Spoiler Lovable Package

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was suggested by @scriptor <3

Chinese title: 娇气包
    Raws: http://www.lwxs520.com/books/76/76217/index.html
    Notes: Seriously teeth-rotting, diabetic fluff on an epic scale. ML's supposed to be one of those cold types, but he melts within seconds of meeting MC. They have a case of love at first sight EVERY SINGLE TIME despite memory loss and other issues. MC is silly, sweet, and innocent. Basically all you're reading about is ML doting on/spoiling MC in different settings while they're being adorable lovebirds. Also about them making sweet love.

There's a system, but mostly it gives up and throws up its metaphorical arms in despair at MC a lot. MC is supposed to matchmake ML with his destined woman, only he always ends up meeting ML and they fall head over heels in love with each other so fast that MC totally forgets his mission. And by then it's too late for them to bother about it anyway. :3

Just so I don't spoil everything, I won't go into the background plot regarding the system and why MC and ML got thrown into the transmigration cycle in the first place. You only find out in the recent-ish chapters out for this novel.

pokes @winter-t @LaDyViL @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @SnowTime @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia
    @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @Cohran @MoMoePom @azure_sea @Kosu @Misaki Yata

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link

3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobpeek:

Einon and kly like this.
  4. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    Let the Danmei side flow through you~ :blobowoevil:

5. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobmelt::sweating_profusely::cry:
    I would call it Lovable Package, or Pampering Package...

Chapter count isn't bad

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    kly and alexfilia like this.
  6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My teeth is ready to rot. Come, throw those spoilers my way!!

alexfilia, kly and Shiina like this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! ...i changed it :D

kly likes this.
  8. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :love::love::oops::oops::LOL::LOL:
    Sounds very good, fluffy and have many arc, will somebody pick this up?

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I hear that right? So this is similar to FoD?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    kly likes this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    *o* Nomnomnom here I come~ Gonna read this next xD.

kly likes this.
  11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    If you count world-hopping, but that's really the only similarity.

It's a billion times more sugary and fluffy than Face of the Devil. :3

Misaki Yata, kly, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    How is it more fluffy? *.* ....Face of the devil had barely any fluff orz

kly and scriptor like this.
  13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL the first chapter and you'll see what I mean lol. The fluff is so aggressive it's like you're getting punched in the face. XD

Ease, Misaki Yata, kly and 3 others like this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please punch me more ....fluff ftw!!

Does the fluff imvolve hugs amd sleeping together?

kly likes this.
  15. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    YES.

There's also a lot of cuddling and cute confessions.

16. MoMoePom

MoMoePom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lolol yes I need fluffy! Been reading tense ones recently. This couple is going to be lovely!!! \o/

17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to summarize the first 1-2 chapters so you all get an idea about the fluff. :3

-MC is hiding, terrified, in the bushes while ML is bathing in a river. He's also blushing a bit because of nekkid and ML's handsomeness.
    -according to system, MC's job is to get ML to meet his 'destined' woman (MC's beautiful sister)
    -original story/setting according to the system: ML is a cultivator but actually a half-blood demon and destined to become demon king. He meets the gentle and beautiful 'destined' woman, they fall in love at first sight, ML's demon blood awakens, and ML becomes demon king. Together they protect the whole world.
    -MC is supposed to be scum BOSS hindering ML and his sister's relationship. His ending is to be strung up and get his tendons cut, then placed under house arrest. This ending scares MC 'half-dead' of course.
    -system tells MC to steal ML's clothes and run away to make him meet up with sister. (MC is a fox spirit, so he transforms into a fox to do this)
    -ML sees little fox run off with some clothes, notices no magic tools/treasures are stolen. He raises his eyebrows and dresses up in the clothes left behind leisurely, wondering what little fox!MC is planning. Then he turns around and little fox MC is sitting there looking super aggrieved that he isn't chasing him.
    -MC is on the verge of crying. System tells him to get in close and snatch the satchel.
    -ML remembers a story his master told him. He wonders if MC wanted his attention because he wanted him to save someone.
    -MC grabs the satchel and runs. ML chases him. They end up rolling down a slope in a tangle as ML attempts to grab him.
    -ML somehow ends up with his hands on MC's fluffy bum, and MC starts crying and calls ML a 'rogue.'

-MC is sitting on the ground and crying. He's gone back to human form at this point, so that means a lot of porcelain-white skin and his very nekkid self in front of ML.
    -MC's bum is very soft. MC's looks are also on the cute side. ML is trying to get control of himself and MC's pitiful crying expression leads him to raise a hand and pat MC on the head.
    -MC only cries harder, because he just learned from the system that the woman (his sister) already went away and all his efforts were for nothing.
    -ML tries to apologize. MC's unhappy because an apology's no use, his sister already went away and he can't complete his task this time. Plus he's nekkid and it's so shameful that he just wants to go home.
    -MC finally notices ML's hand is still on his bum and is all indignant. He springs up and intends to go away, but ML stops him and offers his clothes (since MC's nekkid).
    -MC usually doesn't accept other people's clothes, but ML smells really good, so he accepts. Oversized clothes + cute little MC = MOE. ML is blushing and his heart is going doki-doki.
    -ML helps MC put on his clothes, because MC can't quite manage himself. ML wonders how an exorcist/exterminator like him ended up serving a fox spirit suddenly, but both sides are happy.
    -except for system. System complains about MC letting ML wait on him, but MC says it should be fine because ML is going to be his future brother-in-law. (LOL YEAH RIGHT)
    -MC injured his foot during the run (he was barefoot). MC's cultivation isn't strong enough that he can heal himself, so ML offers up some ointment he has to help out. He enjoys MC's cute little toebeans.
    -ML asks why MC took his stuff. Guilty, MC says that it's because he wants ML to help him find his sister.
    -ML says that he's a cultivator/exorcist, isn't he afraid that he'll do something to MC?
    -MC says that he knows ML is a good person.
    -ML agrees to go with MC to the capital to look for his sister. MC jumps up and hugs/clings onto ML. Then MC's stomach rumbles and ML offers to let him eat chicken. (in Chinese, this can sound like something dirty though ML's intention is purely innocent)
    -MC calls MC a 'rogue' again.

In chapter 3, MC realizes he misheard/misunderstood ML and ends up shamefully hiding his face in ML's neck. :blobmelt:

18. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluff? I wish I can get fluff to sooth my heart.

Please don't flood my house Harvey.

19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

kly and scriptor like this.
  20. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute:X3: I will be lurking around here