Picked Up Mai Kitsune waifu

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Kgbdog14, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eve

So, he became the Sentinel Prime and a pokemon trainer all at the same time. *claps

TheAsianHacker and Eve like this.
  2. Kuronairo

Kuronairo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sad though that his wife went with someone else just because MC couldn't touch her anymore , couldn't be with her anymore . Even though Orihime and Hikoboshi can see each other only once every year. Orihime didn't stop loving Hiko-boshi ( talking about tanabata myth).

I understand why people would stop this novel , good thing I stopped :v , I would have preferred something like his wife try to save him from his loop , that's what you would do if you still love him normally.......was her love so cheap ? How much suffer did Okabe went through to save Mayuri , to save Kurisu. How much suffering Subaru went through to save his loved one everytime.
    I'm a bit disappointed.

3. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the spoiler , was searching it to know why everyone hated the novel :v .

4. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard somewhere that the author wanted to make a different ending. *cough *cough realism. And so I guess, Liu Yi was far away from them. But I am like, If you wanted to portray realism then portray it through the entire story...This is not Nicholas Sparks novel

Anyway, it would be better if someone put a pickup request of My Beautiful Teacher and Finest Servant

5. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I agree , If you wanted to portray realism then portray it through the entire story. What's the point of doing that at the end and half assed like that :v . Well if he make a different ending , will just read the new ending *cough* *cough*.

6. bedullah

bedullah stab from behind. half alive. thank you very much.

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe he wasnt a retard, but a true genius!
    too genius on geniuses eyes. too retard on my eyes

7. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the new ending is out on some forums,
    if i'm remember correctly it seems that the passage to become god closes up before he goes in, so he never becomes god and when he is back we have a little more romcom comedy with the harem like "how he is sad and regret not becoming god" and end.
    For me if we could exclude the NTR (since i do not like it ) the first ending have being a lot better writen a few things that most reader must have not understand is that "the novel" we have being reading is not the "original" history is just one of the "loops" that the mc is trapped in, this is the vibe that the author wanted to pass to it's readers so we have not being reading the begin of the "history" but we already in the middle of it since chapter 1 and everything with the harem and so on could have gone in a way to explain it like: the harem never trully moved on in the original timeline the harem have tried and is still trying to remove him from goodhood and the proof of it is the god cult, the entire existence of the godcult becomes a lot cleary once you know this ending after all it becomes cleary that the original objetive of the cult and the future MC is the same and probably the one who created the cult was the harem itself since the mc could not direct move on his own, think about in the future the harem travels back with a few hints(help) from the GodMC and forms the cult.
    The entire NTR and so on is just a twist that the author may have added to have a better grasp of continuanity after all or a simple truly "bad end" after all if the no-ntr ending that we have being reading so far have not succeded in allowing him to become free of the godhood why not try in a way without the harem/cult help? thus we have the NTR.
    once you understand that the entire story is just "one" of the loops this possibility becomes clear so the ntr in this "loop" would not change the fact rest of the "loops" since the godcult is formed and is there trying to block his way and the best possible scenary is that the one who created it was someone close to the mc's and thus the harem itself.
    Of course there is a lot of theory aspect in my post but this is what i have linked after reading the novel and the author have not denied it, simple put even the new(good) ending does not change it, since we can see it as simple another "loop".

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    TheAsianHacker likes this.
  8. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck all that. I just need to know one thing. Other girls married someone else, I can perfectly understand that. But....what happen to the main girl. The Kitsune??? She was the one after all who put him in this mess.

@Eve

TheAsianHacker likes this.
  9. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, i find that that new(good) ending is the perfect way to end the loop.
    im curious, I'll read it once again

10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    personally I don't really mad cuz it's not first time I see story with loop ending lel~

11. Blank9

Blank9 Interdimensional Traveller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that is pretty shit....srsly ntr shit...shit shit...
    Why ? I mean why?
    Sigh~ makes me not wanna read this novel now..

12. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    no one know; is like i wrote; once we look at the novel as "one" of the loops, it becomes clear that the first or previous loop the godhoodmc have send someone to create the cult and be his hands on the world, and the most logic character to do it would be the HAREMS and this could have be done multiple times, hundreds /thousands of times, we do not know! but one true is! creating the cult is not enough, so in this timeline he must have moved his hands in allowing the harem to go way; so he can "try" a new aproach to the situation, because is cleary that without him moving behind the scenes there would not exist the cult and is really easy to see that the only ones who could create the cult would be the harem, so without harem >>no cult and no cult = maybe no godhood!(new loop)

i have write why so far; in those 2 msgs, he is trying a new aproach with the loops so he may be free of godhood.

13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    meh sound like sequel or prequel idea~ maybe both~

14. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    pls tell me what's their titles?
    western?

15. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, one thing we need to keep in mind is that the history we have read is not the first one, is just one of the loops, once you as reader put this in their mind the ending become a lot clear and the entire situation as well and also why of the NTR, i'm the one who hates ntr, but i'm not even too mad about it because of it, it simple makes sense, of course if he is right he will lose the harem forever in that world/loop but since he already failed as with the harem/cult plan, there is only so much he can do and letting the harem go so may be a way to start fresh in be out of godhood.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    a hentai manga title: chocolate panic and.............. not remember other maybe manga, movie book or theory that related to butterfly effect

17. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I laughed my ass off when I read this, I think its one of the most troll endings I have ever seen, but at the same time its pretty interesting...
    But I would probably be devastated at the same time if I invested so much time in this novel and got this ending... @_@ But then it really does seem creative to me lol

18. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please post a pickup request for Finest Servant? My internet is slow. Otherwise, I might have done it myself.

19. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two of em right?

TypeFantasyHeart likes this.
  20. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH!?.... i had forgotten i had written this lol... actually i later learnt that the story had 2 endings, the first one is this ending, the other is one is the happy ending, i didnt spoil myself with the happy ending but i read its good