Discussion lucid dreams ..!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by abdera7man, Oct 17, 2017.

1. abdera7man

abdera7man Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this must give you some serious headaches .... did u try seeing a doctor ?

2. Jorg_vzla91

Jorg_vzla91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please share your secrets bro. I only could do it once and I was completely conscious and when I realize that I tried while thinking that because is my dream I'm god there to distort the space and it worked, then I tried to create things from nothing and it worked too. All that while feeling my real body sleeping in my bed, I could feel my arms, my legs, even my fingers(insert Metal Gear meme here) but I couldn't move any of them. At first feeling that I got scared but when I realize what I could do in the dream I stop caring. I want to do it again.

3. abdera7man

Reading List:
    Link
    I had this same experience before xD

4. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    Mate my trick is visualization. I mean I start thinking about what I want to do in any universe im interested and at some point I realize im sleep.

5. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. My mama thinks I'm just overthinking. She probably thinks that mental problems are not real

abdera7man likes this.
  6. Dahlia

Dahlia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite thing to do when lucid dreaming is to fly! It feels amazing as your soaring and the wind rushes past your face.

The hardest part about lucid dreaming is definitely learning to control your dreams. At first, I would realize I was dreaming and get too excited, and then wake up. You'll get there! It definitely takes a few tries.

In the end, I chose not to lucid dream anymore. Keeping up the hyperawareness was relatively stressful, and I had so many lucid dreams that I simply didn't know what to do in my dreams anymore. It was fun while it lasted though, and I encourage everyone to experience it at least once.

Keep consistent with your reality checks, try to recall as many of your dreams as possible the next morning, and learn to recognize the signs that you're dreaming. Good luck!

abdera7man likes this.
  7. abdera7man

Reading List:
    Link
    this is true... but actually it get me pretty confused that i had to pause and recognize myself that i'm dreaming , and then continue to sleep again , it drains my 'mental energy xD' really fast in the morning ... sometimes i can be still confused for atleast 1 minute between dreams and reality after i wake up .. and sadly i can't controle my lucid dreams even sometimes is they who will controle me or the event get against what i wanted them to be , which really get me tired trying to direct the dreams ...
    and yes true i recognize what make me have those lucid dreams .and i started to reminds myself after i wake up that i was just dreaming so i don't be confused ...

Dahlia likes this.
  8. Dahlia

Dahlia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It can be confusing! Just last night, I dreamed about getting replies to the emails I sent out last night (super lame, I know). In the morning, I was so excited, only to find out that it was just a dream :blobpensive:

Well, I'd say you're halfway there. Controlling your dreams is pretty advanced, and it might also take a bit of luck. How long have you been trying?

abdera7man likes this.
  9. abdera7man

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow it happened to me before.. I was chatting with someone, and i didn't continue chatting with him, so when i slept i dreamt about the continuing of the convo xD that i almost didn't different between what we talked about and what i dreamt about ... Pretty confusing..

I had these dreams not frequently before... But lately for a month now.. I will always have a lucid dream everyday..

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Dahlia likes this.
  10. Dahlia

Dahlia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, every day! That's really impressive actually. Maybe you'll dream about the continuing of this convo lol

11. abdera7man

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha Not far xD , maybe i will dream about how should i have replied, and my brain will start processing and analyzing to come up with more detailed and clear explanation to this situation xD

Dahlia likes this.
  12. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    If my pride is challanged in a dream, I wake up in a dream (enter lucid dreaming). This usually happens when I have a horror dream and/or the super natural entity mocks me.

I also enter the realm of lucid dreaming when I am about to do something in a dream that I am very much against in reality, for eg wet dreams. I conciously back away in wet dreams, and sometimes when I wake up after that, I am all fine (no wetness). That is a big, big acheivement for me.

I have once revised my entire book in a dream at the night before the exam. I was really obsessed with revision before going back to sleep and was going through everything in my mind page by page, when I woke up the next morning, I even knew what drawing or diagram was at what page, I rocked in that exam and topped my school.

Revenge dreams are lucid dreams for me, now revenge dreams in another sense. I see a dream and I dont like it, so I immediately go back to sleep and either we continue from there or go back on time and I have my pay back and more.

Recently my lucid dreaming has hit something, so I was in a dream and I realised that it was a dream and I forcefully opened my eyes. I am infront of the window watching the sun set. Turns out, even that was a dream because I woke up from that later and was amazed how my brain fooled me, kinda like inception.

abdera7man likes this.
  13. abdera7man

Reading List:
    Link
    Truly it's a challenge xD

Wow ... If i can know this secret technique, I wouldn't have failed my exames before xD

Truly fascinating how the brain works...

Yeah, this is what am afraid of.. Mixing dreams and reality.. Like inception really... XD

Tramsloof likes this.
  14. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Every dream tester I have read about is crap. Because I have clearly read in my dreams. not one time but many times. On one occassion, an entire book. (According to some people, you cant read in dreams)

I have also seen clocks working, they work fine. Things spin too.

Only two testers of a dream for me in a dream, one is sound and the other is smell. Most of the times we completely ignore the smell, and as for sound, sounds in reality can follow you in your dreams. The same is true for touch, so if you observe a sudden change, its a dream.

I never got to the point of testing whether it is a dream, in a dream. Because when I know, I just know that it is a dream and either control everything or forcefully open my eyes.

abdera7man likes this.
  15. abdera7man

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty interesting.. I have never noticed this before nor have I thought of it (pretty ignorant)..
    And i think I've encountered a sound dream and even listened to msic before , but i don't think i have encountered a dream when i can actually smeel things..
    Your not the only one who can read books in your dream , I've read befor on fb about how some people will read some books before they sleep and then they will let their brain work the entire night, and analys the information, make deduction and many other stuffs, something that will let u think about the marvel of the human brain..

I usually become aware in lucid dreaming and i will forcibly try too open my eyes for a second and then continue to sleep, i do this so i can't get confused : )

Tramsloof likes this.
  16. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't possibly think that my dreams are anything like dreams. Unless they're too ridiculous.

When I sleep, I often dream of entire lifetimes in 3-4 hours. 20 years, 50 years, 70 years. In many of those dreams, I live old enough to have children, grandchildren and even great grandchildren. I dream as either a man or a woman, or even a ghost who spent half a century wondering why or how I became a ghost, until I woke up and thought, "What the fuck?!!!"

I suppose it's related to my acute depression. Although Waiwai has been very supportive, it only makes me feel loved, but doesn't actually make the problem go away. But since I have these dreams, I have been able to put my acute depression in check. Every night, I dream of a different life, sometimes normal life, sometimes fantasy, sometimes sci-fi, sometimes horror. But they are all different dreams, and all dreams are extremely vivid and real that it felt like I have lived for decades in those dreams. Despite the contents, they were all enjoyable.

Every morning, I wake up satisfied from having experienced the greatest adventures of my life, even though it's only been like 3-4 hours (sometimes 12 hours). Let's forget the fact that in some of them I was reduced to a sex slave and in some others I died horribly. Point is, my dreams are very fulfilling and I don't see how lucid dreaming can make the experience better except knowing that the life I had in my dreams are a lie. I don't want to be a hikki bird in my dreams too.

leegood, abdera7man and Rae like this.
  17. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    one of my dreams where I realized I was in a dream ended quickly

"wait~ I'm in a dream~ Yes~"
    *feels myself waking up*
    "NONONONONONONONONONONONONoNO"
    *wakes up*
    "DARN IT!"

Ai chan and abdera7man like this.
  18. abdera7man

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read your threads about your dreams before.. So i have an idea about what u have experienced..
    But it seems like what ur experience is the complete opposite of what a lucid dream is, as you seems not aware that you are dreaming until the moment u wake up.. , but in lucid dreams, you become aware that you are dreaming, and u will be in state of half awake,half sleep situation.. And u will have an intense mental battle as u want to change some events in ur dreams, and at the same time remind urself that u are still dreaming so not get confused between dreams and reality....

I really don't know which is it good , is it just dreaming and only become aware when u wake up, or have a lucid dream , and be in half awake half sleep state.....!

leegood and Ai chan like this.
  19. Recouer

Recouer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have lucid dreams too...
    Of me studying :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

abdera7man likes this.
  20. DZ_Spellcaster

DZ_Spellcaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of you are lucky. Mine is like a David Fincher's movie times ten. It's weird as hell.

abdera7man likes this.