Spoiler Like Love But Not

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    its more like the rival was that insecure type, therefore he never told ML and MC that they both like each other. Therefore if there were any time a chance for ML being taking away... its very likely rival would have fight for it. Or mostly never mentioned MC ever again, but at that point it was already too late so rival could only give up.

2. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, ui need to think of ML pov. A childhood friend blackmails u into dating him, so u can save ur partner. OFC ur view will change of childhood friend.

pcheshire likes this.
  3. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, thanks for all the spoilers!! I loved them! I really need read this :cry: Sounds so good! Angst, my thing~
    How many chapters does the novel have?

4. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think that's quite plausible. and ML will be even more cold towards MC whenever he sees that MC likes something he does. bc on one side, ML will be happy that he's making MC happy, but on the other side, he feels guilty of "betraying" bf with his deal. so maybe that's why ML could last that long to be cold towards MC, although in my opinion, 10 years is quite a number... o.o

5. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    doesn't say... i mean, there are mini titles before each "chapter" you could say, but it doesn't specifically announce that it's nr. x chapter.
    but it seems relatively short compared to other novels and easy to MTL or read. ^^

6. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone who is free~!!!!
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=382093

So, this is the original raws, none of it is locked. BUT! There are two versions. One old, one rewritten. I don't have time so could someone read the new one and tell me what's different, if it fits with the side stories...

Basically, which one should I TL :blob_coughblood:

LaDyViL and alexfilia like this.
  7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm still reading one version of it (the one i posted with the link), so can't tell you which one is better or like better. i guess it's your choice which version to translate.
    also, there are some chapters that are locked for me :(
    maybe bc i'm not a member there? o_O

8. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I mean vip locked. The locked ones are locked across the board.

9. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Overall, I despise the bf or I should say exbf and I have mixed feelings about ML. I don't really forgive him even tho he tried to kill himself as well to accompany MC.
    And with the extras, where he apparently got involved in some scandal with someone and they argued and MC threatened to break up...some stuffs happens...ML went and get drunk and basically end up in hospital with alcohol poisoning and their talk afterwards...even with all those ML's diary info added in the extras...
    I still don't really feel for him, maybe it's just me, I'm weird D: but like he deserves all that and more...like 10 years is a long time, wasted too imo, stupid ML >_>
    Liked MC, but went on and be all lovely with some jerk in front of MC and is cold to MC then regret and realize he love MC and harms self when problem arises.
    MC really is too -dedicated-obsessed- to him sighs

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    indeed, my whole issue is that lasted ten years. I can see it happening but it lasted too long. I mean I agree he could feel guilty for betraying his boyfriend but this meant he should aknowledge he felt something for MC to be a betrayal. Didn't he in ten years never questioned his own feelings? didn't he never felt he wanted kiss MC bradly, being kind to him or be happy after seeing him? did he never felt that there was something amiss when he was with his boyfriend? I would find it more plausible if in these ten years he understood he felt something for MC but kept acting the same because he felt guilty for his boyfriend (being sick and all the rest) or because he felt it was already too late for his relationship with MC to change, instead to this costant denseness. Or that at least he realized in the instant MC broke off with him, instead to have even said boyfriend to help him noticing his own feelings.

11. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i'm at the part where MC reminises how he felt during ML's birthday/christmas party where he invited bf bc he knew ML liked him. and then ML just hugged bf and treated him so well before MC, MC at that time and even still as a ghost couldn't bear to see that.
    and MC as a ghost now realises that he endured quite a bit during these 10 years...

true, true. it's kind of iilogical and maybe overly dramatic from the author. maybe she wanted to emphasize the duration of MC's love, etc. but i think in reality, that hardly ever happens.

12. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, ML doesn't deserve the MC character or at least he shouldn't have been forgiven so easily

13. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow no one can relate nor go into the ML's view.... Take it as such, your childhood friend you had feelings for years before, blackmails u into dating him and in exchange he will save ur partner, who u've come to love in the many years you were together. Your view will obviously turn disgusted towards childhood friend, seeing his two faced side, so when the deal was finished. OFC u will feel glad that its over and cut ties with him. Another thing is that u are glad that ur partner is alive and u can be together with him. It's normal that MC doesn't come to mind. Who in the whole world would? Blackmailing someone in their desperate times is just the worst. Also when happiness is in front of yourself, ofc u will only focus on it and not on MC.

Le_Tired, pcheshire and Kittsune like this.
  14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he did it because he may be a nasty emotional sadist and loved the power coming from hurting the one who loved him the most. Especially, when his lover did all he could to shower him with attention.

15. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    pcheshire, lalalyly, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  16. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
  17. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely the old one

18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Which version do you think is better??

19. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the new one at all, but I think the side stories would go better with the old since there aren't any new ones written for the new version either

pcheshire and lazynoodles like this.
  20. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want know read chinese :cry: Read all novels I want like this one. I am really not able to read MTL

Maybe is time to try learn chinese again

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    SnowTime likes this.