LCD Long Live Summons!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 13, 2015.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    He stole a bunch of abilities, downgrading the cards they came from.

2. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Puss* detector is going after that goblin tribe woman xD

3. M3gasoul

M3gasoul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so much side talk! Atleast the chapters are long..

4. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Black hell king will always be the stepping stone for MCs.

CountryMage likes this.
  5. losha

losha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's Ye Kong's guardian beast and special skill? Did I miss it?

6. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    No, seems like the author sidestepped it, or it was dropped in translation, but that's less likely.

7. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started readed LLS again. It has a good number of chapters now. I know it is a bit of a corny novel where the harem seems to take equal precedence with the action. Any readers still out there?

8. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh...yes, what do you need?

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hi. Nothing at the moment since I have to catch up to the latest chapters. I went back to about chapter 300 and started re-reading from there since I forgot a lot of things. Will be caught up with what I already read in the 330 range. How are you liking the novel's latest chapters/developments? Does he add on any more women besides the original 4 and maybe that one from the Demon Palace? That's were I am now. The MC is heading to the Ancient Prison or something called similar.

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically any woman he looked at for more than a minute, is tentatively on the list, you should have already seen 5(?) plus the sky demon one, by the recent chapters a few more were added including some human form beasts, though he only slept with some of the women you would already know about.

Avenger likes this.
  11. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah one of the things I dislike about this series is how haphazardly he adds girls to his harem.

I mean dammit he hasn't even spoken to most of them for a while and some have only been on screen for probably 10% or less of the series despite being around since early on.

I'm fine with him having a large harem but big or small it needs to be done right. Like you said he only has to glance at a woman, decides he likes her, and then bang! She's probably going to end up in the harem at some point. What's also a bit annoying if his "relationship" with his two sisters and cousin.

Again the guy has members of his harem he's barely spoken with on screen and yet we're getting chapters teasing adding incest to his harem but yet doesn't. In a way I guess it's more examples of the author's problems with pacing. Like way back when they were having a tournament and then near the end it was just "Oh BTW while all this was happening the evil organizations broke all their promises and invited an invasion to kidnap all the heads of state and take over and now here they are to kidnap you all as well". No fore shadow, no set up, it was just "we are doing this now".

Sure I like the story overall, after all I've read it up to now, but the writing has some VERY clear flaws that do get irritating at times.

Avenger and CountryMage like this.
  12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm already reading into it in the fewer chapters I have read that the older of the sisters likes the MC even hoping (well almost) that her father was a demon so they would not be blood related. It's a tease but maybe because the MC is a transmigrator, his genes are different so it isn't incest? I happen to do not like incest in my novels so I hope they wouldn't broach on it so much. At the point I'm at his humanoid beasts are a big tease too. I wonder why I'm okay with that! My head must not be on straight! Haha. Thank you both for your other impressions. I'll be able to contribute more to this thread once I catch up more.

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way. I've long had a technical problem with reading Long Live Summons chapters. The web page either dies or reloads on me at least once while reading. I've tried with both Safari and Chrome on an iPad with both ad and pop up blocks in both on and off modes. I've also tried with a version on internet explorer on a Windows 8 tablet. I have all sorts of hardware (iPhones,iPads,,android and windows tablets and an android phone). Can someone recommend a configuration that actually works? I figure it may have to do with ads (fixed and floating) on the site. But if you can suggest something that works (hardware, OS, browser), I can probably try it. Thanks!

14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, I'm on PC using firefox, if it gets bad I just block ads as best I can, if I allow everything on there it has crashed my browser before.

15. Popocaptel

Popocaptel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the next 100 chapters its gonna appear , and its pretty bad-ass

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you just use a built in ad bocker in firefox or some other program? Could you tell me the name of the plug-in? Thanks.

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently using Ghostery, it will allow you to block all the slower things, but when you absolutely need everything shutdown, I used to use Adblock and NoScript.

Avenger likes this.
  18. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I'll install them.

19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    this have detailed snu snu?

20. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Feeling her jade-like skin in his fingertips, and her charming lips and mouth used to push him over the limit....
    Stuff like that, doesn't get into graphic depictions of any body parts, except the MC's massive spear that scares the women folk, enough that they had to tie that "beast" down while he slept.