Recommendations Looking for...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by krav3n, Oct 25, 2015.

1. krav3n

krav3n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone recommend me some action, shounen/seinen novel that are sometimes tearjerker? Or any Shounen/Seinen novel that sometimes makes you teary eyed? Completely translated is preferable but if not then as long as it has many translated chapters.

TIA!

2. superposhposh

superposhposh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I don't know any novels that fit your description - as I only read Japanese LN on the side. But, I think that if you ask on either /r/lightnovels or /r/noveltranslations you'd get a bigger response.

Satan likes this.
  3. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a lot of tearjerker series, and there's a lot of shounen/seinen action series. What's hard to find is novel that as both.
    Gong Hua has several action/fighting and tear jerking scene, but could not really classified as action series. 1 volume + 5 chapter is translated at the moment.
    Fate/Zero? It is seinen, has action and tragedy tag, and is completely scanlated
    All You Need Is Kill also fit the category, but is already licensed is thus not
    available as free translation online

4. Red Gate

Red Gate Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're willing to read a visual novel you could try Rewrite. It's completely translated and an excellent read, especially the final two routes. According to vndb it has > 50 hours of length split over 7 routes.

5. Usman2501

Usman2501 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one tell me novel name I forget it's name summary of novel is as
    A young man awoken in ice cave he saw old man in the cave . The old man is patrich of no 1 sect. Young man has rare body. Old man bestowed his daughters to him and give him ring . When he reach the sect he told old man wife and daughter . To get the ring from young man old man's daughter tries to kill him . But he jumped from hill. Unexpectedly saved by man he took him on the way but enemy caught man was killed before his death he married his daughter with him. Any one can tell me the name of light novel.