LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole 2 star master teacher plotline has turned into such a slog. The third duel should have been scheduled for after the 10 days are over so it could be resolved without wasting another hundred chapters on it. He's already done enough to have all the loyalty he needs to pass the examination, but the story just keeps dragging on while forcing in the student duel that's just repeating itself at this point.

2. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, this is still going on? I havent read any chapters in a while and though this drama was over! This arc is being a disappointment... Seems like i should continue my break...

3. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be considered a bit forceful but making the Mu girl lose could put his trust score a little lower and i dont think he can take that risk. Also it has somehow become public info that ZX has only taught his students for few hours which is prolly equal to what he has taught to the Mu girl and class. If there is discrepancy, it means that he is not providing the best education to his students which theoretically he should be doing. If he wants these students to test the trust score for him at a later date, then he would have to reveal his identity before the test and at this time if he sided with Zhao Ya (even though she rightfully won), I am not sure if he would pass the trust test then.

Lokumi likes this.
  4. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point ! I didn't saw thing like this, but I still thinks that the way it has been done is bad.

whitecomet likes this.
  5. rech

rech Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best way to read this novel is to wait 30-40 chapter. Then we can enjoy read all.
    Lol.

6. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, this is one of the few novels, which can be read daily with 2 chapters, other novels are either filled with pointless cliffs with our MC's hanging on death or him being humiliated every 2 chapters so we need to wait out for them.

Here I can be relaxed knowing ZX never loses so i can take daily chapters just fine. :)

7. killerchamps

killerchamps Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The worst part is that he dosn't even realize what he did, he thinks that coming in the middle declaring that the fight his disciple clearly lost as a draw (for one of the most retarded reason that i have ever read) and wondering why the other party was angry at him just leaves me disapointed, even with the trust score, he just needs one student with a high enough trust score and he obviously have that, The author is obviously going to do the "There is no way he will have more than 50 trust score" and the the other guy in the 2 star master teacher test will get face slapped again

8. killerchamps

killerchamps Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sure about the humiliation part, The author tries to humiliate the MC every single chapter, this novel is making more and more disapointed. Especially that the MC has no basic knowledge or common sense especially the fact that he was a librarian makes it even worse.

BarriaKarl likes this.
  9. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, its not humiliation when the person in question does not realize it lol, what i meant there would be when stronger characters come in other novels to forcefully antagonize the MC by showing wealth, etc., over here while many of the characters are one-dimensional, it gets resolved fairly nicely.

As for lack of common sense, I think we need to realize that face-slapping in this novel is only possible because of the situations created by the lack of and thats the main trope of this novel. Its also argued about how he is only still few months in that world and we are using our knowledge of hundreds of these novels to judge him. That being said, I agree its stretched at some occasions but I think I can live with that.

10. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He really should have just accepted the loss. Even if it came out later that both personas were him (and since this test is still a big secret in spite of the number of times its been held, it shouldn't) no one's going to say anything about his newest student losing in a duel to his oldest student. Handling it this way looks like its going to blow up spectacularly.

I just hope the kids don't accidentally poison someone other than the MC. He at least can handle it.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Energy isn't her problem though? More energy is pointless if she doesn't know which acupoints to pass it through. I understand that he can fix that for her extremely easily, but she should at least ask about it.

The prince and princess sure do like seeing the MC suffer ;)

I wonder who will actually get poisoned.

What makes him think that Hong Yun would help him? He's never even met Liu laoshi. He'd be better off having Yang-shi help him rank up, while keeping Apothecary Mu as far away from this matter as possible. I mean, it won't exactly take a genius to realize that all this help he's providing the MC was for his daughter's enemy once he finds out which pill it is that's being forged, especially if he goes to watch the fight.

12. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I can feel the fight between the student will transcend and end up being a huge debate among the kingdom higher up. Who's the superior genius between these two, etc. It easy to see that after he's done with the Master Teacher 2 star exam he's going to move to a superior kingdom. I am guessing that the upcoming princess will bring him along. Since MC wants more books of higher level and we've been told it wasn't a problem with confederated kingdom already it's predictable. Yeah it's a miracle he doesn't blow up his cover since the conflict between student put him in a thought spot.

The worst part about it, the Master Teacher Pavillon could solve this issue by bringing in the 5 original students and explaining the situation to them. As Liu laoshi could then propose a delay to the 3rd dual to allow for his exam to be over. It's not like he couldn't bring his student from the Academy immediately to pass the 40 trust level test right at this point. I suppose that would screw up the exam for the other 2 Star examiner in the process but well.

13. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized this shid is going to be repeating itself until he reaches 9 star master teacher....

Im not sure i can withstand so much face slapping...

14. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. it was fine in the beginning but the situations are turning more and more ridiculous. When he left to buy some herbs but ended turning in the guild master was when i realized things were going out of control.

justmehere likes this.
  15. Neokarasu

Neokarasu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to address the point of these tests being done before and therefore aren't secrets. The novel makes it very clear that 2-star MT is v v prestigious and super hard to achieve for normal people. For a refresher, these are the prereqs before you can even attempt taking the tests:

1. Two supporting occupations each having reached 2-star or above.
    2. Zongshi realm cultivation.
    3. Soul depth of 6.0.

These are supposed to be high tier requirements for normal people in that world and that is doubly so for only a Tier 1 kingdom like Tianwu. Remember that their previously #1 genius Mo Hongyi barely meets each of these requirements and he was pretty much the definition of god tier for normal people. So having the bar set so high, I wouldn't be surprised that the number of people taking the 2-star tests to be ridiculously low for a place like Tianwu kingdom therefore it would be no surprise that this is kept a secret.

Additionally, considering revealing your identity is an immediate fail, I wouldn't even be surprised if there is also some NDA that revokes your MT license if you leak the test.

16. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what White Sun Pills actually do?

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    My, this Hong Yun fellow sure does love burning bridges around himself. I wonder how he plans to deal with it if he ever needs anything from Mu Yang Feng? There's basically no chance that Mu Yang Feng will help him ever again without some fairly significant bribes and/or humiliation.

Um, how is guiding someone to become a three star apothecary less conspicuous than taking the three star exam yourself?

Also, how does forging a pill while being guided prove anything? There's still no guarantee that he could do it on his own, or that he could forge any other pill besides that one.

I wonder if forging a rank 4 pill will make Apothecary Mu a 4-star apothecary and the new guild master? If so, I hope he does something moderately petty to Hong. The man needs to be taken down a few pegs :/
    Probably just provide a concentrated burst of yang energy for people that cultivate yang attributed methods.

18. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    They'd need a 4-star Apothecary present when Apothecary Mu makes the rank 4 pill in order for it to be official, but there aren't any in this branch hall.

The better questions are whether or not Zhang shi can get Apothecary Mu to pay for the medicinal ingredients to make the rank 4 pill (assuming the hall even has them in stock), and if he'd refine it for free in exchange for helping his daughter. Otherwise Zhang shi is going to be in for a severe hit to his wallet.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think one of the two (Hong or Mu) will volunteer to pay for the ingredients in exchange for pointers.

20. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't occur to me he'd also have to pay for the pill's formula.