.

12. injamambivu

Reading List:
    Link
    he always holds back breakthroughs before the cultivation method for the next realm is ready unless an event such as the requirement for lvl 2 master teacher occur

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    " I would also like to grasp one of them, but the two of them seems to be the same person... " Ah, so she's aware of her developing feelings for him then ;)

Sadly, she has no chance. Her kingdom is simply too weak. Plus, I'm pretty sure this MC will be a virgin his entire life.

I wonder what he's planning to do about the beast tamer contest? At this point the rewards are extremely unlikely to be anything that he cares about after all.
    I was kinda curious about that myself, especially since it described it as if he had broken through. Plus, it would have made raising the lion's cultivation much easier.

14. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, turns out he simply didn't have enough spirit stones to break through to half Zhizun.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why doesn't he just ask a master teacher...?
    Yeah, its a not only a reasonable explanation, but it lays the groundwork for his primary motivation going forward. I expect he'll need to go to whatever sort of country is above a Conferred Kingdom before spirit stones become somewhat common though. I wonder what level Master Teacher he'll (officially) be by then?

16. killerchamps

killerchamps Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this case, it wasnt the MC that tried to justify it, its the author, and the proof of that is that he says something along the line "You can't blame the MC the library of heavens path contains too much knowledge that he didnt comprehend yet" or some stupid thing. So that just shows that the author forgot about that ability, or ignored it just to make a stupid scene where the mc looks stupid again.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be amazed if he manages to not blow his cover before the test is over ;)

justmehere likes this.
  18. killerchamps

killerchamps Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, its confirmed MC is retarded.

BarriaKarl and justmehere like this.
  19. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the author is bactracking our mc opness

Given his golden body and pure ki, its a given he should be way stronger than anybody else by 1-2 realms. Its bullshit to say he cant execute a power move too much coz its taxing him. A perfect move should be efficient in cost too imo...

Lokumi likes this.
  20. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Fucking author being so forceful, misunderstanding are great when doing right, right now it is absolutely not the case...
    He could have said that his student lost, after all the identity he is assuming is not even a master teacher one, so losing against one is not shameful, secondly he could have said to his student (zhao ya and co) that he is zhang zuang. And now we have one of his student (zhao ya and co) who want to poison the teacher of the opposite party before the duel, this is something that is probably more than looked down upon, I do hope that when his student try to poison him, he will beat up some sense into him

justmehere and BarriaKarl like this.