Spoiler Madam, Master said to Eat Meat

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Well Known Unidentified Being

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried searching for spoilers on this one but couldn't find any.

How did the ML and MC actually get together? Also, did the prince divorce her in the long run? Or did the prince fall in love with her? How did the whole story end?

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Shem's (<3) Onee San & Maiden of The Bottle

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about this novel too!....it sounds intresting but i stopped reading due to the tl Q.Q

who is the ml?.....the hubby or the kidnaper?

3. Leilacus

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was the kidnapper according to the review, if I'm not mistaken. I also stopped reading it because it felt like my brain couldn't cope with the grammar and also, it felt like reading an improvised mtl. But well, it was better than LNMTL.

Hae_UNa and alexfilia like this.
  4. Leilacus

Reading List:
    Link
    Hae_UNa likes this.
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Hae_UNa and Leilacus like this.
  6. Leilacus

Reading List:
    Link
    will do!

7. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    The carriage has driven outside the Linan city, Mo Qi Liang curled up in the carriage sleepy, by the time Huangfu Yuexun she was playing chess with Zhou.

Huangfu Yue xun and Mo Qi Liang have gotten down the carriage, the YuanTang's envoy stands in opposite, the two sides greet each other unlike the host and guest, more like soldier in the army.

Mo Qi Liang who lazily standing at Huangfu Yuexun side watched, at first glance, they indeed seems a little bit funny, but Moqi Liang did not mind that in any case who loses face is Huangfu Yuexun, why does she have to care?

"I would like to ask, is His Majesty the prince of Chi?"Huangfu Yuexun has not even open his mouth, by the opposite carriage aide has already asked, moreover the appearance of the other party isn't low.

"This king is. I do not know, but Yuan Tang His Majesty to visit our country?"No matter who he's facing, Huangfu Yuexun cannot lose the courtesy, he is now represent Chi An, every word and deeds have to be carefully selected.

"His Royal Highness greets this Lord personally,I feels extremely flattered." Followed the sound,the curtain of the carriage raises slowly, revealing a deep purple figure, from the Moqi Liang direction can only see the corners his mouth are smiling , as the specific appearance, the light in the carriage is too dark, she unable to see clearly.

"Yun Huang is joking, can be the first person to greet Yun Huang, is Benwang's honor."

He Lian Yun Qian sit tightly on the carriage, simply doesn't have intention to get down, but Huangfu Yuexun consistently stands on the ground, it shown the gap of their status, but others is neighbor country's Emperor, for this reason Huangfu Yuexun is insufficient to be narrow-minded.

"Wang Ye is being courtesy, but isn't wangfei who stand beside you, was few days ago being abducted?"

Loves to talk about other person weakness, Moqi Liang's sure He Lian Yun Qian brought up the topic intentionally.

"Has not thought that He Lian Yun Qian such small matter knows, it seems that the incident spread wildly in Yuan Tang."Moqi Liang is not being soft and easily refute, as results of the opposite complexions turn unpleasant .

Sitting in the carriage of Helian Yunqian has the profound impression on Moqi Liang,young, the courage was actually not small, this is his first evaluation about her, do not know if Moqi Liang knew, she would be grateful to him.

"Yun Huang must be tired from travel, our country has arranged a residence for Yun Huang, please Yun Huang to follow Ben Wang."Huangfu Yuexun settle the awkwardness, before speaking, he has not forgotten to glare Moqi Liang, he knows that this woman will be will not be absolutely go beyond bounds.

"Very well, please Wangye lead us."finished speaking, the curtain screen was put down, Huangfu Yuexun naturally somewhat displeased, but he hasn't show it, boarded on the carriage with Moqi Liang, they turn to the front to lead the way to Lin'an City, it's just unfortunate that human calculation is inferior compared to heaven's wills,the main road has been cleared, it's unlikely but a group of assassins has appeared,they targeting Helian Yunqian, if something happened, it's really not a good thing.

Huangfu Xunxun didn't take too many guards, because this main road is guarded by soldiers,the same way with him Lian Yun also didn't anticipate this incident, he feel like heaven is cracked a joke with him,if anything's happen he cannot bear the consequence.

However Lian Yunqian is not a weak person, each hand hold a sword, his movement is two times faster than Huangfu Yuexun, after fighting for a while,Huangfu Yuexun found out that the openent isn't really assassins, the are more like robbers, wears a mask,the weapon they use is simple, thir skill isn't well-trained , mostly they strike randomly, Huangfu Yuexun calculates that this is just a false alarm, but this can also make his impression looks bad in front of Lian Yunqian.

Finished the last person, those participate in the fight people are embarrassed, it almost destroys Huangfu Yuexun image, Moqi Liang who sat in the carriage is somehow get to watch a free show.

"This is the territory of Chi, shouldn't wangye give a reasonable explanation?"Being pressured,Huangfu Yuexun was absorbed the his mind,it took three seconds before he recovers.

"Being unable to completely protect Yun Huang is neglect of this king,Benwang will absolutely give Yun Huang a satisfactory answer."This add another task he must solve,Huangfu Yuexun thought that these times will be his unlucky days.

"Since the prince said so, this king will wait the good news from prince."Lian Yunqian's expression change really fast,he act all of a sudden back to the normal state, as if the moment when he oppressed Huangfu Yuexun it's just illusion.

There's no other incident occurs on rest of their journey,Huangfu Yuexun and the entourage reach finally Linan city , three luxurious carriage also arrived safely, the citizen were being curious and so they gather around,as result it cause the road cannot be passed, finally the people were being disperse by the officers, it's really embarrassing to be thrown outside.

The carriage stopped in entrance of a palace, this place is where LianYunqian stayed temporarily,in other words the next days, the two groups people going to spend their time together.

"The Prince's palace is simple and elegant,prince has a unique taste."Lian Yunqian is not picky, where he lives does not matter, so without effort he then praised the place that he will live, by then Moqi Liang can sees his appearance clearly.

Tall and fair figure, a deep purple brocade gown, embroidered with elegant bamboo pattern of snow-white piping,On the head a mutton fat jade hair hairpin bind his black long hair,a pair peach blossom eyes looks enchanting always filled with a smile, the straight nose increase his good-looks, thin lips set wide apart, no matter how to look he is a rare handsome men, compared with Huangfu Yuexun, the only thing he's lack is charms.

Helian Yun Duo who came with Lian Yunqian followed, but her face is covered with a scarf, the can't see what she's looks like.This is actually Yuan Tang's custom, before the female gets married, her face must be covered, this also avoid the probability of judging people solely based on appearance.

Huangfu Yuexun arranged them in Beiyuan,where the environment is relatively quiet, his concubines lives quite far from here, if not intentionally, both sides of the people can hardly see each other.

Moreover to prove their husbands and wives relationship is harmonious, Moqi Liang forced to move to his bedroom,somehow this news to pass to Li Wanwan's ear, she may become flustered, unexpectedly she stir up by showing morning sickness,this even heard by Lian Yun Qian.Therefore when they meets again, he always looks at Moqi Liang like wanting to explore what's inside her mind.

The next day, Huangfu Yuxun invited Helian Yunqian and Helian Yun Duo together for lunch, Helian Yun Duo turn down the invitation,she'd been unaccustomed with climate and feels physically discomfort, so on the round table there's only Huangfu Yuexun, Moqi Liang and Lian Yun Qian, the atmosfer is actually insufficiently awkward, but and also serene.

"I didn't expect that this time the emperor would personally come to congratulate his father," Huangfu Yuexun raises glass to show respect, his voice can hear a trace of fear, but sound more like pondering.

"It's Chi Huang 40th birthday, how cannot come? In recent years our countries has done a lot of exchanges, I just take this opportunity to meet Chi's emperor."Lian Yunqian returns the toast, he always shown a smile in his face, in addition he's wearing white robe, it gave him a good child like charm.

"The king wants to inquire Yun a matter, do not know?" ”

"There is no harm in saying what one thinks.”

Just Huangfu Yuexue about to open up again, Wang Hai was being seen hurriedly ran over, his face is really anxious, his footsteps are a bit staggered.

"What's going on?" Flustered. Huang Fu Yuexue first reprimand, his face immediately turn ugly, this servant how can be insensible? Can't you see he's busy right now?

"Answer to the prince, lady Wan in the morning get up feels some discomfort, just asked the house doctor to take a look, the results did not expect that is shown bleeding, therefore lady Wan wants to invite the prince in the past."Wang Hai kneels on the ground, does not dare to look up, his body trembles, those words was spoken with great difficulty.

"What happened again?"Yesterday just have pregnancy nauseau, today's bleeding, in the end is how.

"Servant does not know, but also beg Wangye to have a look."Wang Hai braces oneself to go against Huangfu Yuexun anger, if he hadn't put his side on Li Wanwan hand, he will not risk his neck to come to here.

"Wangye hurried over to see, in case this matter's getting worst."Lian Yunqian was looked at Huangfu Yuexun, just like thet Huangfu Yuexun leaves Moqi Liang, he went together with Wang Hai towards Li Wanwan courtyard ,it was simply Moqi Liang and Lian Yun two people stayed there.

"The princess doesn't seem to care. "Compared to the Huangfu Yue Xun, Lian Yunqian thinks that Moqi Liang is more interesting, after all it's rare to see the woman who still can be calm.

"Wangye leaves chenqie to accompany Yun Huang, even if cares,this one can also do nothing?"Moqi Liang didn't really think that Lian Yun is harmless like his appearance, she should use unfathomable to describe it more accurate

"Is wangfei find it quite lonely?"
    "Chenqie does not dare, left this matter alone. Yun Huang has nothing to do with this." You should stop meddling

How Moqi Liang subtext to Lian Yun can be unnoticed, but he respond with a faint smile, accustomed to saw Qin Jia Tian' evildoer, Moqi Liang is being immune to all beautiful male,therefore the smiling face of LianYunqian, Moqi Liang is definitely uninterested.

"I didn't expect that the wangfei is such person,I didn't mean it." in Helian Yun Qian eyes his intention shows obviously,from the beginning they sat together, Moqi Liang can feel the vague line of sight of his direction transmitting,for her it's impossible ignore.

"What Yun Huang said makes chenqie feels extremely flattered."The Moqi Liang at this moment feels bored, if it's not because she wants to dig some information from him, she'll be reluctant to having a drink this situation.

"Wangfei is serious, I hopes Duo'er also have a character wangfei."

"How can chenqie be compared with princess, Yun Huang thinks too highly on chenqie" Lian Yun Duo? Moqi Liang suspected Lian Yunqian said this is intended to betroth her to HuangfuYuexun, if cannot by the position of imperial concubine, think he will not agree.

"Princess is being modest, straightforward person such wangfei sis hard to find now,Duo'er is extremely introverted, always makes this king feels worry."

Introvert person is easy to controls, Moqi Liang actually want to say this,if it was her,to struggles between life or death is not the impossible matter.

"Princess status is honorable, naturally some people will protect her."
    Moqi Liang and Lian Yunqian has the same intention to test each other, but in the end she hasn't obtained any useful informationfrom him, but two people chatted for actually a really long time, if it weren't because some people looked for Lian Yunqian, she thinks that he will not stop talking. She didn't actually thinks that he's friendly, because talking with him always gave her feeling that she must be conscientious, this kinda feeling she also found in Huangfu Zhuo Tian, it's hard to say are the people who is the emperor must have this appearance?
    ]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    miragine and alexfilia like this.
  8. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    Huangfu Yuexun who's somewhat angry returns to the study, Moqi Liang happens to be inside looking for some book, two person looked at each other, it gave a very strange feeling.

"How did you come back?"

"The king does not return to his study can go where?" There's a hint of anger in his answer, as innocent victims Moqi Liang is too lazy pays heed, she took a book and intend to leave.

"Where do you want to go to?"Huangfu Yuexun tone as he speaks made Moqi not be feeling unpleasant, dealt with LianYunqian already made her feels inexplicable, with a dead face, who do you want to see ah?

"Does not know what angered Wangye so need to vent the anger on me, I may unable to accept it." Moqi Liang answered impatiently,since when does she also has to coax him?

"You ......" Moqi Liang isn't the type whom easy to be bullied, this isn't the first or second times she resist, it's just he didn't remember each time.

Moqi Liang glanced at him, she really couldn't understands why a man such him would have so many women admires him, even as friend she thinks that he's not qualified, I am afraid that the time when they can get along with each other in peace is just delusion.

Huangfu Yuexun moods today's is originally good, the result being disturbed by Li Wanwan, her condition is actually normal phenomenon during pregnancy, she's just being anxious and overreacting, but it's after all is her first pregnancy so he tried to tolerate it. Moreover the doctor also said that pregnant women mood-swing was quite big, but this actually has a big affect, he cannot neglect his duty, he intend to take a look at Li Wanwan then return immediately, but then she was wrapped him around for more than an hour, this isn't the right time, if this incident being heard by his father, he then will receive more punishment.

Moqi Liang originally is going to take the book back to her yard, the results are halfway she met Li Wan Wan's personal maidservants Mo Chun, said her lady wanted to to invite her, this woman's body recovered really fast.

Li Wan Wan's room filled with a fragrance, Moqi Liang could smell it from the entrance, it seems that in addition to medicine the scent is also mixed with something else, so she had to be careful, she did not want to repeat another accident, after all, the child is innocent.

"Wangfei, you have come, chenqie feels discomfort, wangfei excuse this one unable to do ceremony."

I have not seen you more than the number of being courtesy, although Moqi Liang think so, but the words she said were actually different,
    "Since your body is not good, have a good rest, do mind it."

"Thank you princess." Li Wan Wan lying in the ** (bed?), face pale and no trace of color, it seems that this pregnancy really hard on her, the body is so thin and pale.

Moqi Liang suddenly felt Li Wan Wan attitude on her changed, there's a deep fear, but this fear where is it came from ? She has no idea.

"Wangfei, the concubine has something to ask you, I do not know whether?"Li Wanwan voice sounds have no energy, like her body being exhausted,supposedly, even she is feeling unwell, This isn't the way she has to look, feel like she's facing the moment of death.

"You first speak."

"Please wangfei must promise to chenqie, Keke ... ..."

"If you didn't say the's no way I can guarantee it, I will go first." Moqi Liang is not a compassionate person, say Li Wanwan has been regarded her as an eye-sore thorn in the side, this changes in her attitude without a doubt gave a hint of a scheme.

"please wait, wangfei, chenqie know wangfei did not trust chenqie, it's because chenqie has been hostile towards wangfei, please wangfei not to count chenqie as a villain, not with this concubine condition? "Li Wan Wan looks at Moqi Liang pitifully, but the more she do, the more she suspect her, but in the end she also wants to know what kind of tricks is she playing

"Madam Wan does not need to be so self-blame, I'm not serious."Even you and I are not seriously, those words you say, do you think those things can hurt me?

"wangfei is being generous, it's because inside chenqie there's gentleman's child"

Moqi Liang the first time seeing that Li Wan Wan being chatty, she is after all, just a nurse's daughter, where have the money to study, the important thing women must be virtue, most men do not like too smart woman.

"Lady Wan in the end want to say what?" Moqi Liang soon run out of patience, and she's not really interested to chatted down with LiWan Wan.

"The one thing this concubine ask from wangfei is, if by the time the concubine gave birth to the child met unfortunate death, please wangfei help this concubine to take care of the child, in the next life this concubine will surely repay wangfei kindness."
    ]

Yali and miragine like this.
  9. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg every chapter is really long, I think I'll divide every chapter into 2 parts.
    I'm sorry if I made so much mistakes, please anyone correct me so I can edit it a bit better

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    miragine and elparis like this.
  10. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [

"What do you mean by that? Can you foresee what will happens when you give birth?" Moqi Liang, didn't want to take care others child, and most importantly, she believes that Li Wan Wan won't be dead so early, 'a bad workman always blames his tools' this sentence is somewhat true.

"Chenqie aware of this own physical condition, if lucky I may able to watch children grow up, but if not, please wangfei help this concubine." Li Wanwan saying this full with emotion, eyes also draw a few drops of crystal tears, her face also shown reluctant expression, Moqi Liang just can not tell anything odd.

"If something really happen to you, wangye will take responsibility for you." Therefore this matter isn't my business, my kindness is useless for you.

"Chenqie thinks wangfei also didn't want to let wangye worry about it, wangye is also a dignified man, how can these trivial things burdened him?" When it comes to Huangfu Yue Xun, Li Wan Wan became as mighty as a general, even her face blushing, is this the power of love?

"Lady Wan is also right, so in order not to let Wang Ye sad and worry, lady Wan must well recuperates, I will not disturb then." Beside in order to avoid any other disgusting topic, she'll probably tell the story about her Huangfu Yuexun, Moqi Liang doesn' like to hear gossip to this extent, she also doesn't interested in other people and things.

"Is wangfei disdain this concubine? Fear of concubine's child will bring wangfei a shame?" Li Wan Wan loved to be subject of an endless grievances, from a few drops tears, this time it's completely became a tear line, she cried so well that could evoke others pitty.

Moqi Liang admires Li Wanwan ability this distorted fact, her words are reasonable, it can be also considered praiseworthy, but still it makes her some headaches, this woman is such unreasonable creatures is beyond her comprehend.

"What are you doing here?" Huangfu Yuexun suddenly came pushed the door, then he sit beside Li Wanwan's , facing Moqi Liang he says, "Wan Wan body is weak, can't you leave her alone?"

To Moqi Liang it's the first time she feels that the two is really a perfect match, the ability to reverse the right and wrong were outstanding, but has Huangfu Yue Xun thought that she would make things difficult for Li Wan Wan, did he thinks that she's jealous? If so then he must overestimate his own self.

"Honesty, wangfei didn't do anything, but I suddenly think of something disheartened so a it makes me a little uncomfortable, wangye do not blame wangfei." Li Wan Wan lying in the ** (bed ?) looks at Huangfu Yue Xun lovingly, But there is a kind of timid feeling, isn't it clear that Moqi Liang bully her?

"You go out first." Huangfu Yuxun impatiently driven her out, pregnant women are important, even if Moqi Liang doesn't know this is a common-sense.

If she had to know what he was thinking about her this time, she would certainly die laughing, first didn't know how this thing being associate with her, since when she cared about her impression on him?What's the point slapping one's face when there's no one knows, but surely those two guys were overestimating their own self.

But Moqi Liang is also need to go out from there quickly, the moment she passed the door she absorb a quite amount of poison and soon the poison will react, she didn't know how it would effect the body, but the source must be come from the unusual fragrance, it seems behind Li Wan Wan there's a medicine-expert, last time they can make Murong Lun into that state they definitely didn't use ordinary drug, but why such a person willing to help Li Wan Wan?

Li Wan Wan looked at Moqi Liang as she came out of her room, she find it hard to believe, how come she still looks fine? Isn't he said that the combination of these two drugs will make people lose their minds, Isn't it necessary to do something? How come it doesn't affect her, it's impossible ah, in the end she didn't know where's the problem, why is that woman still around?

"Wan Wan, what are you looking at?" Huangfu Xun has been paying attention to Li Wan Wan and saw her complexion is not right, he thinks that she's still feeling unwell? Just now the servants to report that Li Wan Wan in the room crying really sad, he thought it was his fault, hurriedly come over,as result he didn't expect that this has something to do with Moqi Ling, he can't understand why she has to make their lives difficult.

"Xun, I'm fine, but wangfei ... ..."

"She won't do anything, you don't have to worry, take care of the child in your belly so you can gave birth a big fat boy for me." It's his first time becoming a father. How could Huangfu Xun feels not being happy, when he remember to his previous attitude towards Wan Wan, he feels a little guilty, but also the recent things has stirred his mind and makes her flustered, or else he won't treat her like that.

"Xun won't you really go to see wangfei?" Li Wan-wan desperately wants to find out is there really something between them, but makes it sound like she's encourage Huangfu Xunxun to go find wangfei.

"There's not really matter, you don't have to worry so much, the doctor also said that you should keep you emotion, I am here with you, that's why I won't go." Huangfu Yuxun to look at Li Wan Wan full with tenderness , if Moqi Liang saw she will certainly getting goosebumps.

"Is it really okay? Xun aren't you busy? If you stay here willn't it delay your works ah?" Li Wan Wan pretending to be considerate, usually want him to come when he always avoid it for a many of reasons, now she act like she didn't want him to stay instead she thrust him away.

"What other things are more important than you, you sleep for a while now, I am here to guard you." Huangfu Yuexun thought that Li Wan Wan became a little timid, as if they have been together not for a long time, he felt guilty it shouldn't be late if he wants to make up it now.

"Well, when I open my eyes then you must be here." Li Wanwan see her trick is fruitless, now she had to act like a pregnant woman do, do not know when to start her attitude has changed, distance between her and Huangfu Yue Xun more and more wide.

"Alright, I promise you, now go to sleep." Rare feeling warmth, Huangfu Yue Xun feel very pleased, this is what he wants from life.
    ]

Yali, miragine and alexfilia like this.
  11. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please spoil me, the Female MC is married to this jerk right but he's not the Male MC... Did she get out of that marriage?? If so, how??

12. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also curious, that's why I tried to read it raw using mtl , though it makes me pulls my hair trying to understand most of it's means. Seems the translator dropped this novel. So I'll try to share the raw translation using mtl, I edit it a bit (using my own conclusion, thought it might be wrong...mostly).

Damn..while I tried to edit chapter 37 part 2, I got flustered my self to read LWW interaction with HFYX, I doubt MC will end up with HFYX, more like HFYX will end up realizing that he likes MC, but by that time MC has already runaway with WQJT.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 6:46 AM
    adz143 likes this.
  13. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [TE="honestly honey, post: 3155026, member: 95629"]I'm also curious, that's why I tried to read it raw using mtl , though it makes me pulls my hair trying to understand most of it's means. Seem's the translator dropped this novel. So I'll try to share the raw translation using mtl, I edit it a bit (using my own conclusion, thought it might be wrong...mostly).

Damn..while I tried to edit chapter 37 part 2, I got flustered my self to read LWW interaction with HFYX, I doubt MC will end up with HFYX, more like HFYX will end up realizing that she likes MC, but by that time MC has already runaway with WQJT.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Yup, i read your post and my blood boils for that LWW & HFYX... I hope they don't have a good ending....
    Thanks btw for sharing the mtl.....

14. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, Li Wan Wan hasn’t been fast asleep, Huangfu Zhuo Tian decree to summon Huangfu Xun, it also considered convenient for her.

The line of sight changes to Moqi Liang,Huangfu Yuexun and Lian Yunqian went to the imperial palace together, leaving her alone in the palace bored.

"Ying Han, come out!"

"What is the order?"

"You have to have a way to contact Qin Jia Tian?"

"No, beside himself no one knows master’s whereabouts.”

"You could watching Huangfu Yuexun, right? ”

"No problem, this subordinates will do." Ying Han led the command right away, he's been idle these two days it makes him feels his skill is going to be rusty if he didn't keep moving.

After arranged Ying Han task, Moqi Liang also thinks that she should do something herself, just stay in the palace and do nothing won't make her obtain any useful news.

Moqi Liang didn't take anyone out of the palace, the streets were deserted, the silence makes her nervous.

Although the shops on both sides of the street are normally open, but there's only few people inside, even waiters were sitting on stools looking out of the window.

Moqi Liang casually find a room in a restaurant, she actually didn't have any plan, but's it's much better that palace, the work of the Court's investigation has been well proceed.

Lazily lie down in the guest room, Moqi Liang breaths slow and steady, like the whole person diffused into thin air.

"Prime minister is really have a good taste,to invite bengong in this kind of place." vaguely hears the voice of young male, listens to the intonation It doesn't sound like Linan citizen.

"Bai gongzi is kidding, right now I'm not a prime minister." She barely recognize Moqi Sheng voice. In an unlikely place her effort isn't really wasteful.

"The prime minister is the one who's joking, the emperor did not withdraw the title of the prime minister, so cheng xiang is still the prime minister." Man smiled, his hands wave a jade fan, but in this kind of weather is seems a bit excessive.

"Bai gongzi, is there anything I can do for you?" Moqi Sheng's voice sounds exceptionally clear and bright, which she found it a bit strange, but then listen again, did not expect Moqi Sheng will be willing to something for someone else."

"Does the Prime Minister think this is a good place to talk?" "The man isn't convinced, he might not aware it but he sense of someone else, he still can not rest assured."

"Bai gongzi Please rest assured, here is this old man's place, is absolutely safe." this isn't the only the business he owns, but she didn't think he will choose this place, does she still have to respect this kind of man?It is really ironic.

Moqi Liang has keep her breaths stable, in case they could detect her presence, I am afraid that's not only her small life is not safe. He will not act easy on her if she cause troubles.

"I wonder is cheng xiang already prepared everything?" The man's voice sounds somewhat guarded. Although he was surounded by spies, incase he bumps into someone who's beyond his match, he has to be cautious, if by any chance someone learned about this secret, it will ruin all of their efforts, such thing happens he doesn't know ho to explain it his Master.

"Everything is ready,all we need is an east wind* ."
    *lacking only one tiny crucial item
    Moqi Sheng replied confidently, these last few days he act like he's crazy, this sucessly relaxed everyone's vigilance,so that his plan would be easier to prevail.

The more she listened Moqi Liang founds that importance of this matter has exceeded beyond her imagination, at first she thought that Moqi Sheng was only an ambitious person, she didn't expect him to be a traitor, she believes that the man is definitely not Chi's people.Their plan is definitely against Chi An, and calculating the time, see how anxious they're can clarify that they want to ruin Huangfu Zhuo Tian's birthday feast, once the array of Dongfeng arrived, afraid by that time is too late , She wants to find ways to stop their plans, but with her own ability, she can't do anything, in the end she has to seek helps.

]

alexfilia and miragine like this.
  15. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    "That's good, don't to let anything slips, otherwise we can't afford to bear our Lord's anger."

Lord? In other words, there is someone support them in the shadow, Moqi Liang can not only rely on Moqi Sheng and this man's words to find out who's directed this show, she had no other choice but to put the breakthrough on Moqi Sheng.

"I wonder if our Lord will come this time?" everytime Moqi sheng and the man mentioned the Lord, they shown some a kind of worship but but fear, he must be an important figure, and it is likely to be Yuan Tang or Qi Liang high-ranking noble , she didn't think that the common organization capable to cause terror, but also able to overturn a nation.

"The Lord did not specify, but it's very likely, so the prime Minister must be done this time, it's for Prime Minister's benefit in the future." The status of a man is clearly higher than Moqi Sheng, which can be heard in the tone of a conversation of two of people, but that man words unlike the confidant the Lord, and of course it is just a wild guess.

Moqi Liang has been holding her posture didn't dare to move, she's afraid if makes any sound will get herself killed, but seem heaven isn't on her side, suddenly the wind blew open the closed windows, making her damn sneeze.

"What sound?" The man immediately became alarmed,he's sure he must have heard something, it must be human's voice.

"What's the matter?" What happened? "Moqi Sheng's hearing is not so good, but the man's surprise and feeling uneasy, is indeed to make a fuss about nothing.

"Come out and give me a thorough investigation of this restaurant, not even fly can be spared." The man quickly issued the order, he would rather kills a thousand rather than let the truths slip by,he always clear about this.

Due to his status is higher than Moqi Sheng, there's no way he could stop the man's orders, he can only saw as his staff search from room to room, the only left is the opposite side of the room.

The man kicked the door opened,he sweeping the whole room,and found no one, but on the bed there's a slight trace of a body and warmth enough to prove that someone just left, the man walked quickly to the window there, only to see a figure turned into an alley, then no trace.

"Go, give me a chase!" There is still a mistake, men tightly clutching fists, if they can not catch this person back, their plan may be ruined, damn!

"Is this what you said is absolutely safe?" The man kicked Moqi Sheng all the way down, " How do you explain this? Why did he appear here? ”

"Gongzi please forgive. " Moqi Sheng kneels on the ground, he shows the expression he never had, if the plan fails, the Lord is absolutely will not let him, he's experience his vicious, he doesn't want to become ghost under his sword.

"Forgive? Once the plan is revealed, you and I are dead, how come you ack for forgiveness? "The man's brain runs fast the figure he just saw was a small man, but he has no clue the other characteristics, finding this person is nothing but a needle in the haystack, do not know if his men can keep up with him (it's actually her), if they let him run away, everything will be finished.

"The conversation between gongzi and the old man does not involve any confidential content, even if that person listened, he won't know what we're going to ah." Moqi Sheng defends himself, he tried to convince the man."

"Even if it's just a bunch of crap, you can't let someone else hear it, not to mention with you status, a wise person will to be able to guess a little about it." The man's try hard to restrain his desire to kill," You are this fool, even you can't arrange to find a meeting place well, you rather directly dead. ”

"Gongzi please calm down, Old man will find out who the person is, I will not let Master's plan suffer any loss." Moqi Sheng this time is really frightened, these people have always kept up their words, has been working for them for so many years he hasn't yet win their trust completely, after all he's merely a pawn, if didn't have any use, then his life is worthless.

"Why are you still here? Roll ! ”

"Shì shì shì. This old man immediately leaves, immediately leaves. "Moqi Sheng stumbled left room, he isn't usful to that man as before, this sudden disaster lets him know that he doesn't have enough manpower, the damn eavesdropper thief, don't let him catch him, otherwise he must tell him alive isn't any better that death."

The man is still standing in the room, this matter shouldn't hastily reported to the Lord, otherwise this single mistake will ruin their whole hard-works, it'll be difficult for him to climb again, so must catch that person, but also to let him no way to speak again, after all only one person will allow to kept this secret.

At this moment, Moqi Liang has been safely back to the palace, did she jump from the window, yes, but the man they saw running away isn't her, soon after she landed she found a scapegoat, she gave him a bag of silver to let him run forward, and she walked the opposite direction back to the palace, she's finally out of danger. But what if the runner remembers her looks, Moqi Liang will defenetly recognize her? She can't figure it out if such thing happens, but let her became a martyr?

Moqi LIang lying in his room, just like in that restaurant, she wrapped herself up with blankets, her body trembles, hands and feet were cold, she seems to be trapped in a huge whirlpool, unable to get out ...
    ]

Yali, mighty_muffin and alexfilia like this.
  16. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every times LWW appeared in the story..my eyes rolled so hard

But we'll get to see MQL gets a makeover
    [​IMG]

[
    Moqi Liang didn't know how she had fallen asleep, when she woke up is already midnight, and the people in the wang fu have gone to sleep, surroundings were much more peaceful. She then feels free to toss her dress, the wind at night was cool, before she was always restrain herself.

Moqi Sheng's feigns madness and plays dumb is indeed a big matter, in case it succeed, the consequences will absolutely isn't gonna have good impact on her, but why does she have to care about this matter, for Huangfu Yuexun's sake? That's impossible. Huang Fu Yuexun isn't her types anyways, self-righteous and romantic, even Li Wanwan isn't really in love him.

What is she supposed to do? In order to avoid being trapped in a terrible situation, but also able acquire a peaceful life, Moqi Liang squeezed her brain trying to figure it out, until the dawn came...

Huangfu Zhuo Tian's birthday is finally arrived, early in the morning the sounds of gongs and drums can be vaguely heard, the sound of firecrackers ringing, surely the street that being deserted for too many days was finally lively.

Moqi Liang wasn't in a good state, her eyes were red, her face was also somewhat pale, when Huangfu Yuexue saw her looks he thought she was ill.

"How did you looks like a ghost?" Huangfu Yuexun must take Moqi Liang enters the palace together, although the birthday feast will be held in the afternoon, but as the royal family members they have to return to the palace early in the morning, to take care a few matters, especially by this time Yun Huang and Li Wang will be attending, Huangfu Zhuo Tian himself definitely unable to welcome them, yesterday they've arranged a late dinner only to be filled with argument, it definitely won't stop today.

The dog's mouth cannot spit out the ivory, Moqi Liang was too lazy to look at him, but her appearance was indeed isn't suitable to be seen by others, she casually answered, "I did not sleep well last night."

"Come and give wangfei makeup. "Huang Fu Yuexun doesn't want to be embarrassed by her appearance, this issue was related with his image.

Xiao Yi and Xiao Er has been waiting outside the door for a long while, heard Huangfu Yuexun summon, they hurriedly came in and brought some toiletries, ready to dress Moqi Liang up and put some make-up.

Unable to sleep last night Moqi Liang doesn't have energy left to resist when those two ravaged her face, they put a layer rouge cream, the corner of her lips twitched from the way they work, her original pale complexion turned deathly pale, was this people's aesthetic standard has been lowered to this extent? But she just let them because she also didn't want anyone to recognize her.

Huang Fu Yue stood aside, the make-up on her face gave him a very strange feeling, he has never seen her wearing one before, those two servant has tossed so much, how to say isn't only it makes her much better but also seems the whole person has completely changed.

Moqi Liang stared at person on the mirror, it feels like seeing a strangers, the delicate small face instantly become alluring beauty, thin-long eyeliner, dark golden eye shadow, on the left corner of the eye they painted a lifelike plum blossom was satisfied her most, pink blush, deep red lip color add a hint demoness beauty, asymmetrical earrings on both sides, The left ear was a shining ruby, the right ear was a string of golden curtains, on her neck was also brushed with a layer of faint honey, matched with a butterfly pendant jewelry necklace, on her body she wears purple sleeves dress embroidered with acacia flower with a long skirt, in addition she wears a white small velvet coat on the outside, seems like the demoness herself was going on night trip, when Huang Fu Yuexun saw her he's unexpectedly completely stunned.

Moqi Liang also didn't expecting such result, but the face felt a little greasy feels very uncomfortable, but at least such an outfit weren't impolite, but certainly noticeable.

"Are you satisfied?" When Moqi Liang saw Huang Fu Yuexun, she felt the urge to ask unnecessary question.

"The skills of those two slaves is good." Huang Fu Yue is also aware of his own gaffes, I am afraid this was the first time he regard her as a woman.

"Really good." They decorated her head with lot of of things made her didn't dare to squirm, this indirectly turns her to act like a lady.

Huang Fu Yuexun and Moqi Liang arrived at wangfu gate, only to found Li Wanwan who's already waiting there, she also dressed up carefully, the abdomen hasn't shown any impression that she's actually pregnant, it's not a slightest diminish her beauty.

Huang Fu Yuexun remembered how in the past every year he attended various banquets in the palace together with Li Wanwan, his father's birthday feast was no exception, but now he has married a legitimate wife, according to convention he naturally cannot bring the concubine, but see Wan Wan appearance is already ready, he doesn't feels to good.

Li Wanwan see Moqi Liang can not help but shunned, she never thought if she dress up she would be such feast in the eyes, even she can not help but wants to praise, this is not proof that she will lose to her more and more thorough?

"Wan Wan, you're now pregnant, how did come out? " Huang Fu Yuexun holds Li Wanwan, in the mind he calculates how to explain this matter to her.

"Knows that today is the Emperor's Birthday feast, you will be very early to go to the palace, I know the emperor didn't like me, and this year you have married to wangfei, I just came to send you and wangfei."

Listen Li Wan Wan said so, Huang Fu Yuexun of the heart feels like he has put down a big stone, he' glad but also more feels sorry about her, they've been together for so many years, he couldn't give her a legitimate status, he wonders through this pregnancy could he use his opportunity to let the father agreed to grant her as his side princess, It can be considered as a justification for her and to the child in her belly.

This woman is really clever, everytime Moqi Liang looks at these two of people has always felt like watching comedy, Li Wanwan definitely wants to come with Huang Fu Yuexun together into the palace, just look at her appearance she's certainly more eye-catching than her, therefor it's better to set back and seek second, and seems it also brought a good effect, At least this way in Huang Fu Yuexun's mind she has good intention by being considered with others.

"Wan Wan you recuperate in wangfu, I will try to get back as soon as posible. " Huang Fu Yuexun strokes her long hair, shows their affection in front of Moqi Liang, this is in bullying her single lives?

"I'll wait for you, Xun."

"Well, when you get back to your room, be careful, let Mo Chun help you." Huang Fu Yuexun again and again, for fear of his hard-won child has any accident, he must be sincere this time,Moqi Liang doubt whether he has done anything likely before.

One month almost passed, Moqi Liang actually hasn't seen You Qin Jia Tian, but she also thought in the heart, if at today's birthday feast the accident happened, she certainly will take the opportunity to escape, she doesn't want to keep living as a wangfei, thought she has no way to formally lift this identity, but she will leave here.

This is her second time enter the palace,Moqi Liang doesn't have any special feeling like the last time, following Huang Fu Yuexun they first went to Qian Yun palace then latter Ci Yun Hall to pay respect, afterwards she has nothing else to do, Huang Fu Yuexun left her alone in his former palace, who knows what he's up to.

"third sister-in-law are you in?" Moqi Liang was sitting in the room reading, she heard the outside of Huang Fu Yueli was calling, she hasn't seen that guy for a long time."

"I'm here, you come in." ”

"Wow, third sister-in-law, you are very beautiful today." Huang Fu Yueli passed through door shocked to see Moqi Liang, she's indeed stunning, he had seen her appearance without makeup, but did not think that the contrast will be so big.

Moqi Liang has been accustomed to Huang Fu Yueli's reactions, because along the way many people looked at her with the same way, it makes her feels that makeup really is a very magical thing, she also vaguely heard someone said she is Lie Wang's new love, Since when Huang Fu Yuexun was so popular?

"I know it." ”

“...... Three sister-in-law is really shameless. ”

"Thank you for your compliment. "Moqi Liang decided not to be humble in the end.

"Ee ... Why didn't I see third brother, Is he going somewhere? ”

"Your third brother is a busy man, how should I know where did he go.”

"third sister-in-law, don't you really like third elder brother at all?" Huang Fu Yueli seems to be dislike Moqi Liang's tone when she talks about Huang Fu Yuexun in indifferent manner, in his opinion, since they have become husband and wife, naturally they have to support each other for a lifetime.

"I thought you'd already figure it out. ”

"Why don't you like third brother?" ”

"He is not money, not everyone likes it." ”

Huang Fu Yue Li agreed, when was he willing to mind others's business, it's just that third elder brother existence for him is very important, he does not believe that Li Wan Wan able to makes three elder brother happy, and in front of him the woman that he thinks is suitable for three elder brother has no intention doing so, seems the weather isn't cooperating.

"Don't say that, third sister-in-law didn't you want to walk in the palace, I can lead the way oh." Huang Fu Yue Li himself was also bored, it'll better to play before they return might be a little bit fun.

"I agree, I'll be soon growing hair by staying here." The last time in the palace she met the Huang Fu Xuan and also Huang Fu Yue Yang, who knows this time whom will she encounter.

Entering the winter, all living things withered, the scenery in the garden of course was inferior than before, but somehow still can see a silk thread of green and buds of plum blossom amongst the snow, it somehow matches with her appearance right now.

"Oh,isn't it Yue Li ah.""Su Zhixin was also leisurely walking in the garden, did not expect to meet the son of the enemy, really disappointing.

" Pay respect to the empress. "Huang Fu Yue ceremony and Moqi Liang said it at the same time.

"Yue Li. Whose family did this beautiful girl come from ? " Su Zhixin gaze on Moqi Liang's body, her mind search within her memories amongst the ministers wifes who's age the same this women, but none has matched this person.

"Couldn't Empress recognize third sister-in-law?" Huang Fu Yue Li's birth mother and Su Zhixin were Zho Tian's most favorites consort, It's just that Shu Fei's natural disposition were soft, so always let Su Zhixin steal the limelight, Huang Fu Yue Li naturally hasn't good impression of her."

Only Lie Wangfei able to become Huang Fu Yue Li third sister-in-law, is this person Moqi Liang? Su Zhixin found it's hard to believe, she had saw her before but her looks now is completely different, if only she knew she'd be this beautiful, she won't let Huang Yuexun that little bastard off so easy.

"Chen qie meets the Queen." it was merely makeup she's unable to recognize her , Su Zhixin was really easy to deceived.

"I didn't expect Lie Wangfei would looks this beautiful, bengong unable to recognize you for a while " Women have intuition to be envies another women who were more beautiful than themselves, regardless of age and identity.

"People's memories at certain age will inevitably declined, but Empress naturally won't have such problem, perhaps because today dressed up too much, Empress couldn't recognize."

This is obviously accused her being dementia, Su Zhixin how come she didn't understand, on the surface she restrain her emotions but that doesn't mean she didn't know anything, this animosity she'll note it down.

"Why didn't I see Xun'er?Insted Liang'er accompanied by Yue Li . "It's rare for Su Zhixin to remember Moqi Liang's name, but why was she always said it with a hint of anger.

"Wang ye is busy, have no time to accompany chen qie, chen qie and Yue Li was just met."

"At this time, both Xun'er and Yang'er are busy,nevertheless Yue Li is the most relaxed."

"Li'er is unable to help the father's busy, really ashamed."

Huang Fu Yue Li suddenly said that makes Su Zhixin didn't know what else to say, she didn't meant it like this, but didn't think of Huang Fu Yue Li will admit straightforward, it makes her seems like intentionally slandering him.

"Yue Li is still a kid, grow up slowly good. Bengong still have something to do,will not accompany you strolling around here. ”

"Send back the Empress." ”

At first Moqi Liang saw the way Su Zhixin dressed up she wants to laugh, completely an ' old cucumber brush green paint - acting youthful ', couldn't imagine how she endure Huang Fu Zhuo Tian on bed, but Moqi Liang had to admit, Su Zhixin must be really beautiful when she was young, but now she's aged, can only rely on useless cosmetics to hold their men.

"What a disgusting demeanor." "Huang Fu Yue Li obviously hates Su Zhixin, Indeed if there's such son must have such mother, two people will hate the same person.

"Forget it, her identity enough to make her arrogant, why do you bother?" ”

"I cannot bear to see her, every time I see her I feel sick." Huang Fu Yue Li tone and expression very consistent, it seems his hatred towards Su Zhixin was indeed extend to this far.

"Keep walking, maybe we'll found more interesting things. ”

"Let's go," Huangfu Yueli said, nodding his head, two of people continued to walk.
    ]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017 at 9:59 PM
  17. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    let's support the MC
    The night falls, the palace was decorated with lanterns and colored streamers everywhere, happy talks and laughters could he heard all around.

Palace maids have been busily go back and forth , Moqi Liang stared at the table in front of her piled up with foods, with no other things to do she lean on her chin observes peoples in a daze .

A glare from the opposite side interrupted Moqi Liang's daze, she looked through the line of sight, was he aware, should she smiles and nods or pretended hasn't seen anything, the opposite must be too smart to be fooled.

Helian Yun Qian was in the palace since yesterday. Hasn't seen Moqi Liang for a while at this time he was surprised, and feels a little sorry, he was puzzled before how Huangfu Yuexun will marry kind of princess, who would have thought if this ugly duckling dressed up she can also become a white swan, it seems now, somewhat he envied him.

Indeed, Moqi Liang's looks this time gaves a lot people pleasant but also shocked feelings, especially her body emits impression ofiIndifferent and calm temperament, it feels superior that those vulgar rouge powder, naturally it also attracted many people's jealousy, Huang Fu Xuan was one of them.

Huang Fu Xuaner dressed up early this morning, even changed into a few sets of clothes, in front of the mirror she also practiced countless various expressions, before finally joined the evening banquet. However, only to found that all of the attention of almost all concentrated at Moqi Liang's body, she is also a princess of this country, how could she endures such neglect? She was barely going to attack, by that time Huang Zhuo Tian suddenly stood up.

"Today is my birthday, everybody doesn't have to be so constrained, feel free. At this time I also grateful to Yun Huang and Li Wang of the visit, Your presence brings light to this humble Qingyang Hall." Huang Fu Zhuo Tian was holding a shinning wine cup,the bright yellow robes under the light looks more eye-catching, standing straight, give impression of being arrogance, as the king of this country should possessed such domineering aura.

" Wu Huang wàn suì wàn suì wàn suì . Long live the emperor !" No one knows who's started it, but in a brief moment everybody get up follows to echo, Moqi Liang thought that this moment indeed should belong to Huang Zhuo Tian.

"Sit down." Huang Fu Zhuo Tian appears very happy, from the beginning til end his face was always smiling, on both sides sat the empress and Shufei respectively, they too unable to conceal their happiness, flattery was said non stop.

"Feast!" Huang Fu Zhuo Tian told the maids behind to began the feast , the sound of music slowly sounded, outside the Hall female dancers who's have been waiting for a long time finally stepped on with light and graceful footsteps, they swayed their hips with graceful posture one by one while entering central Qingyang hall, together they dance to the rhythm of a beautiful song.

Althought Moqi Liang has never participated in this kind of banquet, but she knows this kind of women isn't rare, several little beauty between these female dancers throw some winks towards guests, Huangfu Yuexun also received several, but he had seen much more beautiful ladies, this level didn't interest him.

After a few song the dance ended, everyone somewhat felt weary after appreciating the arts, the wine in their cups had reached it's bottom, some people's face was also already blushed.

Moqi Liang's alcohols tolerance quite high as result her no good master practice out, this drink was nothing to her, and all womenfolk drinks was basically not intoxicating wine, Moqi Liang was very sober.

"Father, the daughter respectfully congratulated Fu Huang great good fortune and happy birthday." Huang Fu Xuaner smiling gracefully, a bright yellow gauze skirt makes her more charming and lovely, as the most doting daughter of the Huang Fu Zhuo Tian, she knows how to get his favor.

"Xuaner has grown up, know how to concern for Fu Huang." Huang Fu Zhuo Tian satisfiedly nodded, looks very pleased.

"Today at father's birthday, daughter want to play a song for as a gift." Huang Fu Xuaner's talent at playing quqin was known well, after all, she's a member of imperial family, she must at least excel some talents like other."

"Xuaner's performance I have not heard for a long time, this chance also take a look at Xuaner's skill has been better than before." Huang Fu Zhuo Tian has intention to betrothed Huang Fu Xuaner to either Helian Yun Qian or Li Wang, but with their status this can only be decided by themself, they also have'n formally discussed it in advance, now Xuaner going to performs her talent just to attract their attention, it would be best if they could deepen the relation through marriage.

"Father, daughter also have a request." Huang Fu Xuaner full with enmity glances at Moqi Liang, Moqi Liang aware that she must have out of luck.

"Xuaner might as well say it."

"Such grand banquet, daughter alone performing will be monotonous, I heard third sister-in-law is very gifted, daughter want to ask third sister-in-law pair with daughter playing a song, don't know if third sister-in-law willing?" Huang Fu Xuaner said it sincerely, she's even too lazy to cover her expression of schadenfreude.

"Where did you hear that I am gifted? Moqi Liang acknowledge Huangfu Xuaner's ability to talks nonsense, she was eventually picked the right occasion.

"Princess overpraised me, there's no way I'm able to achieve the equal skill as princess." To have such name (Liang - shine), Moqi Liang should able to shine to deserve the name, just by standing up, all attention was on her, of course this caused Huang Fu Xuaner getting more dissatisfied.

"Three sister-in-law is too modest, is it possible that you aren't willing perform with Xuaner together for the father's birthday?"

A big unfilial hat was hung on the head of Moqi Liang, she thought to be paired playing the same music instrument would be impassable, if she's able to catch up would consider to be lucky.

"Princess's qin skill is well-known thing, I naturally cannot be compared, but if princess if do not mind, may I accompany with a dance?" in this situation Moqi Liang was also insufficient to brush the face of Huang Fu Yuexun, furthermore there's envoys of other countries present, if she did not accept a challenge, the face of this country will certainly lost.

Huang Fu Xuaner hasn't thought this far, however if she danced, even more easier for her to make Moqi Liang embarrassed, so she agreed.

Beautiful melody of quqin sounded, then Moqi Liang start to dance following the beat, but she's merely dancing the control wasn't in her hand, she tried to find a way create the mood, but the Huang Fu Xuaner is too let her disappointed, empty skills but didn't have charm, to let her is unable to follow the rhythm, Huang Fu Xuaner also deliberately accelerate the tempo, yet in exchange for only her syllable mistakes.

Unbearable to hear such tortures, the attention of the people naturally shifted to Moqi Liang. The light movement of the dance with graceful turn and nimble pace, there is a kind of unique charms inside, clearly a piece of ethereal song match with Moqi Liang flirtatious smile, Everyone saw it as if there's a fairy who's enticing the soul at night, the flying skirt even gave more mysterious feelings.

The perform came to the end, who wins and loses, everyone was well-aware.

]

Bulundo1457 and alexfilia like this.
  18. honestly honey

honestly honey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [
    Huang Fu Xuaner angrily sat back at her seat, Moqi Liang wiped off the thin sweat on her forehead before she's back to the side of Huang Fu Yuexun as well, the flush on face because the movement of has not dispersed, this caused Huang Fu Yuexun didn't dare to look straight at Moqi Liang.

Her daughter was defeated, Huang Fu Zho Tian although on the surface didn't show being affected, but in fact in his heart he blamed Huang Fu Xuaner for being incompetent,and also Moqi Liang who's unable to understand the situation, after her such performance, his plan to make connection through marriage perhaps was ruined, both people really unable to accomplish anything but goods at spoiling things.

"Liang'er as expected is also versatile, this performance I'm extremely satisfied, to bestow 120 gold." In Huang Fu Zho Tian heart was really blame Moqi Liang, but on the surface still must act composed, to avoid rumour.

"Many thanks to father emperor." This old fox isn't necessarily in the heart scolded her ne, robbed his daughter's limelight, even more must rob his gold, how to calculate his loss.

"Lie Wangfei is always able to amazed people, I'm very envious towards Li Wang's good luck." Helian Yunqian saying this will inevitably caused people grows many assumption, even fools could catch that his important poin was Moqi Liang, and not Huang Yuexun, did they know each other? Or even more they had personal relationships, each people began to guess differently.

"Has Yun Huang and Liang'er knew each other?" Huang Fu Zhuo Tian will not allow anything to discredit the royal family at his birthday feast, and Lianyun's words made his opinion towards Moqi Liang even bigger.

"What a pity, I only temporary reside at Lie wangfu with wangfei happen to meet a few times, have experienced her really stand out."

Moqi Liang couldn't remember where she has offended Helian Yun Qian, he explained this way might as well not to explain at all, all others look at her could seen envies showed in their eyes, there's disdain, Huang Fu Yuexun was ruthlessly glared at her a glance, see obviously she did nothing, Helian Yunqian was deliberately pushed her to the pit fire ah.

"Thank you, Yun Huang's praise, qie shen is really can't afford." therefor you don't have to release your charm, and those eyes also need not to deeply attached watched her any longer.

"I simply believe since wangfei able to properly keep your duty as a wife, presumably my sister after being married will not received any bullies for sure.”

Helian Yunqian words it's no different than thunder, to hold Huangfu Zhuo Tian entirely being burnt outside but soft inside, he actually wished to get along with Helian Yunduo for a purpose, but did not think such dignified country princess, Helian Yun unexpectedly willing to let her outright to be married with a prince who's already have official wife, how to deal with this relationship was nothing but give him a difficult problem.

"Yun Huang really willing to part with your own sister?" Huang Fu Zhuo Tian was cracking a joke to test Helian Yunqian, in the end to make it clear he once more assured with meaningful glance as the answer."

"I this second personally come to offer birthday congratulations for An Huang,in the same purpose to let Duo'er to lives in your distinguished country to find a suitable husband , and so Lie Wang is exactly suitable candidate, is not it?" Helian Yunqian came around with this idea beforehand Thus the attention just now foccused on Moqi Liang's body, the royal families have their own forced fate, however he still want to find his younger sister a good home, decided to choose Huang Fu Yuexun.

Huang Fu Yuexun at this time feels like a puppet in the palm of his hand, anger rise from his heart to the mind, why would he let himself be manypulated.

"Fu Huang, this son thinks this matter is improper." thus the voice of Huang Fu Yuexun replaced Helian Yunqian became the focus of all people, Huang Fu Zho Tian and Helian Yunqian's faceboth turn ugly.

"Xun'er, this after all is your important matter in your life, father also wants to hear your opinion." Huang Fu Zhuo Tian suppressed anger in his heart, assumed this Xun how come at this moment he become insensible." Shufei's complexion somewhat was also ugly, after all, Huang Fu Yuexun had been fostered by herself, this many years she also always treat him as his own son, today how come he have to act impetuous completely unlike his usual style, can not help because of his recklessness but worried.

Host position on the upper seat saw the three people's good-looking face dropped so much sitting only brings schadenfreude to Su Zhixin, Huang Fu Yuexun's interruption nothing but slapping two emperor's faces, moreover there's also presence of the third kingdom's envoys, she would like to see how HuangFu Yuexun goes downwards.

"Yun Huang, benwang has already married imperial concubine, if I was to be remarried the princess afraid will only wronged the princess princess, princess's body worth a thousand gold, how can suffer such grievances?" Huang-Fu Yuexun after a moment of being impulsive also a little regret, however things had reached at this stage, already has no way to retreat, how to handle this matter fairly as a matter of fact is difficult.

"About this matter Lie Wang doesn't have to worry, My sister will not mind about these people, as long as Lie Wang can treat her well it will be enough." He Lian Yunqian lowered stance, however his tone was even more aggressive.

"But even so, apart from the main wife position the rest not worthy of princess, Yun Huang better seek good mactch for the princess." "Huang Fu Yuexun words cut the real truth, to speak frankly in the same way as I will not marry her.

"Since Lie Wang did not want to caused grievance of Duo'er , in that case then please An Huang to allow Duo'er equal as wife position, also to appease Lie Huang guilty feelings toward Duo'er." Helian Yunqian was await the exact outcome, once he opened the mouth, Huang Fu Yuexun finally aware that he was deceived , the urge to resist getting more intense.

Moqi Liang then smiled genuinely, Helian Yunqian like this was already grasp his schemes until the inside, he was make sure to understand himself this much properly cope the right son? But he at this time seems very vexed.

"Benwang had promised Liang'er, this life will not marry another woman." Huang Fu Yuexun also didn't know how to think, unexpectedly used Moqi Liang as a shield, a grasp pulled her to stand up, tightly wrap in an embrace, to display the deep affection between husband and wife.

Moqi Liang struggled wanting to get away, Huangfu Yuexun hand firmly buckled her waist, if she exerted to struggle again, I'm afraid her dress is going to be scrapped, at least at the place that no one could see she ruthlessly pinch Huangfu Yuexun once, satisfied to hear him gasped cool air, she immediately looked up concealed her disgust feeling down her heart, with so much difficult she act to play the role of a good Wife.

Helian Yunqian would like to say something, but being interrupted by a stranger high pitch voice.

"Let go of your filthy hands!" ”
    ]

Bulundo1457 and Yali like this.