LCD Lord Xue Ying

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand where she's coming from but damn, she went hard.

2. ccostin93

ccostin93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, manipulative bi**h. I get that what happened to her was hard, but she doesn't care about the younger brother and his rights. She just wants to get in the middle and steal as much as possible.

Love the novel, but the releases are quite rare.

3. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    "Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
    But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas"
    - Ancient Sages, unknown era

4. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit bummed out, a post by a user on the site says exactly what I'm feeling right now

This isn't just a IET rant, most Xianxia/xuan have the same one dimensional characters. A bit unfortunate, but at least the first "girlfriend" to be dumped for the 2nd one ( the IET special ) is going to be the younger brother and not the MC this time.

Hey, that's a change! :D

5. Rainiu

Rainiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From reading book 2 chapter 26, I felt that all she was saying could just be made up in order to sprout seeds of doubt into his younger brother head.

6. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly it. She comes across as a black widow type of person. After him for his money

7. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh brother, just wait for a couple more chapters

8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    The ring and the loot is gone boys, you can count on this.

Arcturus likes this.
  9. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    almost at the part where we figure out you yue is a gold digging bitch

Kreig123 likes this.
  10. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Immensely looking forward to Xue Ying outing that b*tch.

11. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she is I imagine she was put up to it by her father, well, she obviously was. It'll be interesting to see what kind of person she really has. Ji Rong is little bro's GF btw, YY is the girl who has been living with them for a while. Not sure which gold digging bitch you were referring too. Quite possibly both of them are.

12. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

its not just her father, she's a gold digging bitch too. her personality is fake. both of them (you yue and ji rong) are gold diggers, but you yue likes some other dude (who has "more money"?) and is only sticking to MC because her father told her to. don't quote me on all of this, reading raws is a bitch for me since i can't read chinese.

13. Kreig123

Kreig123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YY will be revealed as a gold digging bitch but imo, from her perspective Xue Yue seems indifferent to her existence or albeit abstains from human contact for as much as possible (except when he talks to his brother or uncles, which is actually not that often as well lol) so it was possible for her to develop "contigencies" just in case her father's plan on marrying her to Xue Yue fails. You should also note that she had no hand in her father's schemes in the beginning and that the mindset that she would marry Xue Yue was because he was viewed as "promising" by her father. The way she went about in revealing it was such a well portrayal of how you should never be so arrogant specially if you are in the vicinity of the MC. In any case, basically it made sense that she would choose to look for some other potential candidates since Xue Yue acts mostly like a eunuch. besides, she didnt know that her assumption that what Xue Yue would amount to was far far greater than what her, her wizard teacher, father and basically everyone in the novel would have guessed. Plus we actually get to also deduct in the following chapters that YY actually loves or at the very least cares deeply about Xue Yue

14. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    IET trope strikes again, never trust/put your money on the first "girl" the MC interacts with. It's always going to end badly.

You know guys, I wonder if IET was dumped harshly in his first relationship in high school(?). Would explain why that ALWAYS happens :LOL:

To be fair the MC didn't really show any signs of liking her as a romantic partner. So it's not exactly the same.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  15. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
  16. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    That bitch! Looks like both brothers are unlucky

Infinity Sword likes this.
  17. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    At least he didn't get into an invested relationship with her so it it doesn't make me angry like it did with Alice. Besides, we all know that he has a super mage waifu waiting on the side.

Infinity Sword likes this.
  18. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    what are you talking about? he was with her for 6 years, living together and meeting each other more or less everyday, you can even tell that he actually liked her a bit, judging by his reaction when he found out. if that isn't an invested relationship, I don't know what is....the only thing is that they werent dating or married in name, but if you're going to say that, qin yu and li'er were in love with each other for like 10+ volumes before they ever married....

19. Spanner

Spanner 『Devilish Wanderer』『King of Bad Decisions』

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn You Yue, I believed you. Hope she dies from regret after he is announced as a legend ranker.

20. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    In ST, at least we had a couple of volumes of Qin Yu and Li'er spending time together. They even said I love you to each other before they separated.

In this novel He barely interacted with the girl. Almost every time she was mentioned, it was an afterthought. He treated her as a little sister and even he said he sees her as a little sister. So, any romantic feelings he had for her is bullshit to me.

Arcturus likes this.