Spoiler LITTLE GOBLIN: Master, Don’t Come Here!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by UpInTheAir, Oct 9, 2017.

1. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/little-goblin-master-dont-come-here/

Description
    Zhong Qing is expected to die because she was suffering from an incurable disease but she will come back from the dead and will wake up into magical white space called SYSTEM that which revealed her hidden secret. She will become a LITTLE GOBLIN!

Before the task, the system is indifferent.

“Your mission is to accompany the man and help him onto his peak life”

But after the task, she felt love and indignation.

“You get out, system! I thought I would only accompany and help him, you didn’t say that I would fall in love with him!”

The system silently acts dead.

The man also already fell in love with Zhong Qing.

“Honey come on, go home with me.”

Associated Names
    快穿小妖精:腹黑男主,别过来!

Does anyone know what will happen after chapter 7? Any spoilers will be appreciated! :love:

Alice-sama and therandomcookie like this.
  2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo straight up, the ending of each arc are so sad. (So far) that is what I read so far. I hope the main story doesn’t end in tragedy . Anyone have more spoilers to share?

First arc story spoiler
    The main girl or mc died by taking the bullet for ml in that arc. After she died, the ml lose his spark but still fill his dream. Then he died from cancer because he didn’t want to do treatment. He want to reunite with the mc.

Sara0jan, Bella94, keima and 5 others like this.
  3. UpInTheAir

Reading List:
    Link

4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Still the First Arc Story
    So the scene was the MC just got off airplane and is meeting the ML because he was picking her up. While Mc was walking toward the ML, she saw some guy with a gun aiming at ML. So she ran to the Ml and took the bullet for him. It was so sad because he was so happy she just got back home and you can feel his love for her with the way he looked at her. I think that was when he notice his feeling for her. Anyway, she died in his arm and he was devastated. The guy who want to shoot the ml was angry that a nobody became famous. The shooter didn’t like the ML becoming more famous. What a jealous loser.

ML then became the greatest actor. During his ceremony, the audience saw that he is wearing a ring on his wedding finger for the MC. That was when you as the readers find out that he was going to propose to the MC. Anywhoo, the ML spend his life in his job and never date or had any scandals.he was devoted to the MC.

ML died because of cancer. Didn’t want to treat it because he was to died and meet the mc.

For the villain, there wasn’t any that I can recall then the shooter guy. It was too sad and I was emotional when I read this arc.

I like all the arc even tho some stories have a sad ending. The whole stories and plots are sooooo sweet. I recommend people to read this at least it sound like the main story for the mc get a good ending.

Btw, I feel like all the mls including this one are the same guy except their name is different in each arc. It just the ML soul and love is the same throughout. Even the system know the ML is the same throughout and is waiting for the mc to notice him.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Bella94, Alice-sama, govindec and 7 others like this.
  5. UpInTheAir

Reading List:
    Link
    So she travels to different worlds/time/place for each arc? With different goals? Sounds similar to Quickly Wear The Face Of The Devil

6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. It is exactly like that. Each story arc is so sweet you want to jump off a cliff because there so much dog food and the ending of some really want to make yourself died.

7. UpInTheAir

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank you! :notworthy:(y)

elparis likes this.
  8. UpInTheAir

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I'm back :cry:
    Does anyone have spoilers for all the arcs? A paragraph for each is just fine :whistle:
    Translation can't keep up with my reading pace:cry:

wafflebeauty likes this.
  9. misae

misae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author does like ~50 chapter arcs and it's still ongoing at about 687 chapters right now. The arcs are kinda hit or miss but if they're good, they're really really good. They're also super tragic because the female lead dies in nearly all of them to move onto the next world. I'll do a brief descriptions of all the arcs.

- spoilers -
    1st - actress and the male lead wants to be an actor.
    2nd - This one's super good. She's a peony flower demon that gets raised by the male lead who wants to become emperor. He's kinda mean in this one and tries to hide her flower body so she can't leave but she dies so he can become the emperor - fulfilling his dreams.
    3rd - this one was kinda average, she's a sword spirit and really cold. Can't remember too much.
    4th - xianxia setting with cultivation and she gets picked up by him somehow? This one's kinda blurry too.
    5th - this one's funny. She becomes a bunny pet in a game which is similar to sword art online. Then she follows him into real life, as a bunny. Then she becomes a loli and one day, she wakes up one day as a hot girl next to him.
    6th - some kind of prehistoric beast like setting? She's just super pure and pretty and the male lead is a leader for his clan. Male lead wants to find a land suitable for his clan to live in. Sad ending like all of the others.
    7th - kinda average, she becomes a spirit of a rock that the male lead keeps with him all the time.
    8th - vampire high school setting? faux European complete with weird names because vampires. This one was okay.
    9th - this arc was super angsty and I thought it would be a cute arc but I got lied to. She was a fox demon and becomes the empress but it's just 100000% angst. I'm still mad about this arc tbh.
    10th - best arc hands down. She's super hot (she's hot in all of them) and she becomes a cosplayer because the male lead's dream was to be the best cosplayer and marry the best female cosplayer. Male lead is amazing in this one. This was written really well and is the longest arc to date?
    11th - I didn't read this one because it just sounded bad. Historical setting, female lead is a myth that lives in the mountains and the male lead is an official of some type.
    12th - male lead is a live streamer and the female lead appears as a ghost in a haunted house. The author actually just gave up on this one and straight up said "I don't care, I'm ending this at 50 chapters" and the female lead literally just walked away and it ended like that.
    13th - Back to an amazing arc, female lead's a greedy dragon in a setting where there are dragon tamers. Dragons can turn into humans. They have western names and there's royalty. This is the current/ongoing arc.

Some details are a bit fuzzy because I read a lot of other "quickly travelling" novels with a similar premise, e.g female lead dies and travels through words with a system who gives her missions to help the male lead/seduce male lead/destroy cannon fodder.

10. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... will they remember the past life??? Or just female lead who remember it because of the system.... is she really is a goblin? Seriously goblin?

11. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh this sounds amazing :love: Thanks for the summary @misae ! I'm curious tho, why was arc 9 super angsty? Angsty in what way? TIA :X3:

12. misae

misae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think only the female lead remembers. The translator made a bad choice in translating it. There's no perfect direct translation but I probably would've chosen sprite or vixen to make it sound more interesting.

The ninth arc was so dumb, like crazy dumb. The emperor is supposed to marry a noble's daughter, but he knows that the noble has plans to rebel against the emperor so he was already 100% decided on not liking this noble's daughter. But the noble's daughter died somehow and the female lead looks exactly like her because she's a fox demon. The noble and his wife then take in the female lead and present her to the emperor as their daughter. The emperor struggles between liking her and hating her, eventually deciding with the empress dowager to poison her. The female lead just smiles and drinks it. The emperor obviously, in the end, figures out that he's in love with her and will love her even though her father's a prick so he goes crazy looking for an antidote.

At the last minute, he gets the antidote but the female lead refuses to drink it to take revenge on him, dying in his arms and making him go crazy. It's just super angsty because the female lead did give him a hint that helped the emperor in defeating her parents, but the emperor never questioned it until the very end, when he's remembering her after her death. Anyways, I was expecting a super cute fox demon seducing the emperor and toying with him but it just turned into a case of stolen identity and angst.

The novel's finished now and there's a better explanation about why the female lead had to go through so many dimensions (it's a bit rushed, even the author admitted that she had to rush and find a good explanation). It's a bit rushed but the ending is satisfying so rest assured, the novel ends well! (At 825 chapters)

13. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm think so too... cause the picture in novelupdate and the goblin in my mind is vastly different... and in the story, she didn’t seem to be a goblin...

14. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems promising :blobpeek: *sneaks in*

15. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the "goblin" in the title is like a "goblin" in the korean drama "Goblin"

wafflebeauty, michoux and Fieyy-Qa like this.
  16. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc two is peony fairy. A sad ending? Can anyone tell me more about this arc please?

17. misae

misae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title isn't translated right. It should be more vixen/seductress/sprite than goblin because goblin in English is like an ugly green thing.

All of the endings are sad because the female lead has to die to move onto the next arc. It just varies between the female lead dying first or the male lead dying first. Sometimes, they do die from old age and happily but it's always pretty bittersweet because the female lead just wants to move on and the author is a total sadist.

The peony fairy ending is sad because the male lead wanted to live with her forever but she wanted to escape because she has to move onto the next arc. He tries to hide her 'plant' so that she can't leave but she finds it eventually and dies after helping him become the emperor.

18. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it good why is this novel has low rate

19. akira0310

akira0310 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the first arc and still feeling depressed and bitter. Damn... I feel so fucking bad about chang zhen.. He's soooo whipped but didn't even managed to kiss the girl..
    Anyway, i kinda get that the ml's will probably be the same guy on different worlds but i'm kinda confused about the girl's feelings. I thought she's also in love with Chang Zhen but she seems to move on so fucking fast ! The heck! Can someone tell me if she showed any lingering affections for him after??

20. akira0310

akira0310 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, based on my interpretation from the spoilers, she doesn't seem to be inlove with him(or them) ? I thought i would have a lovable and warm MC but she seems to be the cold independent type. .