LCD Long Live Summons!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 13, 2015.

1. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll read it then

2. striderplus111

striderplus111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like you read a lot of things and I'm actually surprised that it's not in your reading list already.

3. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for our shameless MC to upgrade
    either of his grimoires
    to silver ranked.

CDLevit likes this.
  4. striderplus111

striderplus111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read what kind of reaction the Luo Hua City Mistress will have. It's gonna be good.

Raphael likes this.
  5. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like we're going to get some form of return to the family arc, which I think has some good potential considering Yue Yang's temperament. I think the family issues part of these type of stories usually gets resolved early on but this time there's been a little room for development beforehand, I think what happened with thoes branch family people has probably got back already too. I think the only thing up for debate is in what kind of manner he is going to make them all very regretful about his (well, 'other guys') prior treatment. Will there be some form of family tournament or is someong going to ask him to exchange pointers/notes?

Maybe he will just roll up with the gold ranked beast and be like 'sup'. Either way, I think we're going to get some amusing developments. Well, anything with Yue Yang is pretty amusing in the end.

6. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in his nature to hide the truth so he'll probably beat them with his weakest beast and act like he's surprised when it wins. And then pull out the Gold beast at the end and pretend to not know how incredible it is.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  7. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he even have anything that's weak? Well, besides the mice things.

8. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt he does have but why I get the feelings even the mice could do great things..

9. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Relatively I think the wolf is his weakest. How they will react when he using a beast he's not contracted, especially such a "strong" bronze rank should be funny. As for the mice, their main goal detection and infiltration. They have 0 attack power

10. stormFire

stormFire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel is really interesting and funny. Can't hold my laughter while reading the last 2 chapters....

11. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO the cow thing is the weakest,in attack power, but it also have weapon from demon general (if i'm not mistaken). maybe he'll just pretend that he dont know that he have strong beast

12. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually I disagree with xianxia's mc useless revenge. (mga,atg). But this time, I wholeheartedly support the revenge. Go and bring justice for your mother! Pwn the clan with gold ranked beast!

the_cheater17 likes this.
  13. Wytchlord

Wytchlord I like strawberries ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing of the Mc is truly weak. The weakest is the wolf, as he does not have the help from his shadow guardian.
    I support his revenge as well ... hopefully he busts his grandpas ass, as it's his responsibility to stop such things from happening in his family!

Shio likes this.
  14. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of want to see him confront the clan right away with the gold beast, shocking everyone. Then he would threaten the elder by saying, "fine! since you never considered me as successor from the start, I might as well leave the family." then he take fourth mother + sister and stormed off after beating several rankers in the family. I'm a little bit tired with the weak act. Not revealing all of his card is ok, and made enemy look down on you is a good strategy, but it feels more like filler, to be honest.

15. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to see a bloody mess. but that is Yue Bing's dad sooo will he kill him I don't know.

16. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Him walking out would make me so happy. Either way, I think what the main family has done now is irreconcilable. I'm just interested to see to what degree will heads roll.
    I would love it if it got bloody, i'd be dissapointed if he let them all live because they're below him or something. I think Yue Bing's dad isn't really responsible, I think he is being either used or manipulated in some fashion.
    Strong, but not too strong. I agree, but where to draw the line?

17. Wytchlord

Wytchlord I like strawberries ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they somehow threatend Yue Bings father into remarrying. Probably by gambling or something xD

18. Gungrave

Gungrave Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I just hope all those issues with his family dont develop the same way they usually do on other xianxias, like MGA, in which the MC forgives evereything his family did to him, simply because he was viewed as weak at the time, so they had some kind of right and reason to mistreat him. As long as he shows up and righteously do something, either kills, leaves or whatever, I dont really mind. Also, in MGA that "they are my family after all, how could I kill them?" move was so frustating, I was anxiously waiting for MC to smash some skulls and got nothing...

19. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it seem to be the pressure from his family. I don't really understand the connection between marrying woman into the family, and the second branch desire to bring down the 4th branch though.
    I think yue yang already drawn the line. The gold ranked beast is fine to show, but he kept his innate ability & loli snake hidden.

20. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Yue Yang seem like the type to forgive? They are going to be wish they were dead (killing off an entire clan is a but much, he would attract too much attention) but he's definitely going to them regret.