LCD Life Mission

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, May 25, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, since they weren't notified of the others being inside, does that mean they're all already dead?

2. Niru

Niru Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "[The angry Black Horn is looking for a different way to get past the door. You cannot quit the mission until it stops trying.]"
    Perhaps they are dead since that mutant is intelligent unless it gave up trying to look for a way in, though I highly doubt that.

3. Vrinshael

Vrinshael 【Chaotic】【Fetishist】

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there even such a notification? They didn't know about Blood King in the Field of Meat until they got caught and placed in the room with him.

They did say something about not being able to enter a mission unless the leader is dead/has escaped, but I can't remember when.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    When they went to save the girls, I thought it notified them that the other party was still there and gave them a mission to rescue them? Or am I misremembering?

5. Vrinshael

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked it out. It does say it, but before they go in. The mission is Annihilation though.

For Field of Meat, I guess it didn't say it because the goal of the mission was to discover whatever was going on in there.
    They did get special mission after getting in, giving them 1000 points/person freed.

As for this mission, we didn't get to see the mission information since the chapter began immediately inside it. So, MC's party might know about it, but we don't. The author is being crafty.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If they know about it, then I wouldn't think they would be surprised about not having the same starting spot as the last time they were there. Though from a meta viewpoint, it wouldn't make much sense to mention the other group if the MC's party isn't going to encounter any of them that weren't already dead. Maybe the author just forgot the precedent from the last two times?

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, when he dies of blood loss, will the MC get the points? That guy probably had a ton of points on him and the MC was the only one to damage him.

8. Vrinshael

Reading List:
    Link
    Conspiracy! But they're fighting a lost cause. Y'gotta be crazy to go against a MC!

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the point of powering them up and then killing them is. Body theft?

10. lightnovelcafe

lightnovelcafe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i read a volume ahead...and i have to say. This is a crazy storyline LMAO

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, why not just search for the source, kill it, go up top where they'd have to go anyway, then go back down close to where the main power is and restore it then? It should be quite safe unless destroying the infection destroys the ship, but in that case, restoring or not restoring the power wouldn't matter at all.

Also, they shouldn't have woken anyone up after the lieutenant. It was risky and stupid and if they insisted on doing it, they could have done it after completing the mission.

12. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad they don't have anybody great at hacking future tech to change access rights. Maybe just powering down the AI and using the backup methods to go out to sea again?

As for the actual plot, that character seems very strong, shows how the people in the world want to force them to grow until they can clean it out from the really dangerous stuff.

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging by the current status and not reading untranslated chapters.... it is a timeline screwed up stuff....

14. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. They're putting all these people into danger for no reason. I'd have moved all the people but the lieutenant into a single freezer and refroze them. If they fail this mission then they could be saved by the next team who takes the mission. Now if they fail all of those people are food. They also now have to leave a party behind to protect these people.

Why not just give charge of the arc to one of the people who isn't crazy instead of leaving everyone in the dark? What's stopping the people from restoring the power themselves after the mission is complete and the lifers all leave? Basically this entire division is only possible because of bad decisions.

15. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either timeline or parallel worlds. Or some combination thereof.

So now they have an interesting choice, killing the tree to complete the mission. I assume they can't move it so would be pretty safe if they just wait for the level 8 parasite to leave with all the others. Or try a quick snipe of it when the level 8 is weak and might avoid a confrontation.

16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I finaly caught up with the translator. It was interesting. I'm wondering how the mc will escape that attack.. Will he survive and obtain that card or will that guy die?

17. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 36 rankers in total. Since 4 died, there are 32 left. 3 people promised to work with the world federation, so there are still 8 who are hidden.
    5th place ranking Nine Tails. Eurasia Delhi.
    8-1 = 7 more ranker that still hide.
    Well the author don't want to reveal all of rankers to us, there must be some plot that will going on later. :D

18. Boon

Boon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story needs some more TL love.

19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    im really confuse when reading it. its like the story is too sudden. can someone give me a summary to understand the story better. i would to try reading it later if i find the summary interesting.

20. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    You there bless you....
    And you there bless you....
    And bless everybody...
    New chapter