Spoiler Like Love But Not

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be such if ML didn't love him or if this was a metter of only a few of years. ML had ten years to work on his situation and his feelings. Since ML loves MC, even if for him didn't make any sense he should still felt mixed feelings. He couldn't simply be glad and look forward to the future and indeed he didn't.

Kittsune and Skyelyne like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to let people know (before I leave to take my sis out), the ML apparently thought he had purely loved XMX and thought he could also have the MC but then he realizes by doing this, he had hurt the MC and that the one he had really loved all along was the MC. :facepalm:

Or so it's said in the ML's diary.

Kittsune, Poor_Hero, Skyelyne and 3 others like this.
  3. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the new version o-o

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no I don't think so. Did they change a lot of things? I read the link that @alexfilia provided on the first page.

5. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there something like this? That's so... :facepalm: I'm speechless

HesheFell, Kittsune, Skyelyne and 2 others like this.
  6. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kind of don't like the ML at the moment. really now. when bf confronted ML with how badly he treated MC and how MC still endured it (bf isn't blind in ML's treatment to MC and feels for MC), just because ML liked when MC was hurt because of him. that ML did this bc he liked MC....
    well, i would get the hell out of doge if it were me, bc that's just cancerous. this is an abusive relationship if i ever heard one.
    also, okay, ML's feelings towards MC is distorted by MC's actions in forcing ML be in a relationship with MC when ML was already in one with bf (i think?), but still, 10 years of emotional torture is quite sadistic. i mean, in the last few months before his suicide, MC's first thought in the morning was suicide.

7. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=382093
    Apparently beyond the first chapter, a lot of stuff was changed I think author said...
    If you have time to read it, do tell me what's the difference o3o
    I am still figuring out things

vsukio likes this.
  8. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Why now I like the ML even less? LOL

Skyelyne and lazynoodles like this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Will do! What I just mentioned was like during the epilogue...(?) where the MC tries to break up with the ML and the only way the ML felt that he could win over the MC is by letting the MC read his diary and putting a new letter in it in order to make the MC know his true feelings for him.

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... The one who committed suicide in the beginning is the seme right?

11. SnowTime

Reading List:
    Link
    Was that even mentioned? I don't remember if it was mentioned who was top and bottom...

12. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    it's the MC, but don't know if MC is the seme in this novel... MC doesn't even mention that they did the nasty while they were together (but i've read only 1/3 so far).
    i would think that MC is the uke? bc bf is surely the uke and the ML seems quite pig-headed and "strong" like the usual semes.
    but i can be wrong.

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC pretty much committed suicide the day after ML had the bf moved in and have MC moved out (if I'm not wrong on this, lemme know if I am). This ML is somewhat below a decent ML standard for me :blobexpressionless: but that's just me, others may love him and agree with his actions. Just a little, since there are much worse ones out there.
    (really have the urge to strangle the bf sighs)

14. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like I won't come to like the BF at all . BTW have there been any changes in the storyline of the new version to make it better than the old version? Or is it the same? are these spoilers about that incompetent ML from the old novel or new novel?

Shizun likes this.
  15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Lesson learned from all this. Never seperate whats already there...

Skyelyne likes this.
  16. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs* same feeling ;;;A;;; this ML is a fucking asshole who doesn't deserve to be with MC, i wish it had been BE QAQ let that ML suffers for all of his life!!! This isn't love!! How the hell could he think he was in love with someone else when he actually loved MC?? Really?? What kind of person didn't know his own feelings? And gosh i really hate angst which involved oh so misleading love like this (i extremely love angst,logical angst like in FoD, not this kind of angst, too ridiculous). You only treasure until you lost..... hmmm
    then why didn't you treat them well from the start??? Making them suffer bc of your selfishness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) then all you gonna do is drowning in regret and "if only i bla bla bla"... yet ML was forgiven easily after all the thing he had done to MC hahaha that's cool, really cool. Am i the only one who think it's too unfair for MC?

17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. ML YOU SCUM. If i'm reading the MTL right you took advantage of the feelings of the person who loved you because you always knew he would come crawling back to you?!? YOU F***K BOY!!!!

18. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so agree with you. Such ML's truly make me wish the novel was a BE even though I don't like BE.

19. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, so i'm at the part where ML is now denying that MC is dead.
    i have to say, the bf kinda suffers under ML's "delusions" and disregard, too. suddenly their roles (MC and bf) got switched, ML didn't see him as anything important anymore (only MC now) and bf suffers from unrequited love. but still treated ML when ML was in a vegetative state, etc.
    i can see bf as more human now, but still don't like his actions. i mean, he pretended to be the good thing in ML's life (and yes, he is normally a really nice guy apparently), but he did the shitty thing when he came between MC and ML despite knowing their feelings to each other. and that action snowballed into/was the beginning of the tragedy that we're seeing now.
    so karma got to him in the end and i like that he suffers for a while bc he deserved that

20. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like HE, but it has to be logical and make sense, not the type of HE which is too rushed and forced. A forced happy ending even though it doesn't fit the storyline clearly is the worst type of ending.